2016 Presidential Debate #1 Live @ 9:00 EST on NBC!

Who is hyped for this fabulous televised event?

Did they fugg?

every time Hillary coughs, drink

Every time Trump chokes, drink.
Then call 911 for alcohol poisoning.

>"The more he drank the more he shat!"

What did he mean by this?

pretty sure the debate is tomorrow broseph

You just know

yeah i should have put that in the title but i didn't so let's pretend it's going on right now

They never stopped.

Honestly, if Hillary and Trump both were at least moderately hot people would be talking about them needing to bang all the time.

They're pretty at least moderately fuggable in the OP pic desu.

Will Jackie Chan give us the sticky?
I'm even murican, but I want to make America great again together with slash teevee slash

>"whole baskets full of niggers!"

Trump would never say that, he's not racist.

>yfw OP realizes it's on Monday and not tonight

Is there any fanfiction available? Asking for a friend.

inb4 hillary shits herself on stage and the media portrays it as a brave statement by her

I am ready for the PEE PEE POO POO meme revolution

>pretend it's going on right now

>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL
>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL
>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL
>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL
>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL
>HILLARY JUST FELL
HILLARY JUST FELL

>Mr. Trump, some have said you are hesitant to hire niggers
>Actually, Todd, those people don't know what they're talking about I hire niggers the best niggers, whole #BasketsFullOfNiggers and they do their job just fine and they say and I hear them "Donald you're a good guy you should be president you're our guy Donald" and I say yes I am because I have a very good relationship with the niggers and they know that I am the best canidate who can help them in their situations whatever they are doing.

If Hillary gets exposed a sickly old lady that can't stand for 90 minutes, it's going to be the meme event of the century.

What's the source of this?

>[COUGHING INTENSIFIES]

I'M JACKED TO THE TITS!!!

Will the mods / jani's allow debate threads on Cred Forums? it's gonna be the biggest televised event in years

Trump's racism is abstracted -- an overt racist wouldn't be able to gain popular traction. But as long as his demonstrations of racism are arguable, he can capitalize on the attention of two parties simultaneously: racists who feel thrilled at his coded words, and the anti-Trump who froth at the mouth and fumble over being unable to actually indict him.

Trump created the fraudulent Birther meme. This is how his political run started. For racists, Obama's birth certificate became an abstracted way to say 'nigger' in supposedly civil discourse. For others, it became a frustration: the fact that it wasn't simple racism made it have enough 'legitimacy' as an opinion to never die down, ignoring the fact that it had zero factual support.

This is pretty much the philosophy behind all of Trump's statements. He devises ways to make his popularity exponential by gratifying his lovers who love to love him and, perhaps masochistically, riling up his haters who love to hate him.

You can go ahead and google and find everyone trading the same 10 or so examples of racism, but they won't convince you -- the people who want to be convinced he's racist will see them as proof, those who think he's not racist will remain unchanged.

But it's no wonder everyone is making their mind up on Trump based on their gut; since that's how he's running his campaign. All gut, no fact.

When the Khans gave a speech about their US soldier son who died, the only thing Trump could do, when he felt the survival urge to undermine them, was follow his gut. He saw that the Muslim wife wasn't talking, which to his gut clearly meant Islam was backwards and whatever they had to say about their dead US veteran son was wrong. And that's why the wife then had to admit later that she wasn't speaking because she was on the edge of tears for her son who had died for a country about to elect a man who wants to remove her people.

But whatever the truth was doesn't matter. It's all about attitude.

Hello CNN.

Hello twitter.

I remember when the media tried to say that some random muzzie talking about his kid was the nail in the coffin to Trump's campaign.

Nobody even mentions him now, unless it's in an offhand comment when talking about how resilient his campaign has been.

Thanks for correcting the record

It was one of example of the many you can find on google I mentioned. My point is that there isn't one situation or one quote that can indict him, even though those against him clearly want to -- which is the benefit of having a campaign based on attitude and persona.

Why wouldn't you watch it on Cred Forums

i made it up to go along with the quote i made up

>t. Nimble America

I didn't say anything pro-Hillary, which is what CTR does. I don't support Hillary. My observation wasn't even anti-Trump. Thanks for your free civil service of making sure no one gets away not mindlessly praising Trump, though.

>a pro shitposting group made by Cred Forums

Wow why is this bad?

Keep correcting that record.

Exactly. Lee Atwater said as much.

.02 cents has been deposited into your account

The Khans and dems were slimeball instigators with that shit. I don't care what Trump said about the Khans because regardless of their situation, it gives them absolutely no right to think they can go on the attack and get a free pass because of their circumstances. It's just age old political theater and it's best to not get sympathetic over it

cool they matched their teeth to their clothing

but ctr doesn't shill whereas i have tons of jpegs of legit trump shills

does hilldog have pectus carinatum?

As someone who was gonna vote for Bernie, I'm hyped as fuck for this. I wanna see how both Hillary, and Trump make an ass out of themselves, because you know they both will.

They're tsundere for each other.

But no one will care because muh Israel happy happy vote time goyim lels all around.

It was clearly a political tactic. I didn't say I approved of the tactic, I even implied that the wife may not have been telling the truth. But the example highlights a trend in Trump making assumptions based on his gut. Do you disagree that Trump relies on his gut more than facts?

my potato computer cant handle rolling sticky threads, I have to sit-out in the /comfy/ threads

>ctr doesn't shill
Okay ctr.

Trump didn't need shills.

He had a whole army online that supports and defends him.

Wat

>armchair social commentary from a person that thinks too highly of themselves but are actually functionally retarded
what is this, 2008?

He literally could not care less about Jerusalem or Palestine.

>I have tons of jpgs from r e d d i t, the website I use frequently

Go back to r eddit then, shillary supporter

no, he definitely makes an attempt to try and be factual though and when people start questioning him, his gut is all he has to fall back on

I like it

>admitting you use Reddit
>hillary supporter
Makes sense

Yes, google at your own risk.

Are you trying to give people alcohol poisoning?

>hey, the Iraq war got my kid killed
>now please vote for the woman who voted for the Iraq war that got my kid killed
How did anybody ever take the Khans seriously to begin with?

Trumps whole tactic is 'say some absurd shit about something already absurd and have people admit it'

Saying his wife was not allowed to speak got people admitting that Islam does indeed have outdated patriarchal social laws but that was not why she didn't speak.

Like stating falsely high black crime statistics, people go to correct him and realize 'holy shit these numbers are still pretty fucking high'