Hahaha! Omg that's so funny

Omg *single clap*

*surprised face*

*Face that says "I'm surprised how funny that was, aren't you guys?"*

*This is revolutionary comedy guys*

Conan -> Funny
Jimmy F -> Silly
Jimmy K -> Bully

Seriously Kimmel is just a huge bully, he constantly mocks everything even though he was a huge loser in his youth.

By himself no. With the right guest, preferably some one more talented than him, he can be. I've seen him shine with Seinfeld and with Maya Rudolph for instance.

Show some respect. He's the last living participant of World War II.

I saw Marc Maron last night in boston it was actually pretty fucking good

He annointed our new Emperor, what's not to like?

H-hey guys

I heard *chuckles* I heard you guys need some *chuckles into shoulder* I heard you guys need some ammo

His content is so thin. His laugh is so forced and fake. It's painful to watch him spread it over a long segment.

It's not fake he just laughs at everything even when he doesn't really have a reason too. It's a mental illness.

>t. butthurt gamer who got mad when kimmel roasted letsplayers

Seth Meyers actually is what everyone who hates Jimmy Fallon makes Jimmy Fallon out to be.

THIS JUST IN:
WATER,
WET.

No clue what you're talking about. He mocks people reading comic books then has the cast of avengers show up.

He mocks the nerds and then promotes shit like bachelor.

He's fucking crap.

He's the most odious little weakling imaginable. I can't stand him. The only thing he's ever redeemed himself with is joshing with Trump, and even that's a consequence of his gutlessness, rather than any real conviction. He's a Vicar of Bray type.

You just found that out? Good for you, user!

Stupid things are funny when you're drunk. It's not his fault you aren't as drunk as he is.

His show is mildly entertaining if you imagine there's no audience, just a guy with a sniper trained on Jimmy's forehead for the entire show. They pipe in the laughter and clapping as Jimmy tries to please his executive overlords. The Roots are in on it too and have weapons hidden to take out Jimmy if the sniper misses. Also, I like the thank-you notes.

if Jimmy Fallon had the exact same show, did everything the exact same way, BUT was noticeably balding aggressively, would he have the same ratings?

jesus fucking christ

Yeah but he's not threatening to any demographic which is more important to Hollywood demographers.
He's their wet dream.

Basically this. He mostly just sticks to doing his job, which is how Jay Leno played it.

If you haven't figured out yet that these late night shows are just long advertisements in between advertisements you're clearly too young or too retarded to be here.

>said everyone in the history of mankind

How did he get his own talk show?
He was one of the worst SNL cast and couldn't help but laugh every skit.
Yeah that was funny because he's a shit actor.
Hosting his own show?
No.
Whoever greenlighted this and everyone who supports this show, let alone those who like it, should just all kill themselves.