Fear the Walking Dead new episode

Literally pic related in the opening scene of FTWD

THEY'RE BRINGING ZOMBIES

Make Mexico great again

This show is horrible. Thank you alcoholism for making me watch it.

Can they just kill off Chris and Travis

They'll hopefully kill off Chris this episode.

Either that, or Travis will be forced to leave him with his butt buddies in order to find Madison.

they are

DUDE MY PROTIEN BRO LOL

GONNA HEAL ME UP AND ALSO HELP WITH MY GAINS BRO

why is travis such a pussy

CHRIS CONFIRMED DEAD LITERALLY 12 MINUTES IN

BASED FUCKING AMC

SOME OF THEM, I ASSUME, AREN'T WALKERS

nah. chris and his boys are going to sack the place and rawdog alecia

There was literally never a single time in Mexico's history where it was great.

Last episode I saw involved Nick stealing some chocolate and the hotel Strand and the others staying in got invaded by Walkers, what has happened after that and anymore evidence to them becoming The Whisperers? The episode with Nick walking among the dead through Mexico really seems to hint they will eventually.

Travis is going to become Beta once they form The Whisperers.

How tall is Travis's actor anyway? Considering Beta is pretty fucking huge in the comics, at least seven foot,

Stop dodging the question Travis you fucking pussy JUST TELL ME HE'S DEAD

Kirkman already said long ago that he doesn't wanna pull the silly Whisperer twist like that with the Fear cast.

Travis, and Nick are literally the only reason to watch this show. Their storylines and actors

Kirkape also said rick was going to be dead by 100

You forgot Alicia you goof

That's still not evidence of any Whisperer connection

She's worst Fear considering how she's nearly fucked up the group's dynamic so many times.

He's trolling you know? Kirkman always does that. Since Daniel's actor confirmed he's still alive, I see him pretty much just running into them again somehow while wearing the skin suits that they make in the comic.

>Chris's actor on Talking Dead

HE'S FINALLY DEAD FOLKS

I hate when Alicia is on Talking Dead because it's a shitty show hosted by the personification of leddit but she is too qt to pass up so I have to watch it

Chris is too autistic to live in a zombie apocalypse.

>Alicia fucking any dynamics up

Sure, she fucked up that one time with the radio, but Chris did more fucking up if anything.

This season ends with them running into Daniel who is 100% crazy, wearing a skin suit, he shows them how to make it, they argue what to do and Nick just mentions they should follow him as they walk through a bunch of roamers leading them to God knows where. Madison declares she is now Alpha.

Numbers of repeating order confirm.

>30 minute marks
>24 posts
where did it go so wrong? season 1 at least the threads would have been half way to cap by now

season 2 belongs on univision

>where did it go so wrong?
that fucking boat

I need Chris to die.

I've never hated a character so much.

>hating BASED alpha as FUCK chris

you're lucky he didn't kill you kid

>mercilessly lying to your dad
>mercilessly killing your friend

I FUCKING HATE CHRIS

This. Fucking port hopping killed the show. They should have just gone straight to fucking Mexico.

>Travis cursing his dumb as fuck son

Seriously though, Nick and Travis always have the best stories to tell. Fuck everyone else.

Everybody Hates Chris~

Reminder Chris and Nick will form The Whisperers. Nick wants them to be a zen hippy walker loving group, while Chris wants to weaponize them and will turn them into the loveable, murdering, rapists we all know and love.

He's an brown mix of the retarded girl the cunnybros loved that Carol killed and the autistic teenager whose dad got killed by Rick in TWD. Never has a character needed to go more.

I doubt Chris would have it in him to weaponize the walkers. He's too much of an autist.

Travis is easily my favourite character. He's a good man, and the actor is so based at being a broken man. Showing up Rick desu

This is pretty fucking true. All the unstable characters in the series always have to go, no matter what fucking medium they're in (game, show, comic, etc). For some reason, Fear wants to keep these retarded fucks around, but THEY KEEP RUINING EVERYTHING.

The difference between Rick and Travis is that Travis thinks his son is a retard and Travis is also a fucking pussy

His son is a retard, and so was Carl, so...

writers probably think keeping the crazy people around is exciting, even if it makes no sense

Carl wasn't as dumb as Chris. Even then, Rick would always push his shit in when he did something stupid.

Travis just fucking lets him do stupid shit.

This show sucks, and I say that as a fan of the original. I just started watching after a few weeks off and literally nothing happened.

How can it possibly make it to a third season?

Sounded like Travis' accent started to come out a bit

Carl is actually becoming quite based. Outside of having unprotected sex with a girl who has a necrophiliac fetish that is which is probably the worst decision he's making now.

That sounded strange

It's already got a 3rd season lined up. Hopefully it's not as shit as this, but whatever.

It's better than twd tbqh. Twd is too typical, ftwds plots are somewhat original and I don't know where they are going.

>what if we do an entire season of looking for multiple Sophias?

Isn't this the 3rd season?
1st in the city, 2nd on the boat to vineyard?

