Brit Bong here, how are my fellow Bongers watching US TV? I feel like I've exhausted all my possible options...

Brit Bong here, how are my fellow Bongers watching US TV? I feel like I've exhausted all my possible options, so I'm asking you Cred Forums, please help a nigga out

I download it

where from?

the internet

which one?

You are the dumbest person on this board.

here let me spoonfeed you

torrent that shit using deluge from rarbg.to

enjoy cunt

oh the british sense of humour

is it not available on iTunes?
that's where I get it.
speaking of...waiting like a motherfucker for S2 of Humans. Is it a big hit over there?

I have deluge but this is a first ive heard of rarbg.to

This is what I do

It's blocked in my bing bong country, i ddont suppose you;d suggest using a proxy now would ya?

>Great Britban

rarbg isn't blocked by Virgin Media, are you a BTard?

but when i tried before i got a letter from the old twats tellin me notta go do it again

>got a letter from isp
>in the uk

You're talking out of your arse mate.

honest to shit mate they did gimme one, i pay my fucking tv license what the fuck else do they want? am i gonna need a license to fuck my wife next?

If you dont know how to torrent if you were born past the year 1980 you should kill yourself

I can't imagine not living in America and struggling to find ways into watching American shows.

Nah, just permission from tyrone

m8 it's literally as easy as googling 'watch online'. You've got bigger problems than tv licensing if you can't manage that.

genuinely bothers me how someone in nearly 2017 can't use the internet

its literally as simple as typing what you want into google

if you aren't poor get a slingbox

>current year
>not using kodi

Give me some torrent sites that aren't blocked by sky