Star wars

>star wars
>takes place in the future
>still has silly concepts like good vs evil

why do people watch this garbage?

dumb frogposter

>movie literally starts with A LONG TIME AGO

relative to what? spaceships and laser beams that destroy planets haven't been invented yet.

it's obviously in the future

It's in the past you idiot. The entire premise is that George Lucas found these ancient tales and translated it for Earth audiences.

>Tfw you're too intelligent for Star Wars

but it's not in the past. it's literally in the future, but says a long time ago which could still be millions of years in the future.

it's not realistic to have something so futuristic happen a long time ago since we cant even space travel now...

>a long time ago which could still be millions of years in the future
just go to bed

if you're in the year 2000000000000000 along time ago could be 2000000000 which is in the future to us.

just get it man why dont u get it?

So does the LOTR take place in the future too?
Invisibility rings haven't been invented yet.

The further away we get from our galaxy, the more ancient events, planets and other galaxies are. If something happens in a galay far far away, it may be centuries before we are even aware of it.

Star Wars a long time ago in a galaxy far far away it's undeniable both fictionally and scientifically that the events occurred in the past.

user, it´s time to stop posting. go to bed, you´re making an ass out of yourself

The people in Star Wars aren't humans, they are just aliens that look like humans.

Like Superman.

And is conveniently translated in english.

>tfw the Empire blew up Krypton because Kryptonians are too powerful and dangerous
At last, I truly see.

Like Superman.

>a long time ago which could still be millions of years in the future

wew

Superman learned American like everyone else, no magic. Honestly what does Star Wars have to do with it. If I showed you a man in knight armor holding a sword in a fighting stance and said its the future, you'd go "oh it's from the prepective of a tribe guy." See my point?

star wars is retarded

>star wars
>advanced "intelligent" alien race
>still has silly concepts like good vs evil

they really expect us to believe that?

user, this isn´t funny anymore. go to bed

But Jor-El and everyone else on Krypton speaks English too.

>star wars
>takes place in the future
I bet you enjoyed TFA.

Star Wars was made in the 70s, dummy.

That's 40 years IN THE PAST.

Because nostalgia fags. SW is one of the most generic shit I've ever seen. Also SW7 is so fucking horrible I just couldn't watch it after "TRAITOR" scene which were awesome before only good character were vilely killed by scum. There were literaly one or two good actors and zero bearable digalogs.

Imagine a jedi kryptonian with telekinesis and other force powers on top of being really strong and fast. Even a spinning sheev would get BTFO

star wars is fake right?

>digalogs

i cringed at the traitor scene.

they shouldve all died in that retarded scene.

>Nostalgia fags

Exact same reason why people are still talking about Doctor Who, for example. It's all garbage.