>drew scott
Thanks for reminding me I'd rather watch Property Bros, AMC

1st season was like 8 episodes. 2nd season is 16. 2A was boat shit, and all the Mexico stuff is Season 2B.

Season 3A is set for 2017.

Has Alicia always known Spanish?

>characters looking out at a view with camera showing angled shots of their face everytime they say something

Generic fucking directing.

Madison looks half spic so I'm fairly certain she and her family maybe knows a little Spanish.

DAMAGED

Were there even any zombies in this episode?

lol this "acting"

wow so deep and emotional. even the music

Nah, 30s-early 60s

The Alicia sniffles seemed edited in between lines.

Is Travis going to go full Shane and shave his head after an angry shower?

I'm not watching it live but is it as bad as when Madison told Nick his father had died? That was unintentionally hilarious.

CALLED IT

Bad episode.

>entire season of fucking nothing
>Season finale seems ready to pop whatever little buildup it got

Can't wait for such an "exciting" ending.

What happened at the end of the episode? Fucking comcast froze on me right after they were talking about her father

Don't worry, it will dissapoint.

Funny enough, Madison was telling Alicia about their dad.

It wasn't as bad as the Nick scene though.

Chris and his bros showed up at the hotel

What was the point in bringing Liza's actress on TD? She fucking died a whole season ago.

Trav needs to grow some balls and kill Chris and his pals to make this even remotely interesting.

No Chris, just his bros

If you live in LA, you have to know Spanish if you want to read the billboards

Liza and Ophelia's mom are the only main characters who have died on this show, funny enough.

They've really gotta kill off an MC soon cause I'm fucking losing it.

Last episode I watched had Nick going to one of the Mexican doctor's sermons who got bitten but didn't turn and they all started chanting. How many episodes am I behind?

You can skip an episode or 2 because nothing really happens. I skipped 2 until tonight and missed nothing.

How low can it go?

Was this the first episode of TWD or FTWD that didn't have a single walker?

it had walkers in the opening scene when the beans were fleeing the colony

El Walking Dead: Now with less zombies edition

I did the same as the other guy. I missed 2 episodes and missed virtually nothing. Ophelia is revealed to be alive as of last episode and she's doing some other things behind the scenes. I'm not sure what she's up to though. I expect her to come back for the finale.

You can just listen to these episodes in the background and you'd be pretty set. They're not important.

FTWD S1 had an episode with no walkers. It was that one episode after the military settled in.

Still no return of based papi or Tobias.

>Farmer didn't even come back as a zombie to fuck shit up

what a waste

Is this shit worth the waste of time? I got to the mid season and lost all interest after they killed the torturer guy.

No, unless you're a huge fan of the characters or something.

Season finale is next Sunday though, so maybe that'll be worth watching.

Are they just going to fuck around in Mexico for the rest of this show?

El disappointo

>killed the torturer guy.
Are you talking about the Salvadorian dad? He might be alive. In TWD shows it's very common for a presumably deceased character to re-appear out of nowhere and then get an episode all about how they survived and came back. Pray it happens.

Honestly I like this show so much more than walking dead. Walking dead is so played out, there is something far more interesting in Ftwd and I just cant put my finger on it.

Based Papi best character. Would be nice to see Tobias if he's still alive.

why didn't they just leave the guy instead of shooting him? Fucking retarded

We're familiar with the source material and looking forward to where these people are going to end up? One of the reasons I like it, I'm really excited to see what becomes of the FTWD cast. Whisperers seem a little predictable.

The show needs to become a Tobias and Daniel buddy team up show or something.

yeah its stupid theres no reason to kill him if hes not bit and asked to be left alone. worlds shittiest "friends"

why would you want to read billboards

Probably because he's a cuck to the the marketing Jew. Watching live television and probably even has a facebook and twitter accounts.

She learned it in HS according to Nick. He told the Spanish chick he is boning.

Chris needs to die. He tells his father what the audience is thinking, then oops lol it's a trap! I like Alicia, but I grew up with a druggie brother so it might just be that she's relatable. Nick is kind of retarded because it looks like he is going to get a village plundered. I don't really understand Ophelia. She isn't likable enough to leave and come back, so who knows what the hell is happening. She might just be leaving for good like the family from the CDC arch of TWD.

Overall, Fear is just okay. The group doesn't have anything to bind them (hence why 3/4ths of the kids are fucking missing) but the small cast size is a plus. Madison will probably make or break the show. Everyone else is too set in their ways to evolve the series. I see Strand dying soon. You can see how much Madison values his opinion, and I think him dying would pretty much just cement a part of him in her. Nick will probably get a lot of people slaughtered and then go into an isolationist sort of character. Chris will either die (is he already?) or he will be kicked out of the hotel. Travis will probably let him go, pulling up some reference to the kid that died today. Somebody close to Alicia will die soon, but I'm not sure if Strand counts.

Just my observations. TWD is far better, but it has too many red shirts that won't die.

>bad writing
>I don't know where they are going

user...