Kill yourself faggot.

Neither of them wanted kids

why do people hate this character?

Neither of them wanted kids

le depressed horse cartoon xD

>>>/reddit/

asian daria

PB wanted an abortion too

He's actually just a nihilist and a hedonist so he doesn't want any children to "cramp his style"

How big is his knot?

because she's an annoying hypocrite who pretends she's superior to everyone when she's total garbage

Did you not get that from the whole "her pretending to care about the 3rd world" arc?

>depressing, cowardly, shit female gets with happy and popular dogman

rude

>Le
>xD
Yup, pretty much the average BoJack hater.

got back to redd it you dirty queer

only if you go back to Cred Forums

This show is fucking terrible. Stop acting like it's good.

I don't visit Cred Forums but your reddit posts stand out like dogs balls.

Man, I fell for the "bojack horseman is good" meme.

>it gets good by the fourth episode!
>"world building, lol"
>stick with it till episode 11!
cringe drug episode
>halfway through season 2 it'll change your mind!
the goal post keeps moving, and it only incrementally gets better, only to reset it self to it's basic level. just a few more episodes of season 3, and I'm only finishing it out of habit.

I hope you're out there, laughing at me. Laughing at the stupid man who trusted the opinions of others. I hope one of us is entertained, because it isn't me.

i watched the entire first season on acid, it was.. pretty shit. This might be the most reddit show of all time

>Le it's just a ball of cells meme

I'm sorry I wasn't around to warn you guys about this show, it's really not good.

bojack is great you faggot

You used to be a decent poster for a tripfag. Now you just post bait. What happened?

Who cares about facts or "muh morality"? I just don't want to be inconvenienced by my poor life choice mmk?
Go be smug somewhere else you fat manchild

>why did she abort

Because her husband is a self-involved mouth-breathing narcissist who eats his own shit.

Next question.

My memes became dreamz

That's literally the point of her character though, just like Bojack is a narcissistic, selfish, asshole.

The theme behind Diane is more about a socially aware liberal, having to sell out their beliefs, feminism, progressive views to get anywhere in the world and to get on with people around her.

Nobody want's to be around someone who brings everyone else down with their morality, even if they are right.

Bojack on the other hand, is someone who brings everyone down, because he's a depressed narcissist.

This is why, Bojack horseman's ending, is going to be about Bojack and Diane's relationship with eachother.

>long dark hair with glasses

just look at her.

tells you everything.

yeah it really is a great show

whats wrong with long hair?

The first 6 episodes were awesome then it became crap with the forced drama.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!! NOW WATCH ME SPEND MY TIME DISCUSSING THIS THING I DONT LIKEEE REEEEEE

Holy shit, I just realized:
>Bojack and Diane
>Jack and Diane
>John Cougar Mellancamp song
>Cougar
>Show about animals
>Bush did 9/11
It all makes sense now.

>The first six episodes were awful then it became great with the realistic drama.
FTFY

I like Diane, beause the show does take a piss on her, showing how big a hypocrite she is, and she does as well.

Such a great show, but some of the episodes are a little dark desu

They're a woman
They're whiny
They're hypocritical
They have stupid hair
They wear shitty glasses
They're a shitty person
They claim a liberal aspect but enforce fascist ideals
They're a shitty partner
They were added to the show to be yet another snarky liberal mouthpiece for the skid of shit writers

but she sure loves to be fucked while knowing she will have kids

Who wouldn't get fucked by Mr PB?

Anyone who's not a furry queer

what the fuck is wrong with her neck?

what is your stance on niggers ?

They need better schools and to get off welfare?
It would probably benefit their communities if their fathers stopped leaving them.

so how many more niggers with no fathers & niggers on welfare & crime in general do you think there would be with no abortion?

Less?

>What is birth control?

My post wasn't even pro life, it was anti misinformation. The pro choice movement needs to concentrate on forming cohesive arguments without resorting to flagrant lies. The ball of cells argument, along with the gross exaggeration of how many abortions are for rape victims needs to go away.

>what is a fantastical utopia where everyone is well informed and behaves rationally?

There has been a lot of research into the effect of legalized abortion on crime.

>Literally ignoring the majority of my argument
Props for putting forth an argument that has some statistics (even if uncited and not expanded on at all) instead of misinformation, which was my main gripe.

I think the best argument is a rap song lol

youtube.com/watch?v=WCgCu9zCOIQ

Just out of curiosity what is your position?

She has no qualification and all she does is stupid shit like being a community manager (and still fail at it), because she's antimaterialistic and yet have a millionaire husband taking care of everything, because she wants to save the world and gives lesson but is too lazy and hypocritical to stick to her principles. Even a fucking kid, the only thing she is capable of if only by her instincts, she kills it.
I think everybody hates Diane because she is the typical millenial and she represents what's wrong with our generation. At least that's why I fucking hate her, she reminds me of our generation too much.

