ITT: Comedians who secretly hate niggers

ITT: Comedians who secretly hate niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any proof?

Dude is from Roxborough so I wouldn't doubt it.

What is this meme and where did it come from? This is like the 6th time someone has made a thread about it in the last two months.

Is it like a "we only roast the ones we love" sort of thing?

anyones whos seen his one-man or LA-based improv shows can tell you hes pretty red-pilled but he keeps the nigger stuff dl

>that time he sang this on CBB

it was in one of the best ofs

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

Didn't he have beef with another comedian? I remember it being a big deal back in the day

>secretly

Does he put the red pill between his teeth?

>secretly

> """""""secret"""""""

> If I wear a suit all the time that makes me stand out and people will remember me

Just like Paul Feig

I would assume all of them do unless they are liberals

being a standup usually requires critical thought

fuck off nigger

he needed a gimmick after he lost weight

everyone hates niggers. Do you mean black people?

I'll have you know that I am not fond of your tone.

He follows a bunch of sjws and niggers on twitter

some subhuman poltard makes these to post them on réddit

So as to not arouse suspicion, dumb ass. Jesus, is this your first day on the internet?

For what purpose?

Good thing it isn't a comedian thats actually funny.

Fans often think they have a special rapport with stars they admire, and I'm afraid you, OP, have fallen into this same pitfall. I understand your confusion, thrown into a turmoil of conflicted emotions, cast deep into the heart of sexual obsession, but take a breath and step back. This is a literally who mongoloid who probably has no opinions, let alone admirable ones.

To be fair, he was playing Cake Boss so it was in character.

Eric Andre.

I remember that! It was funny because I'd never heard of it before and he burst into it off the top of his head like he'd been practicing or something. Later on I googled it and got really weirded out. Like wtf pft? Why do you know ALL the words to that song and spring into it at the drop of a hat without missing a beat?

Name one thing he's said

SJWs have sniffed PFT because while he follows them on Twitter, he has no IRL black friend.

If you live in L.A., claim to be liberal, but don't have a single black friend to show around to other white liberals, you're probably a closet racist, or at least so the SJW logic goes.

Didn't he and Scott once have an aside about having to be careful when pronouncing the name of the New York Knickerbockers?

Yeah, that counts.

OP is projecting