ROASTIE NO ROASTING

ROASTIE NO ROASTING

ROASTIE NO ROASTING

ROASTIE NO ROASTING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7xsVF_XTEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't they just have raped her instead?

Fuck man. The internet has turned me cold. I felt nothing after watching somebody die.

I would like some context though

Story?

It happened in India.

This girl was caught in a public bathroom specificly designed for boys. In India they are very strict about not mixing sexes so when they found out she was giving a boy a handjob in the boys bathroom they dragger her out by her hair and decided to punch her and do all that awful stuff to her.

Really sad

I'm so glad I don't live in a third world shithole.

She was in a gang and they killed an innocent cab driver
She got caught

they did before the filming

>Cred Forums will defend this

>falling for Cred Forums pastas

nigga there wasn't a cab driver ur dumb

This will be a reality for America in 20 years, when Hillary (a) lets the Muslims in by the boatload and (b) repeals the 2nd Amendment.

You had it coming, to be honest. Stupid fucking Americans.

There was a news story saying this somewhere on liveleak

ur dumb for falling for it xd

This was in the Philippines, her boyfriend found out she was cheating and accused her of drug dealing. Town went apeshit. Webm happened. Then the boyfriend was arrested and killed himself in his prison cell. Or maybe he was killed. Who cares, it's the Philippines.

>we still live in a world where mobs publicly burn people alive

its all the fault of niggers, asians, jews and muslims

if it were only whites and christians we wouldnt have these problems

>we still live in a world where mobs don't publicly burn crooked politicians and CEOS of failed corporations, alive

Fixed that for you.

>Whores get the what they deserve in more civilized parts of the world

And?

Go to bed Karl

Props for trying, kid

>Implying

They shouldn't have done that to her. She was a woman. There was no need for this.

>mfw shithole third world countries like Africa still practices burning and stoning witches. Why the fuck are we spending money and effort for humanitarian purpose? Just let the whole continent kill themselves.

>third world countries like Africa

>forget it user, it's the phillipines

I see nothing wrong with this.

Triggering fact here on alt right SJW central, but witch burning never existed in Africa until white Christian missionaries went to hand out food that incidentally came with courses in Bible brainwashing.

You have to go back to 1590 to even find a drawing of white people acting like niggers.

>still
Thats keyword there,learn to red ahmed.

>there are people who actually believe this

That's too cruel even for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7xsVF_XTEs

>third world countries like Africa
lol

You'll witness it user

What a horrible way to go.

History repeats itself.

According to feminists rape is worse than murder. Getting a prick put inside you is worse than burning alive.

Would the world really be a better place if all africans and muslims died though? Think about it for a second.

>disgruntled pajeet spotted

Yes
>this will never happen

No, but it would be a fucking utopia if all NEETs died. Imagine all those happy families with a clean basement and disposable income.

I'm not watching this.

What happens?

Projection

>he thinks africa and the middle east isn't full of NEETs

It was actually in guatemala
She killed a cab driver

She turns into a phoenix

Except that is absolutelt not true and non-Christian socities have kill witches you stupid euphoric faggot.

Do you really think that the idea of occultism is unique to Christians?

There was a whole lecture in some 1000 level anthro course I took years back about this shit, and witches in Tibet or something. Fuck's sake look this shit up on Wikipedia at least before sharing your retarded uninformed misbeliefs.