From an individual point of view people shouldn't do it. There's literally no excuse for accidentally getting pregnant. If you don't know your cycle and don't take precautions then you're an idiot. Also every western country has adoption schemes and support services for pregnant women so I think it's your personal responsibility to take a foetus to term. However, I know that's not realistic and from a legislation stand point that it would be unethical to criminalise abortions because it leads to problems way worse.
In an ideal society, education about birth control and foetal development would be more available, abortion would be considered socially unacceptable, but still legal.

Well good on you for not having a completely dogmatic view. I'm glad you appreciate the wider societal impact of abortion.

>There's literally no excuse for accidentally getting pregnant
Condom breaks
Pill fails
No form of birth control is 100% dude
got raped
got immaculately inseminated by the lord

There's lots of good excuses for accidentally getting pregnant.

>Also every western country has adoption schemes and support services for pregnant women so I think it's your personal responsibility to take a foetus to term.

On a personal life that's a pretty heavy weight to lay on other people. It permanently fucks up body and takes away your physical youth. Giving away your child is an enormous lifelong guilt. It ruins all your relationships. It ruins your career and your chance at education.

How do you feel about women in general? I think there's a complete lack of empathy required to expect young women to ruin their lives carrying an unwanted child.

*on a personal level

Those are all good points, but anecdotally I've found the majority of women who accidentally get pregnant are complacent, and not the victim of failed contraceptives. I mean, most contraceptives are at least 90% effective. If I was a woman I'd be double precautious during the what... two days of my cycle I can fall pregnant. But that's high standards.
TLDR - If women were using contraceptives in the first place abortion rates would drop drastically.

As for the carry it to term thing? Like I said, I feel it should be something you're expected to do, but not bound to do. A woman who forgot to take the morning after pill for instance I feel has more obligation to go the distance than someone who's condom broke. Additionally, I think a woman who realises she's pregnant at twelve weeks should feel more obligated to go through with it than a woman who finds out at four weeks.

In regards to how I feel about women in general? I love women and wish them well. I don't think carrying a child to term is ruining one's life and there are plenty of families desperate to adopt, so I'm not sure any child is really "unwanted".

I'm more for people taking personal responsibilities seriously than punishing someone who's irresponsible. However, that's not really pragmatic, as whores are gonna whore - probably why I described the scenario as an ideal society.

>not posting youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
Come on lad

It's kind of like taking a foot off your height, an inch off your dick and losing your hair
Would you be keen?

that episode was so good lol

I'd still be six foot with a 9 inch dick.

>every character is a shitty hypocrite in a show about hypocrisy and the lies we tell ourselves
>this one gets singled out for hate

???

would probably make life easier then lol

>anecdotally I've found
yea real accurate women love to talk about the time they accidentally get pregnant

Contraceptive failure (the method was used correctly, but did not work.)[1] Contraceptive failure accounts for a relatively small fraction of unintended pregnancies when modern highly effective contraceptives are used.[2] A condom breaking during intercourse or using a condom with a hole in it can lead to malfunctioning contraceptives.

1. J. Joseph Speidel; Cynthia C. Harper; Wayne C. Shields (September 2008). "The Potential of Long-acting Reversible Contraception to Decrease Unintended Pregnancy". Contraception. 78 (3): 197–200. doi:10.1016/j.contraception.2008.06.001. PMID 18692608.
2. Hatcher, Robert D. (2011). Contraceptive Technology (20th ed.). Ardent Media, Inc. ISBN 978-1-59708-004-0.

Because she's a Zoe

She reminds me of what women actually are, instead of what I want them to be.

That's why I'll never watch season 3 of this show and stick to anime.

uh-huh but Bojack is actually funny

>never watch season 3
But you've seen 2?

I was refuting your point that;
>There's literally no excuse for accidentally getting pregnant.

It's a slippery slope saying these are legitimate abortions, and these aren't. In the end the young women are the same position. Retrospectively blaming them or giving them a pass seems petty when the current and future situation is at hand. 'Live with your mistakes' isn't fair when the child who is blameless and society which is only partially to blame suffers for their mistake.

>all these fags arguing about abortion
All you need to know is that abortion was originally meant to keep the black population down and still does its job admirably to this day.

in europe, only white girls kill their babies, and only because they want to enjoy their twenties before settling down

I am still looking for that German or Norwegian song about how since their grandfathers to the millennials, each generation has a little less self-respect and children.

Bojack is at least tragic and endearing. Diane just got picked on by her family.

All of Bojack's tragedy is self-inflicted (minus the familial abuse). It's not especially endearing that he's the one that keeps making bad decisions, though it is relatable.

He had a career spiral because he was forced to turn his back on his best friend for being gay. He's the epitome of a washed TV star that didn't deserve the shit he got. Of course he's going to make bad decisions, but that's mainly because most of the people around him are just as bad, if not worse.

>forced
He made a conscious decision to sacrifice his friend for his career. Even though Herb was taken off the show, he was still successful and lived a happy and fulfilling life. Bojack was a coward and pushed a friend away just so he could live in the spotlight for a little while longer. He then keeps pushing people away through bad decisions (Todd, Wanda, Charlotte, etc). He's accountable for what he does. Just because you're in a bad environment, you don't get an excuse to keep fucking things up without consequence.

Diane still gets to pretend to be the voice of reason