Daenerys, did I ever tell you about your brother...

>Daenerys, did I ever tell you about your brother? He kidnapped Lyanna Stark and raped her to death which started the rebellion that killed almost all of your family and forced you to flee your home. He was a good friend.

>Kheleesi, did I ever tell you about Braavos? there are no lemon trees there, your entire existence is a lie, maesters did Summerhall, brazier fire can't melt stone

Catelyn, Did I ever tell you that Jon is actually your nephew so stop being a massive cunt?

No? I meant to.

>raped her

It's not rape if she likes it

>Robert, did I ever tell you that my sister died giving birth to Rhapegar's baby? I pretended that he was my bastard so you wouldn't murder him. You're a good friend.

I'm sure Rhaegar told Barristan all about how much she liked it on their way to the Trident.

Barristan didn't go with him though.

Where the fuck WAS Barristan?

He did go with him, to the Trident, after Rhaegar came back from his fun times at the Tower of Joy. Barristan watched Robert smash Rhaegar to death with his hammer while he was bleeding in the ground. Then Robert insisted that his personal Maester attend to Barristan's wounds first because he thought that Barristan was pretty cool and all even though he fought for the other side.
This is pretty common knowledge.

Don't forget that Roose Bolton was urging Robert to kill Barristan. Dude was an asshole

>Khaleesi, did I ever tell you about Varys? He ordered your assassination and tried to get you and your unborn child poisoned. If he ever approaches you and tells you that he wants to help, you should trust him. He was a good friend.

Damn, a traitor and a dickhead.

Wasn't Varys always against the assassination attempts? Even in the books? Shit he was the one who warned Jorah about the attempts right?

>mfw I remember that butchered Tower of Joy scene

Fuck you OP I repressed that memory and you brought it back

Jorah admitted that he only knew about the poisoned wine because he was complicit in the assassination attempt.

>implying Jon is Lyanna and Rhaegar's
>not Ned and Ashara's
normies please get out

I haven't watched any of season 6 cause I lost interest when I heard Jon Snow was respawn or whatever.
How bad is the show now?
Is the stupid ugly blonde bitch going to win?

>Implying Ned would ever betray his wife and fug another woman

>Is the stupid ugly blonde bitch going to win?

If you're talking about le Kelly C, probably. If you're talking about Cersei, no.

No I meant the dragon whore.
Was so pissed when dwarf, bald fatty and Jorah went back to serve her.

No, Varys warned him

How's your basement, neet?

Whoever made that picture needs lessons on how to make people laugh.

it made me laugh, faggot

>Khaleesi did I ever tell you about the time I died fighting a group of limp wristed bitches in masks with tiny daggers. I was a disappointing friend

I chuckled

I laughed

In the books, yes. In the show, no. He figures out they're going to assassinate her when he receives a pardon from Varys.

In season 4 Varys also obeys Tywin's order to expose that pardon to Dany to cause her to exile Jorah.

>Dany had stopped to speak to a pregnant woman who wanted the Mother of Dragons to name her baby when someone reached up and grabbed her left wrist. Turning, she glimpsed a tall ragged man with a shaved head and a sunburnt face. “Not so hard,” she started to say, but before she could finish he’d yanked her bodily from the saddle. The ground came up and knocked the breath from her, as her silver whinnied and backed away. Stunned, Dany rolled to her side and pushed herself onto one elbow...
>... and then she saw the sword.
>“There’s the treacherous sow,” he said. “I knew you’d come to get your feet kissed one day.” His head was bald as a melon, his nose red and peeling, but she knew that voice and those pale green eyes. “I’m going to start by cutting off your teats.” Dany was dimly aware of Missandei shouting for help. A freedman edged forward, but only a step. One quick slash, and he was on his knees, blood running down his face. Mero wiped his sword on his breeches. >“Who’s next?”
>“I am.” Arstan Whitebeard leapt from his horse and stood over her, the salt wind riffling through his snowy hair, both hands on his tall hardwood staff.
>“Grandfather,” Mero said, “run off before I break your stick in two and bugger you with -”

>The old man feinted with one end of the staff, pulled it back, and whipped the other end about faster than Dany would have believed. The Titan’s Bastard staggered back into the surf, spitting blood and broken teeth from the ruin of his mouth. Whitebeard put Dany behind him. Mero slashed at his face. The old man jerked back, cat-quick. The staff thumped Mero’s ribs, sending him reeling. Arstan splashed sideways, parried a looping cut, danced away from a second, checked a third mid-swing. The moves were so fast she could hardly follow. Missandei was pulling Dany to her feet when she heard a crack. She thought Arstan’s staff had snapped until she saw the jagged bone jutting from Mero’s calf. As he fell, the Titan’s Bastard twisted and lunged, sending his point straight at the old man’s chest. Whitebeard swept the blade aside almost contemptuously and smashed the other end of his staff against the big man’s temple. Mero went sprawling, blood bubbling from his mouth as the waves washed over him. A moment later the freedmen washed over him too, knives and stones and angry fists rising and falling in a frenzy.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>tardaryen asslicker serving a mad tyrant whore
>based

Fuck off.

>tardaryen asslicker serving a mad tyrant whore

To be fair you can't really blame him for serving Robert Baratheon

>T. Renly