What does Cred Forums think of the Amanda Knox case...

What does Cred Forums think of the Amanda Knox case? Netflix is making a documentary rightfully showing her as a victim of the abominable Italian legal system

>Lived in house with British girl
>While spending night at Italian BFs, black guy rapes and kills British girl
>Italians flip out because she is a pretty American and accuse Knox of murdering her in a Satanic orgy
>Loses 4 years of life in Italian jails until lack of evidence gets her off and real killer, a black drifter, is charged

Did Euros want her blood just because she was a sexy American chick?

youtube.com/watch?v=NueLjUNB-GM

oops, meant Cred Forums. Was originally gonna post on Cred Forums when i typed it but decided it was better for Cred Forums (less shit-flinging)

>What does Cred Forums think
>Cred Forums

It's fine. Cred Forums is basically Cred Forums anyway.

Foxy Knoxy guilty of something. They were all doing drugs and fucking, she ain't squeaky clean.

>What does Cred Forums think of

The bitch had something to do with it, she's white and moderately attractive and she uses that to her advantage.

There's something so enchanting about a woman whose light has been dimmed.

>Thinks fucking and doing drugs is a crime

Who invited you to the party?

>sexy
pic not related

>Netflix is making a documentary rightfully showing her as a victim

But that isn't right at all because she is obviously guilty as fuck you whiteknighting shitstain.

I don't care if she did it, I'm glad she got away with it if so, because they hadn't a workable case, and the hatred of provincials for metropolitans, and of the inhibited for the unabashed, were motivating factors.

Reminder that Italians can't into DNA evidence.

Reminder that they literally believe Knox was a satanist.

>sexy American chick?
So this is what sexy means to american.
Pathetic.
I suppose, not landwhale fat = sexy now.

>Summary of the critical errors that ultimately led to the wrongful convictions of Knox and Sollecito
>1) Failure to utilize methods/procedures designed to mimimise risks of contamination, thereby irreversibly compromising the
probative value of the evidence.
>2) Inferring ‘activity’ directly from DNA profiles found on the evidence (the CSI effect). For example the proposition that the DNA profile from Knox found on the handle of the knife confirmed the activity of stabbing rather than the activity of cutting food.
>3) The assumption that DNA mixtures of Knox/Kercher identified as ‘bloody footprints’ using luminol was confirmatory evidence.
>4) Applying illogical hypotheses in order to ‘explain away’ findings that were inconvenient to the prosecution including: a) the selective cleaning hypothesis b) the bleach cleaning hypothesis.
>5) Lack of repeatability of the key DNA findings (the DNA attributed to bra-clasp and the DNA attributed to Kercher on the knife).
>6) The mistaken belief by the trial judges that negative controls somehow provided a guarantee that contamination had not occurred and the application of the reverse burden of proof.

>7) The assumption that the DNA mixtures of Knox/Kercher in the bathroom, was evidence that she had washed blood from her hands directly after the murder.
>8) Finally, the distributions of DNA profiles were a critical feature. Contrast the widespread presence of Rudy Guede’s DNA in the murder room, bearing in mind he had no legitimate access to the premises. In stark contrast, the DNA of both Knox and Sollecito was absent from the murder room (apart from the discredited bra-clasp DNA profile that matched Sollecito). This contrast is even more poignant given that Knox lived in the apartment with Kercher, and Sollecito had legitimate access. There is an a priori expectation that their DNA should be present at the crime scene.

It's an open and shut wrongful conviction. Butthurt Bongs need to get over it.

>amandas/merediths blood in the house in same places
>buys bleach at a convenient store
>netflix series to help prove she didnt kill meredith

Dont really care, id eat her asshole after a summer day....but she killed that bitch.

she has a 10/10 face

lol, fag

MA LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN!!

this desu

>this
>10/10
Oh my fucking god. It is for sure a lot of fat and ugly women in USA.

Now this is shitposting

Kercher was murdered by the nigger drifter. Only buttravaged Italians and Brits disagree--Italians because their third world "justice system" made them a laughingstock and Brits because they didn't want to accept that Kercher brought on her own death by coalburning (although in fairness Kbow also had a nonwhite boyfriend).

would anyone please lend me their netflix account
i greatly appreciate it

you are on the internet, you can watch this on pirate websites.

too much clicking

did it come out already?

shieeeet

>nigger murders a white woman
>the white guys put all the blame on another white woman

C U C K
U
C
K

the true cucks are the betas defending her 'cause she's hot, and you know it

This.

They want to be noticed by her and have sex, because they are so good to her.

I actually went on a few dates. Didn't talk about the case much. She was nice and just talked about "creative writing". Oh and she swallows.

i think shes hot and id fuck her. HARD====8

wuuut

She did it, look in her eyes, you just know she's a fucking psychopath

opinions matter