How does it make you feel that Norm will never be as successful as Amy Schumer or even his pal Adam Sandler?

How does it make you feel that Norm will never be as successful as Amy Schumer or even his pal Adam Sandler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx5UhAQ3zFI
youtube.com/watch?v=rSVgKlk4f-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sandler and Schumer

What do they both have in common...

The more I learn about these Jewish people....

they're fat

Good. I don't like Norm.

why is he so based bros?

he had his shot, it just didn't work out plus he's still around doing comedy and I'd rather see that than some garbage sitcom

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gx5UhAQ3zFI

How does it make you feel that outside a Hindustani basket weaving board no one really gives a fuck about Norm any more?

I liked him a lot on SNL but he's pissed away pretty much any opportunity he had since he was fired, barring a couple of movies only 90s kids will remember.

Even his fast food television commercial roles abandoned him.

> well that's because he's too BASED to–

no, it's because he's an idiot who only makes a tiny number of mouth breathers like you laugh at "what a JERK."

His ESPY awards show presentation was god tier character assassination but let's be honest that's pretty fucking far behind him.

He's fat, he's ancient, he's forgotten.

norm is better than either

As long as he's more successful than Adam Eget
It's all good

eget is a millionaire norm is in debt

New pod ep when?

it's better this way because he's grounded

but he's still funny and we laugh at his jokes so it doesn't matter

>Never be as successful in Hollywood as a unfunny soulless Jew who is in it purely to make money.
What? Now way!

Also by all accounts Norm is crazy and as a gambling problem. He's done well all things considered.
I'm just glad he's still funny a lot of comedians his age get unbearable.

Citation.

within the next 24 hours

I think i saw somewhere that they're uploaded at 6 AM every Monday.

Not sure what time zone though.

it doesn't matter because he's one of the greatest living comedians maybe top 15 material meanwhile schumer will only make comedy central lists.

Why is there an app for everything except how to rape a baby?

It sucks I live in Sydney and can't find his book anywhere, but Amy Schumers fat face greets me the second I walk into any book store.

hope it's the one with Bill Hader

youtube.com/watch?v=rSVgKlk4f-w

He's funny to vapid people.

He looks like Tom Cruise going into anaphylactic shock

Schumer is a flavor of the week. Norm was around long before her, and he'll be around long after.

Norm can walk down a street and only have a few (probably cool and nice) people recognize him. Can Adam Sandler do the same?

He just released a bestseller

Fine.

Norm has twice lost his money to gambling. If he was bigger, he wouldn't have more money, he would have just lost more when he did. The guy lives in a two bedroom condo in LA, and keeps to himself. He doesn't even know how to drive.

Selfish as it sounds, I'd rather Norm be our guy, than the guy. He knows he could be more famous and mainstream. But he stuck to his guns, and that's why he's so funny.

It's also not like he's poor. He can tour anywhere in America and sell out a small club. He can easily make hundreds of thousands a year.

>le 6'1" man with laid back manly voice and vibe comedian

you faggots are more superficial than women

he's not funny. if he was 5'7" no one would like him

JUST

>LA

I thought he lived in an apartment somewhere in Ontario?

Jokes on you I thought he was 5'7

I guess he's kind of tall, he's no Harley Morenstein.

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

Norm is one of three brothers. One has mental issues, not much is known about them. But his other brother is Neil Macdonald. He's the head American correspondent for the CBC. If you watch him report, you can note a few similarities

It's been 25 years since he lived in Canada.

hard to define success. Adam Sandler has more money and fame, but he knows that he sucks shit. Eventually Amy will know that about herself too.

>he's pissed away pretty much any opportunity he had since he was fired,

He's taken every opportunity they've given him and tried to make it work, it's just that he sucks at everything that's not straight stand up. He's totally open about this. His stand up is the only thing he's good at and he's considered one of the best ones working today. I'd argue that interviewing is another one of his strengths though. His podcast is wildly popular.

Upset, since he's still vastly more successful than me and almost all of people posting here.

SJW

JUST UPLOAD IT BILL

mumble mumble mumble

unintelligible punchline

DONT YOU GET IT THE JOKE IS HE WASTED YOUR TIME XD

>I liked him a lot on SNL but he's pissed away pretty much any opportunity he had since he was fired
From what I gather a part of this is due to the fact that he's got an offbeat and "impersonal" personality and when working with the usuals in television being the only person who no one else in the room "gets" leads to dissatisfaction from the rest of the crew. Combine that with his knack for pulling unscripted gags and he just gets a reputation for being uncooperative. Even if he is one of the funnier guys out there, nobody else wants to work with him in a traditional television format.

That said though I think he has tried to make his shows and appearances work as well as he knows how. He just isn't made to talk to a camera.

I mean this guy was a real jerk.