Which one is better?

Which one is better?

The original because it's comfy zombiekino. I don't like running zombies.

>

i can't find a damn torrent for it anywhere
i guess i'll just have to watch the 2004 version

The short version of the original, Zombi. Not to be confused with fulci's Zombi, which was Zombi 2 overseas and Zombi in the usa.

Zombi 2 is classic as well. I also like 3. 4 and 5 r tarded

I watched it a couple months ago on YouTube, and I just checked and it's still there, the full theatrical cut and full director's cut.

Not the best quality but beggars can't be choosers.

the one without healthy zombies

is the 2004 version bad?

>it's this thread again

Original is a film on social commentary with cheesy (yet impressive for the time) effects powerful characters.

Remake is a fun popcorn flick that is good on its own merit despite a few negatives (that fucking cunt and her dog).

Shouldn't even compare the two

The 2004 version is Dawn of the Dead in name only.

About the only similarity is that it involves reanimated dead bodies and humans trapped in a shopping mall.

Dubs say it all.

I watched the original and it blows the hack Snyder one away.

Peter is mah nigga

Older shopping malls are comfier.

the remake is a great movie

anyone who disagrees is a contrarian cuck and/or simply trying to bait u

are they comparable? barely

There's a torrent on piratebay m8
The first 20 minutes of the remake are godlike

> he fell for the social commentary meme
fucking kek, I fucking love all these traps that we have to catch utter fucking dolts like you

>There's a torrent on piratebay m8
i can't find it
at least not with any seeds so yeah i can't download it

what makes the original better than the remake?

>social commentary
>characters
Dead Rising did it better

>hack Snyder
I love this phrase. It lets you immediately discard any post with it in it.

>inb4 but the phrase is in your post too

>Original is a film on social commentary
Why does Romero hate The Walking Dead then? Just because his buttbuddy had a falling out with AMC?

Dawn_of_the_Dead_1978_720p_BRRip_x264_aac_vice_(HDScene_Release)

two seeds
Likeable characters (can't remember a character in the remake that I wanted to live), better soundtrack, subtle humour in places

The scenes in which they're safe are much comfier as well

The remake has a better ending than the first film though I think, I always wish that they'd have used the originally scripted ending for the original rather than what ended up being in the film

That zombie that spends the entire film walking around with Roger's gun cracks me up every time

>Dawn of the Dead (1978) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY
In beautiful A/V - 10/10 720p HD quality thnx YIFY!
But seriously though, how are you so retarded that you can't even do a simple search properly?

I bunch of retards chimping out and murdering another group of retards for six seasons isn't social commentary.

>version
They're entirely different movies. Don't think you're getting the same thing but with running and some of Snyder's'SYMBOLISM' memery, it's his own thing made using the same basic premise as Romero's. And that's using the word 'premise' generously.

I really can't overstate how different these movies are.

George Romero's old zombie movies were character driven dramas about how people reacted to an intense and prolonged catastrophe, with tense survival thriller scenes spread throughout. Snyder's movie is The Walking Dead-tier melodrama with action scenes too intense to provoke any thought beyond 'OH FUCK RUN NIGGA.' And that's what you'll be thinking, because Snyder's cast is way too big and 90% of them do nothing to justify their presence.

>social commentary
ayy el mao, you got memed on son.

Dead Rising is easily the best piece of zombie media made since 2000, in fact I'd probably rate it as an all time great. They actually took that idea about the mall which Romero kind of played around with and took it somewhere tangible. It does a really good job of shitting on globalization and American greed. It's a shame that all the subtlety was lost on those stupid Canadians who took over on the sequels.

Maybe not to your standards, but Romero should suck its cock.