This movie is awful jesus christ

this movie is awful jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMI_HBO5FOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yoursel

Didn't have to watch it to figure that out user

Wrong.

Martin Lawrence's performance in “Black Knight" rivals that of Daniel Day Lewis' in “The Last Of The Mohicans". In “Black Knight” Lawrence is operating on an entirely different untapped plane of acting prestige. His energetic, urban wit juxtaposed with the residents of medieval England is brilliant as well as a nuanced callback to Marlon Brando in “Apocalypse Now". It's easy to say that Martin Lawrence was just acting like his usual rowdy self in “Black Knight" but that would be doing him and the film a disservice; under the surface there's something much more genius at play, something completely masterful and courageous. I'll admit I had to pause the movie a couple of times just to recollect myself and better take in the sheer craftsmanship and post-irony Lawrence was channeling through the screen. The entire film is an essential piece of 21st century cinema.

i found it comfy and pretty funny

>tfw i sat through this twice

>RipRoaringComedyKino

this

Can we please get a thread for movies like this? I'm trying to get a "so bad its good" black movie list together. So far it's Black Knight and Soul Plane but I know there's more

WHO BE YE?!?

I thought it was a completely acceptable mindless flick, whats ur problem with it op?

>soul comedies

Black Dynamite
Black Snake Moan

What is your name black night?
Boyega, Jon boyega

I have never seen this movie but I'll hazard a guess as to what happens. There's some douchey uptight caucasian knight that this google beats to win the caucasian girl. The google might have a caucasian doofus as a sidekick.

i've seen this movie like 10 times.

loved the first 5, it was ok the next 3, the black girl was hot as fuck.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

The better question is which is least worst

>daniel craig was in this piece of shiit

I get the joke user but you should have said Finn you idiot.

>that blatant Big Mac advertisement

Truly kino

>He didn't understand the deep symbolism of the movie.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=kMI_HBO5FOM

T H I S
H
I
S

But it has one of the best jokes of all time.
Martin Lawrence to crowd, "Behold!". Then he runs away.