Any podcast kino like sleepycabin?

Any podcast kino like sleepycabin?

Sleepycabin is dead, go to sleep

cum town with Nick Mullen is literally GOAT

Pic related is pure podkino.

The moment Goody Two Shoes Mick became "host" and Stamper started getting away from the podcast, the whole thing stopped getting any laugh from me. I'm stuck after the Sharks episode with Shad (nice background I guess).

Also too much newgrounds circlejerk guests.

Only Sab had that intense sperg fangirl story.

Mega64 is the only podcastkino

S2 wasn't nearly as kino as S1

grandmas virginity podcast
bone zone podcast
high society radio (pepper i know you lurk here and /bb/)

>make animation studio
>fail to finish any animations
>die

Did they ever say why there hasn't been a new episode in 3 months?

Is Welcome to Night Vale any good?

kettle bells brought to you by onnit

agree family

Why did s2 drop off so hard?

Yeah its p good. Dont expect too much for a while though, it takes a while for anything of substance to start

Zach disappeared from it for large stretches. Plus they were already down Stamper.

It was still ok, not nearly as good as S1 though.

People just up and moved. It's hard to do a podcast with some of the guys in LA, one in New York, another in Taiwan or wherever the fuck.

Nial is literally shit-tier

No. It's so bad I felt embarrassed listening to it.

I get the feeling that he lies, a lot, whenever he tells a story. Maybe he wants to impress the guys or be more funny, but he doesn't do either.

pic related. Though I'd recommend starting a few episodes in if you are starting chronologically. They don't pick up their third member till episode 3 or 4 and they don't hit their stride till a few episodes after that.

I'm listening the first episode and that guys. the one that isn't nick mullen. his little goblin cackling is kind of annoying.

I'm watching classic Mega64 podcasts right now. It was amazing how much more they got away with back when they thought no one was watching.
I remember them laughing about some Ubisoft suit tried to pitch them a shitty skit and the next week laughed about how they got in trouble after Ubisoft found out what they said.

I hear Zach is going to host a podcast and I'm cautiously excited.
It's going to be one on one.

He might be trying to emulate Zach, who's a compulsive storyteller.

Who do I believe?

zach does it ironically though

Zach just makes it very obvious that he's lying for comedic effect. When he's telling a true story he embellishes far less.

I second that it's a really good one, but I personally felt a sharp decline after season 2.

fucking henry, he's the gem of that podcast.

hail satan

>Newgrounds circa 2007
>All these animators consistently putting out content every month to few months for free
>Newgrounds/Youtube today
>All these animators getting paid yet haven't put out a single new video for years
Every single time. Not just them, pretty much every good internet series or content producer start out releasing new content multiple times a year, gain a following, and couple years later, once they have a good amount of followers, patreos, donations or other they completely stop making new content.

Hail fucking satan. I wonder if they still browse here- it made me laugh when they talked about how Cred Forums turned to shit a few years ago, right around gamergate.

also marcus is a cutie hail gein. ben is there too i guess :^)

they had an adult swim weekly stream that ended a couple weeks ago, and they talked about shit they found on /x/

>friend simulators

It's around this time they get approached for TV deals and commision work or realise that what they're doing is unsustainable and get a real job.
Also they're usually in high school/ living with their parents at the free work stage.

yep, why would they not be talked about here then?

kinda get the asmr shit after falling for the podkino meme

As much as they swear up and down that they're diligent and dedicated people, they aren't. They can't even keep a podcast together for fuck's sake. There's been two seasons and two hiatuses already, and that's not including breaks and the missed weeks with no content.

I get that there's some reason behind it. The new YouTube system makes it hard to make money if you're an animator. But I wish they would just come out and say that they've stopped releasing for YouTube all together (which they very clearly have), rather than string people along to retain subscriber counts.

They all have side projects. They all committed to sleepycabin at the very worst time in their careers and couldn't commit at all.

>They all have side projects.
Which fall through as well. They're artists, they bounce from one thing to the next whenever they feel like it. Chris releases the most content and even then it's pretty irregular.

They didn't fall through, they just haven't payed off, Chris and Zach spent 1 year negotiating contracts and 2 years making a TV pilot. Cory and Stamper are both making games, which are also years of full-time work. It isn't a 3 minute flash cartoon they can shit out every few months.