Getting entire countries assblasted with your shitposting

>getting entire countries assblasted with your shitposting
>shitpost after a hard day's work from your comfy private office, in your two story house, while sipping wine, with Boston playing in the background
>be in a great mood the next day while the rest of the town flies into autistic rage in the background

Name ONE South Park character more based than Gerald. Pro-tip: you can't.

Randy

Randy

Can someone post the Boston song again? Forgot which one it was

butters, he constantly gets grounded for ever but he still does shit and goes out to hang with the boys

that ending with the break up notes was so kino

Randy

smokin'

Randy.

would butters be the guy that grows up to be ok with his wife banging other dudes?

Obviously

He's pretty based for a Jew no doubt.

My favorite character is Chef though

Nobody can, he's /ourguy/.

are you from 2002?

Chef's my favorite character too.

This. Butters got his dick sucked by Cartman, created his own pimping company and was the Chosen One in Imaginationland.

Yes and no.

Chef was always the goat character. Show took a steep dive when they dropped him.

I don't have or use cable anymore so I haven't watched many episodes after 2009

depends entirely on what is influencing him at the time
he has shown the capability to be competent and alpha before, such as when he became a pimp

It always comes back to the Jews inciting a war against white Americans. South Park is so red pilled.
>inb4 MUH BIG VAGINA
>inb4 MUH TOKEN'S LIFE MATTERS
Fuck off Liberals, the next era of Giant Douche begins soon

no, stan is

The part where they break Cartman's stuff as well.
Also the scenes with Gerald.
Basically the whole episode was kino.

He would be the one who tries to get his wife to do it, and begs when she refuses.

SP is off to a really good start this season. Waiting to see if Gerald ever gets some comeuppance or if he just coasts through the whole thing.

Why don't they just track him via IP?

was the break up notes bit a >reference ?
i'm a pleb, don't judge me

VPN

Proxies are a thing. Plus IP addresses are extremely unreliable for finding somebody's identity if they can be used wirelessly.