Lol were they high when they came up with this? haha

lol were they high when they came up with this? haha

i wonder what happened to all those t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m chicks from 10-15 years ago.

you asked

I liked it. It was original. Something 90% of the movies released mow.a days arent. Dano was perfect anf harry potter was stiff so he aced his part too

I was conflicted. It was lol so randum, but it was also cosy and entertaining.

MFW i was in the middle of writing up a script with a similar premise, and just gave up the second I saw this trailer

Welcome to the real world. I want to kill myself after writing about 3 feature scripts over the past 7 years with similar movies coming out in Hollywood. Sucks when money beats you to the punch, doesn't it? At least it is a sign that you are writing something that Hollywood wants to make and people want to see. You are one top of the trends. Good work, user.

this

Great film. Needed more MEW though.

A buddy of mine and had just finished a high school comedy about our youth while I was deployed. Then SUPERBAD was released... Fuck us right?

Its a terrible meme flick so good thing you stopped.

at least until you realize the reason hollywood keeps beating you is because your scripts were actually made, actually came out, and were successful, and made you millions... in the original unaltered timeline.

But hollywood has time travel.

The soundtrack is still my favorite part

I'm gonna try and watch it again tomorrow.

The lolsorandom parts were allegorical imo

would watch a movie with this plot

lol yeah haha right lol

I loved all the awesome effects in this movie, like when classic paul dano fell and there was that shot of him hanging in midair with that roll of photos behind him. I wish there was a bit more of the "swiss army man" aspect in the movie, since all the effects of him chopping logs and shooting pebbles out his mouth were so cool

>At least it is a sign that you are writing something that Hollywood wants to make
That's a really, really bad sign

Pretty damn good. Looked Gorgeous.

Mew looked like ass tbqh

I'd never thought I'd hear an intense sad cover of Cotton Eye Joe before this film.

omg paul stop making threads about ur dumb movie

Sung by Harry Potter no less

I can't even think about the original without hearing this one.

Also
>Jurassic Park vocal theme