Now that the crust has nettled, which was the superior kino trilogy

Now that the crust has nettled, which was the superior kino trilogy.

Star Wars.
FotR>Ep lV
TT

Star Wars

The Hobbit was unwatchable garbage. I was able to sit through all prequels atleast.

You must be 13...

As much as I like star wars... Fuck this.
Goym Wars will never reach the epicness of Tolkins masterwork.

Family Drama vs an epic mythical historical work full of life lessons.
Hmm...

I like both but I prefer space/sci-fi to fantasy. So Star Wars.

Tolkien's expanded universe beats the Star Wars universe though. Thrawn is the only reason the books needed to exist.

Star wars, I can't sit and watch that 10 hours Jackson straight, in the other hand, classic star wars trilogy marathons are a tradition for my dad's birthday The hobbit was shit, I could respect it if they didn't went full jew making 3 movies from a book that just needed 1

Tolkien, motherfucker

I walked out of battle of five memes and I have never walked out of a movie before in my life

star wars trilogy > lord of the rings trilogy > prequels > hobbit films

I never expected the Hobbit series to be good or better than LOTR where as the prequels were the biggest let down of my young life.

I respect that
Why tho?
I used to love watching the best trilogy of all time with my best friend at least ones a year..
Is it because you like colored light sabers and pewpew noises?

What game?

New Hope: Kino
ESB: Kino
RotJ: Flick

Fellowship: Kino
TTT: Flick
RotK: Flick

Star Wars has better soundtrack too

SW wins

Harry potter 6, 7.1 and 7.2

Kek hackson directed glad you can't pick apart his direction

LOTR hands down.

lord of the rings has everything going for it. Special effects, acting, sets, directing, music, characters, lore, everything is 7/10 or higher

Star Wars doesn't really have good acting, especially for when it was made, the last movie aside from certain scenes blows ass, the directing isn't good either, and LOTR doesn't have a second death star.

>the fucking irony
Only fellowship is good

I still haven't watched five armies, sometimes I think I should just to get it over with, then you guys post these webms and holy shit.

Care to explain why?

Yeah it seems to be the most common thing around here that people watched the first 2 and skipped the 3rd one. It applies to me as well

All that star wars has got going for it is nostalgia and the fact that it was impressive for it's time. It didn't age well, no wonder no one who hadn't watched it as a kid understands what's the big deal.

There's no big deal. It's objectively mediocore.

Captain America trylogy> any other trilogy

Same exact thing is lord of the rings. I remember when I was thirteen too but Jackson is such a stale filmmaker

Is your name andrew?

One has 2 good prequel movies, the other has none.

I think girls are a great way to gauge how well did a movie age and boy did is star wars outdated.

Girls love star wars. And lord of the rings looked dated 8 years ago

Here, have the better version.

The truth hurts you nostalgia loving memer. Ive watched lotr a ton.

I could tell it was going to age terribly because the effects were noticeably bad 8 years ago. You can thank Peter Jackson for being a cg hound in the two towers ajd return of the king

The Hobbit didn't retroactively ruin the Lord of The Rings at least

this

Star Wars is essential normiecore

It did though. I'm sorry you are holding back analyzing lotr without goggles

i tried watching star wars, i just couldn't. LOTR i can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

Star Wars had a weak final film that weakens it as a trilogy.
>second death star
>Ewoks
>retroactive incest?
>large number of characters have nothing to do

Fellowship of the Ring is better than ANH and ESB. It is maximum comfy tier. Other than that, I like both trilogies so I don't really care.

>LOTR: Cred Forums
>Star Wars: reddit

Star Wars is more diverse and inclusive even though it was filmed in a different era

LotR was made in the 2000's and just... I...

Star wars is made to sell toys
LOTR obviously wins

I HATE THIS SCENE

FUCK YOU.

I say this as someone who isn't a huge fan of LotR and is a big fan of Star Wars: Star Wars just isn't as good, not even close.