Corey Haim

best guess as to who the Hollywood A-lister is that raped an under aged Corey Haim? my money is on David Bowie... I dont know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/304679/corey-haim-mother-threaten-sue-corey-feldman-sexual-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=gyWV-bL9-oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bowie wasn't running in those sort of circles in the 80s.

He wasn't running IN them, he was running them.

Tom Hanks

Kirk Douglas and Micky Rooney, a good o'l fashioned spit roast

My hard money's on Spielbergo

Charlie Sheen

Crispin Glover. He's an absolute madman. Crazy enough to pull something like this

can't be Sheen. he wouldnt have been old enough in the 80's.

spielberg is a good guess.

Spielberg

George Lucas all day every day

BREAKING: Corey Haim’s mother threatens to sue Corey Feldman over sexual abuse claims

deathandtaxesmag.com/304679/corey-haim-mother-threaten-sue-corey-feldman-sexual-abuse/

Back in May, Corey Feldman gave a fascinating, detailed, and heartbreaking interview to The Hollywood Reporter about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood, suffered by both Feldman himself as well as his late best friend/fellow child star Corey Haim. When asked why Feldman couldn’t simply go ahead and name names, he shared that due to the statute of limitations in California and the massive PR wall of protection surrounding Hollywood abusers, he “would be in legal problems and the one that would be sued.”

But the kingfish who make up the A-list pedophile ring aren’t the only ones Feldman has to fear legal action from, should he continue discussing the sexual abuse. On Sunday, TMZ reported that Haim’s mother, Judy Haim, has lawyered up:

She says that’s all BS … adding Feldman is just looking for attention and a big paycheck. Judy also says she sent Feldman a cease and desist letter back in July … threatening him to stop the lies, or else.

As TMZ points out, Haim is deceased, and you can’t legally defame a dead person. However, at least one of the abusers, whom Radar claims to know the identity of, is, according to Feldman, “still prominently in the business today.”

Feldman only pretends to be a victim too for people to pay him hush money for his shit music, no sympathy from me. He knew what they were doing to Haim and didn't do shit.

his mother was paid off

this

Gary Busey

It was David Bowie

It was Michael jackson.

This is where my money is, he's the best fit that isn't Tom Hanks.

agreed

Or maybe shes just tired that the only time her son's name is mentioned is in the context of gay rape.

Corey Feldman said that Haim propositioned him at one point. Maybe Haim was just a gay fuccboi who enjoyed getting anally creampied and convinced Corey to try, but Corey didn't like and has been butthurt (figuratively and literally) ever since

Why don't more names get leaked anonymously?

>Maybe Haim was just a gay fuccboi who enjoyed getting anally creampied and convinced Corey to try
Maybe he was trying to connect the act to someone he cared about as a coping mechanism so that it wasn't always rape for money.

It's all over the news that it was Dominick brascia, and that corey Feldman actually introduced the pedo that raped him to Corey haim.

>rape for money.

That's called prostitution

Sounds better my way.

Because the only one making accusations is Corey Feldman and if he leaks the name anonymously then how is he going to get all that publicity?

well thats boring. I've never heard of him. doesnt seem powerful enough to be scared of

sounds like the plot of Mysterious Skin desu

He won't leak the name because that would prove that it was feldmans fault that haim got raped the first time.

Feldman was friends with Haim's rapists and won't expose them because every time he says he will he gets a cool paycheck and e gets to pretend he makesmoney off doing dumb shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=gyWV-bL9-oc

I don't trust him.

>Family man image
>big in the 80's
>still a A-Lister today
It can't be Dominick Brascia cause that's lame as fuck

Yeah if it ends up being him some higher up exposed paid for him to take the fall, guranteed