Is this rewatchable?

Is this rewatchable?

no

watched it four times 2bh

rewatched it once it was good but i wouldnt do it again

That would imply it was watchable in the first place.

It's barely watchable.

I binge-watched the whole series back in 2014 and I have no desire to watch it again.

it is incredibly rewatchable

I'm on my third viewing senpai.

list your favorite shows then Faggoisie

It kind of shows it's age by now.

Fuck last season was 9 years ago already

so you can't handle the a few old looking electronics and pop culture references?

Hell some of the references are even coming back like when Chris hijacked that truck full of Pokemanz cards

Sopranos is the ultimate in pleb tier trash.

I have seen it at least 5 times. Yes it is very re watchable.

it's not even watchable

can't understand a word they are saying gave up after 2 episodes

Of course I can.

OP is obviously bullshitting so I wasn't even bothering answering.

How do you steal a truck full off Pokemans GO though?

The episode where Patsy tried to collect from a Starbucks showed pretty much that the old school mob is done

The Wire all time
House of Cards currently airing
Breaking Bad in the first few seasons.

I managed to watch up to that ep where Tony takes his daughter to college or someshit, had to turn it off halfway through it was so unwatchable. Never had any interest in starting it up again it just seems like it would be more of the same boring shit.

I marathoned the first 30 minutes of the first episode and I quit. Guess this semen slurping show isn't for me.

I rewatch the entire series every two years or so to remind myself that no other television will ever top it.

ha, good meme

It...it wasn't a meme though.
I really didn't like the show.

oh, so you're just a retard

>Cred Forums has crossed the line again from contrarian hipster hate to ironic praise back to contrarian hipster hate then back again to ironic praise and now once again at contrarian hipster hate of this show

has it been 2 years already? Man time flies

Literally, unironically, no ifs ands or buts about it go back to Facebook.

Yes, just finished watching it for the third time and it was very enjoyable.

i just don't like the show get over it

watched a couple of episodes, nothing happened, everyone was mumbling

it was like an italian family reality show i wasn't interested it wasnt good

Please list your favorite shows so we know what you're comparing it to

>The episode where Patsy tried to collect from a Starbucks showed pretty much that the old school mob is done

That was a great scene

>full off Pokemans GO though

People still know what Pokemon is, it's not like those old 80s-90s comedies where tons of jokes are based off of now entirely forgotten pop culture references.

>House of Cards currently airing

ok you're just a memer then

the wire for one

Man baby can't handle someone having a different opinion.

el o el

Now do you really mean that, or are you just listing the one other prestige HBO program you know of to not seem like a pleb? What kept you enthralled with the first few episodes of The Wire that the first few episodes of The Sopranos lacked?

i c ouldnt even get passed the open creddits so fukking boreing

>hates mumbling
>loves the Wire

no i watched the wire and it took me a few attempts to get into that as well

i liked how they didn't paint two sides as moral opposites but showed corrupt with both the police and the gangs, and how the characters developed so i even cared for the thugs and was upset when they were killed and shit

there's no dynamic at all in the sopranos, i was watching tony soprano do his chores, visit his mum for a bit, visit a butchers, visit a restaurant, go back home for a bit and talk about ducks

Nope. It feels extremely dated.

Watch The Wire instead

So try rewatching The Sopranos, then, since you admitted you have attention span issues that hindered your first try with The Wire.

post your favorite currently airing show then

very

It's worth rewatching because you know in advance who at the gabbagool. Really changes your perspective on things.

>late 90s/early-to-mid 2000s
>extremely dated
You have to be 18 to post on Cred Forums

tried it about 4 times honestly i dont need to watch it, i know he dies in the end

>the wire
sup reddit!

ate* damn....

You might actually be autistic so I'll give you a pass

Fargo

>I know he dies in the end
'no'

>autistic

good 1

I love the faggot who is constantly posting the "post your favorite show then" meme.
That's not what this thread is about, kiddo.

Don't bother. Not only is the whole show boring and dated but the ending is absolute trash, probably one of the worst endings in TV history and it invalidates an already a mediocre show

Wow! That picture sure showed him!

ive watched s2-s5 at least 6 times

Definently.

I find the The Wire to be incredibly outdated though.

Same. But every summer. Too many milenials itt tbqh.

Gotta know what you're dealing with

House of Cards is garbage. You've revealed yourself as a pleb.

>hates the fact that nothing happened
>the wire is his favorite show

nigga what

so much happens in the wire

One Christmas, my stupid aunt gave me the box set of the entire series. I told her thanks and then sold that shit online a week later.

>pleb
Lol.
Well written characters (spot on to the point actual members of the mafia praised it)
Good pacing
Well written plot (no deaths just to be edgy)
Consistent
Symbolism
Commentary
Please explain how it's "pleb" and not just popular without removing your fedora.

youre getting baited noob. even if someone actually did hate the sopranos why would you argue with a retard

>someone doesn't like what I like, so that makes him a retard

gangster films don't do anything for me. someone is always going to betray the group and a bunch of italian/hispanic/black people are going to die. oh, and there will probably be infidelity and a mole or two.

i really wish i could get into it but i can't. not op.

kill yourself buddy

Is it school holidays somewhere? Is Cred Forums being raided? There has been a lot of strange posting the last week or so.

>Man baby
>el o el

This. Not to mention I can't get into shows/movies where the protagonist/s are irredeemable shit bags.

kill yourself pleb

so you dont like breaking bad, lost, the shield, the wire, mad men because their main protags are bad people?

I've watched the entire season 6 times. I still think it's the funniest show I've ever seen, despite how gruesome a lot of the scenes are.

I didn't say that. I said I don't like show where the main characters are complete pieces of shit.

>thinking Lost and Mad Men are good shows
LOL

>implying Vic did anything wrong

>LOL
Go the fuck back where you came from

The Wire doesn't have any main character

And the characters it does have are all shitty people

Never said I liked The Wire.

The Sopranos is absolute trash.

My favorite and objectively superior shows? Lost, Fringe, Breaking Bad, the list could go on.

you're an absolute idiot if you think both the sopranos and mad men arent great shows.

also i could argue that walter white is a bigger piece of shit than TS

:^)

>Lost
>Fringe
Neck yourself

Kill yourself faggot

Why do you losers get so mad if someone doesn't like your favorite TV shows?
Fucking grow up already.

i'm not mad. i'm compelled to tell you your taste is shit though

fuck off nigger

So mad

at least i'm not a nigger

It's dense enough to where you probably enjoy it more on a second watching.

Go back to Cred Forums, both of you.

>dense
That just means it's boring as fuck

>tfw operating under twenty levels of irony at all times and no longer know whose just pretending to pretend to pretend to be a retard and just pretending to pretend to be a retard

you have to go back