Thoughts on this goofy looking son of a bitch?

Thoughts on this goofy looking son of a bitch?

doesn't look even the slightest bit scary. just looks like edgy grimdark shit. completely misses the point of why clowns are scary to begin with.

clowns arent scary to begin with faggot

This.
For a clown to be scary, it should be more like an actual clown.

Ageed. Curry was scary because he looked like a normal clown with his eyes just being a bit off to where it was creepy as fuck (for a kid at least) Also When he went full sharp teeth and red eyes it got even worse. This is trying too hard and does not look like a clown you'd ever come across in your life

I'll have to see what he looks like in context. I'm on of the few people that actually like look of the costume itself, but I'm not a huge fan of either the makeup or just the look of the actor in general. It's clear that this picture is trying to make him look as spoopy as possible, but you gotta remember this picture isn't from the movie.

Pennywise is a shapeshifter, and we've seen nothing of what he looks like in the movie itself. If this is his version of the sharp toothed dinosaur handed monster look Curry had going on, I'm more or less fine with it. If this is what he looks like all the time then it's garbage.

I'm gonna hold off judging until I see the movie. I'm not crazy about the costume and makeup, but I don't hate it. I think his mannerisms and voice are going to make or break the character and movie.

MOM'S

Finn Wolfhard said it's not what he looks like through most of the movie, but Finn Wolfhard is also literally a child that has been reacting poorly to the negative backlash the movie is getting so who knows.

SPAGHETTI

>those clothes
It's going to be a chick this time right?

Clothing preference =/= gender, shitlord.

You realize it is "sex" that they are frightened of and not the clown, right? Pennywise only manifested itself as a clown to give physical form to their fears.

He will shapeshift into a drider

over designed piece of shit

wow so scary elizabethan clown, he must be like so old

should have cast an older character actor and gave him something more like bozo would wear

>People ITT pretending IT wasn't a parody book anyways
You just don't get it. Retards.
Anyways the new clown looks way scarier than the original.
>no no but to be scary you .. need to be not scary looking xD
No. Just because it looks kinda generic doesn't mean it's not scary

Who give a fuck? Why do you follow this child online? Kill yourself you fucking pedophile piece of shit.

>wow so scary elizabethan clown
You can ridiculize literally ANY design with such retarded ramblings
>wow so scary torture
>wow so scary a monster
>wow so scary a serial killer
>wow so scary child rape
Not an argument.

it looks like overindulgent shit, did the same team that brought us Annabelle design this over their lunch break? Fuck everything about this

Post something scary then. IT IS scary.
>le not scary things are scary
kys

wow so scary a clown

I think sex may have been more just bev's deal right? I mean it's been awhile...

Facts

right? now you realize how to do it

This is literally better than the new design in every way, but I'm not worried as the "clown" form is honestly not that important.
Hope they do Mike's bird monster

That's not scary. The whole point of it was you just added fangs and it surprisingly changed the appearance. This design just looks like an actual clown.

That reply doesn't work for his image because that design actually is/was scary. You're probably some fruit who really does believe the new design is scsry. You're probably the actor himself actually.