ITT: we post fun early 00's late 90's action movies like blade and underworld

ITT: we post fun early 00's late 90's action movies like blade and underworld

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63YvJnFtFhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my personal favorite, and I doubt I'm the only one

late 90's had no action movies just RomComs

No-one could have played Lara Croft better.

Mate blade was literally from 98.

you are kys

Tagline should have been "WHEN Would you Go?"

Unleashed

How many resident evil movies are there now actually ?

What's that ?

Don't bother posting Aeon Flux or Ultraviolet.

About 7?

"danny the dog" I think

It's got Jet Li in it. He's a guy who's been raised from childhood by a mobster to be civil when he has his collar on but start kicking ass when he takes the collar off.

Oh yeah, it went by this title too.

She was great in the role, but the films are pretty bad. I wish they had been more about adventure and exploration and less shitty Matrix-esque action

I'm now aware that mila Jovovich is 40 years old.

Sounds pretty familiar but then I have seen shitload jet li movies, he is one of those actors everyone knows but never talks about.

There are five, soon to be six. The first is still the only good one

Speaking of Jet Li, the fight scenes in this movie were more fun than the ones in the Matrix sequels.

Fucking love this movie, "Kiss of the dragon" was my first r rated movie

Blade II is where it's at, although I didn't really get why the vampire girl killed herself, or why that mutant vampire wanted to kill blade. Also, it was never explained why the old vampire is blue.
I just generally love vampire movies in a modern setting, like daybreakers. Hope that Dracula Untold will get a sequel, since the ending was sequel bait, and it is implied that the next installment would be set in present day.

The whole resident evil series is pretty comfy.

checked

blade 2 is horrible compared to the first one

The complete look and feel of Blade was just so great. Really nailed the late 90's dark/counter culture perfectly. Night dwelling vampires were a great focal point to do that.

The good action is just gravy on the top.

Everything you need is right here

youtube.com/watch?v=63YvJnFtFhU

Blade II is more fun. The original is an overall better film though.

one of the first action movies I ever saw in theaters. it is the perfect 13-year-old movie.

Those parallel scenes of President Bush and President Gore.

>Modern vampire movies
I just watched John Carpenter's Vampires and it was pretty solid. The main characters are total pieces of shit and if you're a /tg/ crossposter the movie plays out perfectly as a Hunter: The Vigil game.

gunfu films should be a thing

vampire chick was infected to turn into what her brother became after he bit her.

mutant vampire didn't care about blade, he was after his family, blade was just in the way..

Vampires gets a lot of shit but I love it, every time I watch it I have a great time. James Woods is great in that movie as the badass action movie type, I wish he had done a few more like that. Plus pulling vampires out of a building into the sun with a towing winch is just an awesome idea. One of my favorite vampire execution methods in movies.

Nooo, the chick asked her brother to bite her but I didn't really see her motive for killing herself. And by the time blade appeared, the mutant vampire has already bit his sister and killed his father, so it's not like blade was in his way. I guess he could have attacked blade as a defense, because blade was definitely after him (he kills all vampires), but it didn't seem like he wanted to live anyway to me.

oh yea i forgot she told him to bite her. it was out of guilt fr whats happened to him i believe, which i guess is why she locked herself and her father in the building with him

Classic, love everything about this movie.

fuck yea

Only 1&2 Jessica biel and Ryan Reynolds killed the 3rd movie like all movies they are in.

watched this the other day for the first time in years, john leguizamo makes it worth sticking through.

Same here. Really like how it is set really really far in the future. Bold move.

Ecks vs Sever

xXx is pretty based, desu

2010, but Knight and Day felt more like a film of that era.

>The Fast and Furious
>using the word faggot with nobody getting offended
>DUDE TECHNOLOGY IN MY CAR
>DUDE FLIP PHONE
>DUDE SPEAKERS AND PLAYSTATION IN MY CAR
>DUDE NEON LIGHTS AND SPINNING RIMS
>DUDE SYNTH HOUSE MUSIC USING THE "oh" sound
>DUDE FAST
>DUUUUUUDE CG
>DUDE THAT CHICK IS WEARING MINIMAL CLOTHING AND I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE IN THE AREA KNOW THAT I SAW IT AND APPRECIATE IT

TFAF is fucking AVANT GARDE

Another AVANT GARDE movie
>Cradle 2 the grave
>That number 2 instead of the word two
>YO DMX SO COOL EVEN THO HE SHORT
>YO JET LEE EQUALLY AS COOL IN EVERY FIGHT SCENE EVEN THO HE SHORTER
>DMX GOTTA YELL EVERY LINE TO BE COOL
>DUDE CAR PHONES
>DUDE HEADSETS SO FUTURE
>DUDE DMX RAP AND SHIT SYNTH HOUSE
>DUDE HUMMERS

There has to be a name for this and 's style. Maybe neo-00s?

>neo-2000s
They were made in the 2000s, autist, do you know what neo means?

Also, that's just how DMX talks.

ROADS CLOSED PIZZA BOI
FIND ANOTHER WAY HOME
>No internet pizza boi sympathizer crying on forums about how it was RUDE of the street racers to interfere with their optimal route.

The 90s in general were just a fucking terrible time for movies, for example, disaster movies out the fucking ass.

That being said, there is quite a lot of good cult classics from the 90s and early mid 00s and this is the fucking king of them.

Hackers is hands down one of the most fun movies ever made. It's like a singularity of cheese.

It's one of the few films, I never get tired of.

I should have clarified, what is that style called that is being emulated/nostalgia'd over from those movies (think a hummer, stupid leather clothes, and Eminem). I've seen that in New Haven CT and I'm wondering if it's fags nostalging or its an actual comeback, which would make it neo
Don't you fucking call me an autist again or I'll FUCKING tell my mom you little prick

I think what the nineties lacked in great classics or artistic masterpieces, it made up for with plenty of extremely fun and rewatchable if lightweight films. I find myself watching movies from that decade more than any other, even if I don't have nearly as much respect for the achievements made during that time compared to say, the forties or the sixties.

And yeah, Hackers is hands down my favorite movie of the 90's. It's a fucking riot

Kill yourself faggot you probably weren't even born.

My nigga. Blade 2 goes full retard but I love it.

I think it might just be people in New Haven getting nostalgia or something, I haven't seen anything like that where I live.

I'll fuck ur mom u lil autist

>what is the Matrix
>what is the Rock
>what is independence day

user are you retarded

Cred Forums has been flooded with extra faggots the last few days