Son of Zorn

Did anyone else watch this? I thought it was hilarious

bump

looks fucking stupid

I saw the trailer, made it about 10 minutes in and realized it was never going to transcend the fish out of water joke followed by "gosh guys he just really wants to relate to his son."

I'll finish the episode grudgingly but this is weak.

isn't this basically the same type of thing as Space Ghost. On a scale of 1 to 10, how was it? also what's your age OP

Watching now. Pretty ok

How is this the same type of thing as space ghost?

Who is the cuck, zorn or the black guy fucking his ex?

I thought it was decently funny. Could evolve into something great or terrible, depending on if they develop character properly and make use of Zorn's cartoon elements.

I'm 20.

Looks like fucking shit.

Its fox, they are only going to end up canceling it

>the "non-traditional family" meme

The show is boring and it isn't funny. It'll be cancelled in two weeks.

110% this.

how come every family in America has a black step-dad?

Fuck off shill

Your show is stupid and I bet you barely get paid peanuts to post your drivel

I didn't watch any of it but it's literally objectively Reddit: The Show.

Son of Reddit

Except I'm literally just a guy who watched it in his dorm and then wanted to know Cred Forums's opinion of it. I wish I was paid.

Cartoon interacting with a real human, but now in live action scenes instead of a cartoon studio setting.

'member when Fox had puppets live interacting with humans?

By that logic Space Ghost is just a rip off of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but with a cartoon studio instead of a live action setting

It's on the DVR. I'm watching new Family Guy right now

Holy fuck Family Guy attempt at comedy is outdated... Like Oy Vey level outdated

But both are more funny than SoZ, which will get less than one season before cancellation.

Is it 2010? Have I gone back in time?

Cute premise, but the writing is really lazy

>Cute premise

As in one joke comedy?

This shit would have been too thin for an SNL sketch. Don't know how they intend to drag a full season out of this shit.

No. Seth is still employed apparently.

Horrible horrible

because every woman in america has been blacked

0% this

50% these

Because black men are the perfect role model fathers. Are you racist?

Yeah, but I was suggesting the "comedy" of Family Guy was already outdated 6 years ago.

100% Jew cock in this shill's mouth

I know, nigger

>Who is the cuck, zorn or the black guy fucking his ex?
the person watching it

How come white people are the only race that finds it crazy to watch a family that isn't all white people

Funny you mentioned that. I remember hating the concept before I watched it. And then I caught a few episodes and it was actually OK.

what is chinese people

>depending on if they develop character properly
the definition of a sitcom is that character development is usually thwarted to keep the viewers coming back for the same exact conflicts each week

"Zorn, this table looks like it was cut in half with a sword. Who do you think could have done that?"
"Uh, Mitzi in HR."
"We don't have anyone in HR named Mitzi."

This is the actual level of comedy in this show.

Why cant the animators even be bothered to attempt some kind of lighting or shading that resembles the real life environment theyre in? Space ghost looked better than this

How was the second episode? They literally showed no footage in the promos which makes me wonder if it was fucking awful

I actually thought that joke was good - good visual joke. I thought most of the jokes i nthe pilot were good, it's just the bad editing fucked the comedic timing and drowned them out.

Here's what's NOT going to happen in this show before it's canceled:

-- substantial conflict coming from large amounts of cartoon world stuff interacting with mundane world (note how quickly they get rid of the giant pheasant)

-- Tim being anything other than a straight man

-- other real-world characters entering cartoon world and refusing to leave without getting killed off

-- anything remotely edgy compared to R&M (your opinions of the show aren't what matters here)

There isn't much of an actual conflict beyond "cartoon barbarian trying to fit in in real world" because everyone else is so fucking bland. This is a huge mistake.

Uh. they are shading, and to match the live action actor

>I actually thought that joke was good - good visual joke

You're easy to please. The color-by-numbers patter is what killed it, not whether or not the visual worked.

More Parks & Rec and less Family Guy.

What is, they never have any other interracial relationship in a TV show or movie? Seriously, I looked it up.

It's part of the joke, they've very carefully replicated the crap animation in the original He-Man cartoon.

That was legendary in animator's circles for just how terrible, cheap and bafflingly wrong the animation was.

it actually looks a lot better than he-man did

Attention. Fox is shillposting this shitshow all over Reddit and other forums (including Cred Forums and our beloved Animation Domination threads on Cred Forums).

Do not let the shills influence your correct opinion that this show is an unfunny piece of shit. Your first instinct was correct.

Cred Forums in a nutshell

man, this really made me think. who do the jews blame for all their problems? how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Itd be better if it was on a real channel but its still better than a lot of the shit people on here like. When the fuck will family guy die

Arabs

>how deep does this rabbit hole go?
It goes into a circle pretty quickly

so it's bottomless?

No. It's flat

>not hollow

This is a television and film board