Fear the walking dead

So no one cares about this shitty show right? IT's fucking shit

I skipped the last few weeks and it seems like I missed nothing at all watching tonight's episode.
It's pretty shitty desu

I already dropped the show because its such a disappointment.

>nothing happens, the show

Does this even make it to a 3rd season?

I hope not

Eggman in the thumbnail

It could have been an amazing show highlighting the beginning moments of the apocalypse.

They had a little bit of that in the first season.

Now it is just El Walking Dead.

I can't remember the last time I dropped a show, but with this I dropped it hard after that shit mid-season finale.

There were signs that the show was promising in the first season, but then the apocalypse was over, and they were on this boring ass shitty broat. Oh, but now they're not on the shitty boat anymore and they're in Mexico.

I just stopped caring, and from what I've heard / read, the newer episodes are even worse and the show has nosedived in quality even more.

No one was even asking for a TWD spinoff. The original series isn't even that good.

They are really having a talking dead after this? Amazing he can shill this garbage with a straight face.

lmao I see it

I watch the original because of the time I have invested, and there are at least some likable characters. This has nothing. I haven't watched in a few weeks and literally nothing has happened.

They fucking blew it, showing the downfall of society as the outbreak spread could have been so much better. Instead it was glossed over and then we get El Walking Deado: Bugdet edition

c'mon guys keeping watching it'll git gud

how low will it go?

Oh I watch the original as well, even though I despised how they ended the last season I've invested far too much time in watching it to just drop it now. It still has its moments too, and some decent well-developed characters.

Fear though, I hate all of the characters, except maybe Nick. Honestly, this show is just plain forgettable and poorly written. It won't be remembered in 10 years like TWD will. No one will care about it.

I don't know how they even justify the "talking dead" episodes after the show.

Why do they bother with talking dead after this show when nothing really happens over a span of 3 episodes? Shit moves at a glacial pace.

The first time I really recognized this show was garbage was that episode where they show up on that Island with the ranger and his family. It was just so pointless, it had zero Bering on the story, pure filler, and not even good filler. Then there was that plot where Nick's sister got captured or whatever by the boat people, another completely pointless plot development that went no where at all. It seemed like they could have brought up some interesting plot points when they were on the boat, like pirates and shit, but they failed at every turn.

They introduced it as a show about how the plague started and how society collapsed, but they fucking timeskipped over the best part of that. Now it's just "other Walking Dead."

That's the biggest reason it's a huge dissapointment, they glossed over the most interesting part, just to make it a romp thru Mexico.

I'll never find out if it gets better after the third episode of the 1st season.

I thought S1 was pretty good.

thanks for reminding me to downloading, as soon as its out!

at least we get some waifu material, right?

You know what, I could forgive that it just ignored it's entire premise if they'd made more like an anthology series with each season being a self-contained story about different people dealing with the outbreak in different ways

Lile they could have finished the casts stories at the end of last season with the woman coming to terms with killing stuff, then season 2 could be Boat Adventures In Mexico with some totally different people.

I dunno. None of the cast is interesting and I am so sick of both shows being set at he height of summer in an arid as fuck climate. Why the fuck do they never show winter? It'd literally the most interesting time of year for zombie shit because thats when they actually need to try surviving.

So actually depicting society slowly collapse requires too much budget and/or creative writing right?

>they should have focused more on that fatty from the high school to see how many hours those cans of food would have lasted

>had some of the family get naplamed in the fire bombing by the military

>Nick roam the ghettos getting high while avoiding the dead

>have you see the actually herding of people by the military

pure laziness is what the fear the boring dead is about

They still film TWD completely in Georgia, and it's so fucking obvious if you've ever driven around Georgia that it's not DC.

I wish they would show winter too though, there is so much potential for plots about people surviving in harsh times. I remember the first episode of Season 3 fucking nailed this feeling, even though it wasn't winter. That cold opening of them just going into a house to look for supplies with no dialogue was very well done. Too bad the rest of the season was shit.

Frozen zombies wouldn't be a threat, which makes to much sense for the characters to head north ASAP, better stay where it's warm year round and have a constant threat.

Her character is so retarded though. TWD writers can't write women for shit.

Literally the only reason I watch this. Not only is she hot, she also manages to be competent, compassionate, and pragmatic all at the same time. Her, her brother, and gay black man are the only good characters on this shit show. The mom CAN. NOT. act, Cliff Curtis is phoning it in like no one's business, mexison is just a flat sociopath moron. I guess that meximodel that junkie brother is banging is alright, if only for the TnA appeal.

Can't grow food in winter, and with survivors having picked through what canned food was left over for over 3 years now, moving north makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Walking Dead have become Boring after Season 3 ...
The character always step into a bear trap and never learn from their mistakes...
They even Turn Morgan into a Ninja from an Old Kung Fu master that have a Goat... IN A ZOMBIE SHOW!!!
Fear of the Walking Dead is simply the scrap from the unoriginal ideas they see if they can get away from the Original show... Fuck AMC for ruining the only good Zombie show... And Game of Throne Season 6 is starting to become like Walking Dead... Boring and Pointless entertaining that only Zombie fans will be please by...

Can your own food grown over the summer like old timey times. Yearly zombie freeze would lessen the amount around year after year.

>guy "survives" being bit
>becomes a messiah
We Z Nation now

>FTWD: Wisconsin
You'd only need a season from an anthology series to do it, it would be a bunch of deer hunters perched on their roofs drinking beer and sniping until they killed all the walkers and life would go back to normal.

it's soooo sloooow

>he actually said sorry not sorry the madman

At the very least that would make an awesome self contained city

>suburb rural area in the northeast
>the dead start walking
>a bunch of redneck good old boys come together and ride around in the backs of their pick ups chewing skoal, smoking Marlboro's and drinking Budweiser ripping head shots
>by the time the National Guard shows up the zombies have mostly all been killed and the rednecks have begun rebuilding

I'd watch this. Sounds much more interesting than fear the Mexican dead.

>Potato face
>Coalburner
>Retarded

(((waifu)))

It's interesting how stupid the characters are, like they're all from St. Olaff or something.