What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Was it drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
youtu.be/Fg6J1Skptbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he found out white people only watched his show to laugh at niggers.

Season 3 wasn't coming together

Sickle cell

Farrakhan told him his show was making black people look stupid.

He's 20% black and 80% comedian.

he is just a stupid nigger who thinks he's smart and funny

This. He realized that his show had basically become a Minstrel Show for the modern era for whiteys to laugh at silly black people. That was literally the opposite of his intentions, which was laying bare racism and racial oppression through humour.

His show created too many memes and his comedy and other work got drowned out in all the rick james n shit memery

Found out about the Jewish conspiracy/illuminati and knew only the witch doctors of Africa could save him.

To be fair I do think he did that effectively, but it's just the dumb plebery that collectively missed the point and went "lol niggers!"

He found out about the Jews.

Dave Chappelle was basically BlackPeopleTwitter for the early 00s

lol niggers

But then why did he make every black person a stereotype without a trace of irony?

White people still laughed at whiteface though

yes

I don't know if I can buy this because so much of his humor wasn't about race. Charlie Murphy's stories were about crazy asshole celebrities and stuff like Wayne Brady wasn't even racial.

Those combined with his sketches that provided more thoughtful commentary created a fanbase he wasn't aiming for in the first place, but I you can't really blame idiots for being idiots.

>but I you

Hopefully you don't blame me either.

Well it was partially this, and the fact that Dave resented alot of the trappings that come with fame.

Being well known, lack of privacy, people projecting how they think you're supposed to be based on what they saw on tv. It's sad in a way because Dave seemed like a nice guy with good intentions, but I think the whole hollywood/ dad dying thing really fucked him up.

I have no fucking clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

Why did Charlie Murphy and Donnell Rawlings not have any problem with the racism of the show? Were they Uncle Toms?

He's too smart and too self aware to play the Chris Tucker hollywood nigger role that would have made him millions, but couldn't handle loosing that spot to someone with less self-respect like Kevin Hart or Tracey Morgan.

>you can't really blame idiots for being idiots

>What the FUCK was his problem?
He started browsing /fit/

it was their meal ticket.

Doubt it, quads not big enough

I know it sounds stupid but you can't really make satire and then complain someone doesn't get it when you're on fucking Comedy Central. If you get idiots to show up to your show and try to put in nuance, guess what? A whole lot of them are just going to take your work at face value, because it's all they're capable of.

He's a racist.. That's it.

Bill Burr bullied him

He was great at being a honky.

Show was literally too good

people were running up to him and his kids on the street and yelling RICK JAMES BITCH. Chappelle was a victim of his own success

Pretty sure he mentionned people going "RICK JAMES BITCH!" at him in front of his kids.

Imagine if he were around in Twitter days though where he could tell everybody to fuck off simultaneously and not have this problem.

Too soon.

you can't block people IRL. Maybe with a restraining order but that shit is slow to get

Oprah's secret society.

youtu.be/Fg6J1Skptbs
What did he mean by this?

is it true oprah basically blackmailed and threatened him to quit making the show?

Fuck off Cred Forumsack

this is just another of those dumb theories, alongside "Bill Burr laughing too hard" or "Paul Mooney doing jedi mind tricks making Dave hate white people"

He's a Muslim so makes sense

He found out that the jews who owned his show weren't interested in "defeating racism" or whatever and were just using him to make a funny show about racial steroetypes

To be fair "defeating racism" with a comedy show seems a bit over-ambitious.

>Paul Mooney doing jedi mind tricks making Dave hate white people

But that ones true, if you replace jedi mind tricks with regular old rants.

he mentioned some things that bothered him
-half baked not coming out exactly how he wanted it
-The dvd sales from his show were making soo much money and he only was given a small portion of the money.
-He was becoming upset with the corporate shit and being restricted with what he could do.
-The fame came at costs and he wasnt able to enjoy his privacy, apparently the press and whatever forces may be were very aggressive on him almost to a conspiracy type level when he didnt want to play jewish ball.

There's man videos of him giving his personal thoughts and experiences. My guess is he uncovered something nasty and they threatened to ruin his career then he said fuck it and backed off. I wouldnt blame him he has a family now I guess.