Name a plot more overused than surprise pregnancies

Name a plot more overused than surprise pregnancies.

Can we all just agree to stop using this plot in 2017

It will never go away as long as actresses can get pregnant

the only movie I know of that used this was Star Wars episode 3.

Solution: Don't watch shit.

Detective solving crimes because someone mention something trivial

>a plot more overused than surprise pregnancies
Oh wow something that happeneds to most adults, oh course it'd be a foreign concept and just a movie trope to you.

well it is a common thing that is relate-able. a better example would be amnesia.

Holy fuck that dude shot his load in my pussy multiple times and now I'm pregnant

How could this happen?

? Biology means surprise pregnancies can only happen to 51% of the population. So saying that surprise pregnancies have happened to most adults means you're asserting that it has happened to very nearly all women.

>benis in vagina
>cum inside
>oh nos I'm preg how cud dis habben

>surprise pregnancies
No it's "OH FUCK I'M PREGNANT"

Well yeah, it takes many forms, but by far the most offensive is the one where the pregnancy is discovered after two months or so.

Do writers really think women are this stupid?

you guys do realize that even using birth control you can get pregnant. that's how a surprise pregnancy can happen. you are suprised because you think that it isnt going to happen to you since you are on the pill/ using condoms/diaphragm whatever.

>you're asserting that it has happened to very nearly all women
That's exactly what I meant. Most pregnancies are complete accidents and a suprise but you're probably not around people let alone women enough to know that.

THIS.

Nearly every pregnancy is surprise and everytime it fucking sucks for everyone involved. No one that is posting in this thread was conceived on purpose, thats why your life sucks.

This, fucking whores.

That show I didn't know I was pregnant says they are.

It's literally impossible to get pregnant on the pill if you use it properly. You sound like high school health class. "All you young hoes are gonna get pregnant! Y'all need Jesus"

Protagonist dedicates his/her entire life to avenge someone who died when he/she was a child.

This one too.

I wanna see a movie about some hood trash scum that is trying to abort the baby. But the baby has all kinds of wackey tricks that its doing from the womb to stop her. Like home alone style comedy.

that would be very weird.

and what would be the morale?

>you hoes need jesus
>implying at all that is what im saying

>use it properly

See that is the key. and what i was getting at.

i know a girl who got pregnant on the pill. the problem was that she got out of regular habit of taking it and didnt wait long enough after starting back before having sex. its a easy mistake to make and it did happen.

the smae is true of almost every birth control option, if you dont use it exactly how it is suppose to be used then it wont work. and when you are talking about the general public rather than a laboratory or under the supervision of a doctor or something then this stuff does happen.

But wearing a condor doesn't feel as good as going nekkid.

Underrated

99% chance of no pregnancy.

Let's say a long term couple has sex 300/365 days a year.

That's literally a 1/3 chance every year of getting pregnant because after 99 days the 100th time is going to do it.

Pro-life?

>fully realistic sex scene
>actress actually ends up pregnant

Why don't any movies do this?

>74714733
dont forget that the 99 percent is only with "proper" use. the real world effective rate on birth control is way less that that.

That's why I got a vasectomy. I don't want kids.

>300 days of sex
>per year
N-no one has that much sex in a year.. r-right?