LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUN DUN DUN. SPOILER ALERT FAGGOT. "YOU FUCK I HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE YET" FUCK SPOLER CULTURE. YOU GOT SPOILED. FAGGOT.

This can't be happening.

What the FUCK did you mean by this?

CHILDISH
H
I
L
D
I
S
H

If I take off that mask, will you look upon me with your own eyes?

No. I am your father.

No, I will look upon you with YOUR eyes

Dammit you got me!

Luke I'm your stepfather!

Luke I am your mother's husband!

Lol hahaha reddit one upping each others jokes n shit hahahaha.

Go back

It's "No, I am your father" not "Luke, I am your father"

Luke, you are my wife's son

was waiting for this one

kept you waiting huh

>more machine than man
>fathers Luke
>Luke has natural droid expertise
>Luke is part machine

This. Due to the time travellers messing with the past.

Oh and the quote "Life is like a box of chocolates" is now "Life was like a box of chocolates".

its the looney tunes that gets me. im 100% sure it was looney toons when im watching it as kid.

You okay, man?

me too

FUCK

Tbh I do wish this reveal wasnt so popular in media. In all honesty it's probably the greatest plot twist in cinema, but you can't watch Nickelodeon for more than 3 seconds without a show or commercial parodying it

>he never actually says "Luke, I am your father"

Is this truly the most misquoted line in movie history?

>Terminator 2 Arnold is a good robot now

fuck.. would've been great to watch it so i think he is a bad guy too

That's because the full quote is "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates". Shortening the quote, "life was like a box of chocolates" makes no sense, so people just went along with "life's like a box of chocolates". So that's the quote many often attribute to Forrest Gump despite it being incorrect.

It's the same thing with Star Wars. No ones going to quote the whole exchange, they just want one line to quote so it's easier. So it got bastardized to "Luke I am your father" so that whole can get condensed into one line.

There's no time travel Mandela effect here. It's just culture and the way ideas can change one person to the other.

It's the same thing with other Mandela effect shit. You just misremembered it, and through convincing via hive mind, everyone thinks they remember it differently, when really, nothing's changed at all.

Fuck off you berenstain invader

>people are traveling back in time and altering the timeline while he posts shitty memes on a shitty gook board

How about c3po leg xplain that nerd

Check n m8

his arm too
are you telling me this is the same droid from the prequels?

>wake up one day
>Bane is now "Bayne"
>"You're a big guy" and "for you" is missing from the film
How would Cred Forums ever recover?