Tfw you realize writing...

>tfw you realize writing, directing and acting is actually really hard and every film you've ever shit on is better than anything you can make

Guys, we are the hacks.

>You must be a chef to say whether you like or dislike a certain dish

Fuck off

Speak for yourself faggot

t. mildly sucessful director who has made a few pretty good non shit movies

List them then if they're so good

Jokes on you, I'm Ryan Gosling

No David, It Follows was shit

give a title, or are you too embarrassed of your work to share on an anonymous image board

nah i directed a zero budget short that was objectively better than most of the shit out there. hard work is no substitute for good filmmaking sensibilities

Expect I have career as an actress. Hollywood produces so much shit every year. It's almost impossible not to have a successful career.

You can only give shallow criticism like "I don't like the taste of it", "I don't like how it looks".
You DO need some degree of knowledge about the subject to properly criticize it.

I had a speaking role as a featured extra on a multiple Academy Award winning film that ranked in the top 200 of Empire's "Greatest 500 Movies of All Time."

I'm not saying that I carried the movie and Nicholson's performance with my line, but I think it's pretty obvious to everyone I did.

he wouldnt be anonymous anymore

This is hilarious, because it's true. People write paragraphs upon paragraph about multi-million dollar projects, from the safety and comfort of their rented property. Not realizing how much spirit-breaking hard-work goes into making a movie, and if you're lucky, it might not flop.

You that guy that was a waiter on As Good as it Gets?

>tfw you realize that frog/feels image references Amour

I am Stanley Kubrick. I can say what's good or not

Yeah. Glad my spamming those 15 minutes here has gotten someone to recognize me.

By this """""logic""""", you can't criticize politicians unless you have political experience

yeah actually. unless you are a politician you keep your mouth shut

You can easily bear hard work if you're passionated about what you're doing.

I made a short film but I know I'd make a terrible critic, you don't need to be a filmmaker to know how to critique a film.

that's what everyone who ever directed a film thinks, faggot. including me

someone shoop his head crushed