Isn't it a little rude that they were smoking weed in their condo?

Isn't it a little rude that they were smoking weed in their condo?

Rude to whom?

Prime Kidman

>Isn't it a little rude that they were smoking weed in their condo?

What did he mean by this?

only a genius director could make a dull movie about kinky sex clubs

neighbors?

Do rich people actually do poor peoples drugs like weed? Really took me out of the movie

what else would they do?

This
Rich people do cocaine or really toot on clean smack.

Yes, they do.

aren't they getting ready for bed in that scene?

you're crazy if you think people only do one type of drug or that rich people don't smoke weed/

>neighbors?

What did he mean by this?

>doing coke before going to bed

>rich people literally do any drug they feel in the mood for because they can get anything they want

I live in a nice apartment and the only people who get mad when people smoke weed are prissy mormons. And even then you have to be smoking a LOT

This.
Perfect Kidman. I still think she's beautiful but I haven't seen any other woman like her in this movie.

>they can get away with anything they want

That's the theme and point of the movie. Also:

>tom and nic aren't the rich people

lol

I want to be a rich asshole so damn much.

Make it happen user

>He doesn't have sweaty coke fueled sex with his GF
Pleb

They probably had proper smell isolation. They were rich.

Weird, I knew a girl who had like 1.5 M in the bank and she liked to smoke meth. She was a good friend

You really don't.

t.rich asshole

>rich
>smokes meth on the reg
>good friend

Not my life, but this is difficult to believe.

Why? A lot of successful people smoke/method crack. The reason most people get fucked BT it is they don't have much to do so they smoke a bunch and get addicted. If you're busy and only smoke a few times a day/week you'll be fine.

There are no successful people who smoke meth. There are extremely wealthy people who use such drugs, but their wealth is not relevant to their drug use, and with very few exception, there are no self-made people who wealth who use street drugs. I'm not talking about weed or coke, I'm referring to crack and meth, and to a lesser degree, heroin. Having spent years of my life in facilities for such people, I can say that, no, people who use meth, even if successful when they started, do not stay successful for long.

calm down turbo nerds, i was making a dumb reference to a dumb Star Wars meme