Should it have ended with this?

Should it have ended with this?

>show about hitting people
>ending with characters holding hands
no

To clarify I mean should DBZ have ended with the Frieza saga?

No

Goku and Piccolo learn to drive should have been end.

It would probably be thought of as a legendary anime that ended just right.

Instead it will be remembered as the biggest cash cow in anime history.

w h a t t h e f u c k w a s h i s p r o b l e m ? ? ?

Should've ended after the cell games because the buu saga went on for half the show. GT was great though because it caught me at the perfect age

Yeah probably. I liked Cell but perhaps the show dragged on too long at that point

>remember when DBZ was good?
DBZ was never good, so why end it at Frieza and not keep milking the cashcow?

Should have ended after teen goku fights Piccolo in the world martial arts tournament but without the 'i know you just tried to take over the world and kill everyone i care about but here's a senzu bean anyway so we can fight again lol'

10 years old?

I was like 8 or 9 when it started airing on toonami so yeah, basically

Piccolo should've been the overarching villain who struggles to find redemption, not Vegeta.

Tien should've remained the thirdish strongest protagonist, Trunks was a mistake.

Power levels never should've gotten that out of hand, especially when Piccolo was shown blowing up the moon when his power level was around 2k. This pretty much means anyone stronger than Chiaotzu post Frieza could blow up earth with his farts.

Trying to make Vegeta redeemable after he spent 20 some years blowing up entire planets just because muh son is mentally ill thinking. Especially when a heaven/hell system was clearly established and Vegeta ends up in heaven.

I was always a more Yu Yu Kino-sho guy myself

I really liked Trunks and the time traveling thing.

Fuck off, Vegeta has one of the best arcs in all of anime

Ending it with the Cell Saga was the most logical conclusion. Goku essentially passing the torch to his son is how the series should have ended. Although Vegeta's arc in the Buu Saga makes that whole thing worth it.

fuck off back to Cred Forums

Cell saga would have been a perfect ending.

Android saga was a great concept and the end of Cell with Goku's sacrifice would have been a good point to end on.

This desu

>a cartoon about a flying half monkey alien fighting other aliens is better than 95% of tv shows

What went right?

>"my favorite side characters should have taken over the exact same character arcs that more popular characters had because I'm a contrarian hipster faggot"

I hate these retarded suggestions