Cast it Cred Forums? Can you give it a good cast or is it impossible?

Cast it Cred Forums? Can you give it a good cast or is it impossible?

Gorden Ramsey as Guts

Zoe Kravitz as Casca

Gordon

Griffith

Fuck off Cred Forums

>dem dsl

Jared Leto as Griffith.

Well that got ruined quick.

will smith
idris elba
lupita nyong'o
riz ahmed
john turturro

Not pretty enough.

Brian Blessed as Void

gattsu

RJ Cyler

this...
is actually a good choice. Casca seemed like one of the harder choices given her unique look.

Guts

Leslie Jones

>Gattsu
fuck off

GUTSU

we're on the 3rd bad anime adaptation of this overrated manga

everyone likes fantasy, but honestly no one is interested in something where the main character is named "Guts."

this meme should die

Liam Hemsworth as young guts and Chris as older guts

>no one is interested in something where the main character is named "Guts."
>if I dont like it no one likes it
Clearly you've never read the manga

I agree berserk is overrated but in general your post is so stupid I can't even take you seriously anyone who really likes berserk not only doesn't want a fucking movie or live adaptation but they also know they'll never have a good anime

the appeal of berserk aside from the purported "edginess" is how intricate and baroque the art is

Reeve Carney (Dorian Grey) from Penny Dreadful as Griffith.
>Pretty boy
>can pass off as young child soldier who fucked the king of Chudor for supplies.

A+

Knowing next to nothing about Berserk, why is it so popular?

Looks like it's an edgy story about someone who slaughters hordes of enemies of something showcasing the worst of human nature?
I'm probably missing something, so tell me what it is please.

He even has a egg like Griffith too

You have to go back

It's edgy as fuck, but the good kind where you feel sorry for the MC because of his backstory and why he does edgy shit

no.

Only one good choice for Guts

Harambe?

Idris Elba as Guts.

what does Exec producer do anymore? Seems like a title put only on big names to fool people as if they're directors or something

>director
>michael bay 2.0

yeah fuck off

>everything I don't like is Michael Bay

lol small penis

It's not just edge, there's a lot of drama too and a whole bunch of unique and likeable characters. Also the manga is just amazing to look at, the drawings are cool as shit and the atmosphere is awesome.

Nice.

He's not pretty enough.

Neither is Jared. Now Jared is a beautiful man for sure, but not a pretty man.

Sounds kino

This

Most of the appeal comes from the fact that it's a somewhat big internally consist world manned by a single autist. Like ASOFAI before it got big or LOTR.

no