What does she hope to achieve by posting these pictures on Instagram?

What does she hope to achieve by posting these pictures on Instagram?

attention

What did you hope to achieve by posting this thread?

literally who?

>she

Same reason I post things on instagram:

It's fun.

doslovno tko?

really makes you think

more famous people need to go slutmode

Some girls just know what they're good at

I wonder what a Olympic gold medalist's pussy feels like

i want to know what it feels like on my tongue mmmm

Anyone from /spee/ got that Hope Solo picture?

>you will never be so pathetic inside that you need to post pictures of yourself online as a hobby to fuel your self-absorbed quest for validation

it would taste salty and coppery, maybe a little spicy depending on when the last time she washed

this
*ko
dick sucking lips on point

Instead I'm so pathetic that I contemplate suicide every 5 minutes because I have no work ethic whatsoever and the prospect of working at a job I hate terrifies me more than death.

Is that better or worse?

Let the sluts have some fun FFS

hot go on

Women think they are more valuable than ever in society, but really they've gone down 5 notches and now judge themselves by imaginary internet points as a comparison to their peers, not by meaningful metrics, but by how hot she is.

Being slutty gets you points.

wtf is wrong w/ her mouth?

I have been led to believe that Swedish women are colossal nymphomaniacs anyway and she certainly appears one
Surely film and tv has not lied to me

She smirked too hard

You're suicidal because you have no work ethic?

What job do you work at? Sounds like you could use a therapist desu

Their world is entirely self-absorbed, anything deriding their bullshit is prattling desu senpai

>literally have no idea who this is
>image.jpg

A free iPhone 7 with wireless earbuds?

Don't do this user... I want to fap so I can sleep well tonight. I'd hate to lose my sex drive for another week.

This guy gets it

You should really work on not getting triggered so easily by people you don't know posting pictures

Did she get Botox or something because she was cute before and now looks like shit

my ex's vagina smelled funny, kinda like fish sometimes

like it was very odorous

on days where she didn't shower or had been sweating a lot, i could taste it and it was literally like spicy. like the bacteria had a very, very strong odor and taste. it was almost pungent. it usually killed my boner like every time i went down on her because of how rank it smelled. sometimes discharge would leak out too and it would slither down to her asscrack, and i'm quite sure i had some of it in my mouth more than once

her vag even tasted this way, albeit a bit less strong, during/after a shower. some women, based on their diets and genetics, just have shitty vaginas. stupid bitch never ate breakfast and would purge herself so her nutrition was ass and so was her vag

Or ate pic related's pussy too much.

for you

Thanks family I'm loving that gold medalist vag

gosh i would love to eat that!

Fuck you jerk

>her vag was ass

i got a big stiff boner thinking of your gfs pusy mmm

buttes

EYE BLEACH

Did she get ass implants too what the fuck

does she have diaper on lmaooooooooooooooooooo

So men getting crazy over this, huh?

She looks like she's from that awful Half Life 2 mod

It's not just them, it's a majority of youths these days. It's a trend of self-absorption and narcissism. Everything is all about blogging and talking about yourself and all this bullshit. Twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat are all bullshit

looks completely absurd. wtf is wrong with these whores heads, that they think this shit looks good?

I dont think her pussy looks that bad (it just looks like shes just been fucked). Her asshole looks like its almost prolapsed though.