Ace Ventura

So apparently this movie is transphobic? I haven't seen it in awhile and don't remember a bit. I tried to look it up, but I couldn't make it past people bitching about saving a dolphin or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miSfF_82WYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are a faggot

I'm just trying to find out why the faggots are mad. I think this whole trans thing is a terrible waste of resources and time to appease some special snowflakes

Did you watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

Finkle and Einhorn, Finkle and Einhorn, Finkle and Einhorn

MR. WINKEY!

Ace mistakes a woman for a tranny and strips her naked in front of a crowd of cops to prove it but it's just a woman.

Einhorn is a man!... Einhorn is a man!!!

and they all puke because "she" probably kissed them all

you really are a faggot

It's implied she raped them

>trying to understand insane mentally disturbed people

Hawt
youtube.com/watch?v=miSfF_82WYo

that's not a gun
lol XD

OOOH MY GODDDDDD

I don't see how this movie is transphobic. Finkel doesn't suffer from gender identity issues. He undergoes the sex change solely to carry out his revenge. He was mentally ill. You would think trans groups would want to dissociate from that. You know, because gender confusion is not a mental illness.

It's actually hilarious if you're not an assblasted wimp. SJWs get triggered by that part where he says "Oh my GOD! EINHORN IS A MAN!" and freaks the fuck out because he realizes he kissed her/him. They also get triggered by the end where Ace reveals Einhorn's dick to the police department and they all get grossed out. Apparently being grossed out by a women with a dick is offensive now, never mind that these are all fictional characters and Einhorn was a murderous psychopath anyway.

how would they do it if they remade this?
>Finkle iz Einhorn.. Einhorn is a man!
>I accept this and her as a female person
>You won't get arrested Finkle you've suffered enough being born in the wrong body
>Here is my gun you earned it, u go girl!

I've heard the ace thing a few minutes before. But yeah, I saw the reference in the new episode. Not a bad show really.

just to add, all the men gag and throw up because he sucked his way to the top, and just like he did with Ace, made out with him and what not.

It could also be the whole being tricked bit. You can't really force people to retroactively love dick.

>what would you know about pressure
well I have kissed a man