Will The Girl on the Train be this year's Gone Girl? will it be kino?

will The Girl on the Train be this year's Gone Girl? will it be kino?

stop posting her...she was supposed to be my d-list waifu that never gets any notice, now i fear they are going to turn her into JLaw 2.0.

> I desperately need to beat off to movies with pretty young girls in them, can we pretend this is about film

you tried

she looks so cute and innocent like that monique slut

i like her tits in the magnificent seven

Don't worry fammo, she doesn't seem "quirky" enough to be a new JLaw.

Fuck I hate what she became.

Who is that rapist!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i want to lick her bum hole i would do it all day!

in terms of kitschy airport novel style thrillers, I'm more excited for Nocturnal Animals

lovely

I saw this is tiff. Its good but if you are expecting a full blown thriller you'll be disappointed.

>tfw she and Jessica Chastain would never be casted on a US remake of The Handmaiden...

well, can't say that doesn't deflate my interest a bit but I'll still keep an eye out for it.

The acting and direction is great. So I would recommend it. Its just that its more of a story about the deterioration of a relationship with the only thriller elements coming from the manuscript that Amy's character is reading.

what a qt

oh, well that sounds neat at least. Thanks for the info, user. Any other films from TIFF stand out for you? I keep saying I'll drive down for it one year but I never make the time.

the only other one I saw this year was 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House' - which was a very unique artsy ghost tale.

>A naive young nurse caring for an aging, reclusive horror novelist begins to believe that her patient’s new novel contains ominous clues about her own fate.

Im not always a fan of slow burn horror but I quite liked this one. I also liked the director's other work 'The Blackcoat's Daughter'

This wasn't on my radar at all. Thanks again.

Where's her Dragon Tattoo?

Your welcome. Its a netflix production so will likely be there soon

I am genuinely disappointed that we'll never get the other two dragon movies remade with rooney

the remake was so well made, that movie was a blast to watch.

*brap*

at least they are finally making another movie (though not with rooney)

oh shit, I hadn't heard. has it got fincher, at least?
I could live without rooney if there was some assurance that it'd be as solidly constructed as the last.

is this the chick from Hardcore Henry?

Yeet

Somebody get the webm from the thread yesterday with the pie.

it has not got fincher

No and it isnt confirmed

I want to lick her tushy!

pls someone this I love pie

wew /hr/ is a really slow board

blackcoat's daughter was fuckin awful m8

a serious waste of time

That's weird because Ruth Wilson plays a woman in Showtime's The Affair whose fling with a writer becomes the source material for his new blockbuster book.

isn't that also the plot for nocturnal animals?
seems like a hot trope right now

I'm excited for the XXX parody of The Girl on The Train.

The Train on The Girl.

An art gallery owner is haunted by her ex-husband's novel, a violent thriller she interprets as a veiled threat and a symbolic revenge tale.

that's a good one
they don't even do funny names anymore though, because unlike the time of VHS/DVD rentals where you could be browsing and come across a title like that and immediately make the connection, now everything needs to be searchable (SEO and all that shit)

so we'll get something less imaginative, like NOT The Girl on The Train: AN XXX PARODY

Post webms!

webms please!

so.. your career goal is to become toilet paper?

her toilet paper what a privilege

What if you really liked A Single Man?