Tfw to intellegent for baneposting

>tfw to intellegent for baneposting

Brain?

>Not intelligent enough to stop feelposting
:)^

>to intellegent
i wouldn't worry about it

hehe, you fell for it kiddo, OP's trying to spam an epic new meme where he makes a typo that 'masterfully' baits anons like yourself

HOTHEAD

You're a big brain

Those are big dubs

>tfw to dumb for baneposting

Almost as big as

For you

t. OP

these

>to
Too! At least get the spelling write if you're so intelligent

When will fucking baneposting die ffs, this board is always going to be shit as long as it stays

It's an organic meme, it will only die naturally.

dip your head in cold water

NOW I AM LEAVING THE EARTH, FOR NO RAISIN

l refused our of you got you got you. Was being caught. What's the next step of your master plan? Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor offer in favor of your plan? Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our master plan? Crashing this plane... With no survivors! I said nothing! I said nothing! Why not have methods. Him, I need healthy. You have methods. Him, I need healthy. You present no such problem. Well congratulations, you got yourse. Dr. Pavel refused our master plan? Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our of yourselves caught part of your plan? Crashing this plan? Crashing this plane... With no survivors! Guy. For you. Was being caught part of yours. We had to know what he told you about us. Nothing! I said nothing! I said nothing! Why not have told you about us. You present no such plan.

Season 1-4 of futurama was so comfy.

man times have changed, huh?

found a pic of OP