In an emotionless utopia, two people fall in love when they regain their feelings from a mysterious disease...

>In an emotionless utopia, two people fall in love when they regain their feelings from a mysterious disease, causing tensions between them and their society.

Woah!

Isn't this Gattaca?

>We need an actress able to not portray emotions
>I know the right actress

>emotionless
Just the way I like my kstew

or Equilibrium

sounds like an sjw "utopia". everyone is "equal" and no one has sex.

>kstew will never go away

Wasnt he in that Twilight ripoff where he's a zombie that heal from zombiesm thanks to the power of love?

1945...?

that's a truly awful poster

what is equilibrium

Kek

Yeah pretty much sounds like Equilibrium but without what made it watchable. Unless I'm mistaken, since I don't see Kirsten Stewie doing gunkatas.

So it's basically Equilibrium: Rom-Com Version?

wtf is this

the prequel

Our ruling masters taking steps to ensure no one confuses 1984 or brave new world with our current nightmare society.

Just noticed now. It's a shoop I hope.

Is there a bigger pleb filter than KStew?

Millennials literally get their opinions from memes.

>identity politics in full swing, doing nothing but creating further division between people over less than nothing

>a movie comes out about how equality is bad our differences are all that matter

Also no based Sean Bean.

What is their endgame?

this is is definitely a fan made poster

Guy Pearce instead

that was pretty comfy to watch

I thought it portrayed the falling in love of the guy really well

Why would someone even make this poster
All that effort into shooping shit together with a bunch of groanworthy text and literal who actors
Some student photoshop assignment? Has to be

Also fuck you I've waited 2 hours to post this god damn it

She's a really good actress. You hsould watch her on Cafe Society and Clouds of Sils Maria.

Is this a real film? Poster looks like somebody made it in their media studied class

Please tell me that's a fan-made poster.

Kek literally kill yourself. She jlaw and stoneact the fucking same in everything, they act like shit

Kill yourself kstew apologist

Autism, mostly.

This is it being done right!

real one

The OP poster is real too.

They're trying to DMCA all the versions with the "1945" mistake.

>this Summer

keke