It's a Worf episode

>returns to the enterprise after emerging triumphant from a bat'leth competition
>it's his birthday
>dreading a surprise party
>proceeds to get a surprise party
>hates it
>everyone thinks its funny that he's miserable and embarrassed
>some space/time fuckery happens
>Worf has to deal with the entire crew being weird on his own

Worf can't catch a break in this fucking show.

"Captain, there seems to be a malfunction in my security monitoring terminal. I suggest we transport a photon torpedo directly inside the casing and detonate it."

TNG
>best performances
>best chemistry
>best scenarios
>best captain
>most naturalistic writing
>funniest moments
>shamed worf

some flaws like episode problems constantly solved solely with fake science mumbo jumbo, but overall the best Star Trek series in existence. Prove me wrong senpai.

kek

NINTH PLACE

TNG would probably be the best TV show if The Doctor from Voyager replaced Beverly, and Troi was removed or her role largely downsized.

found the chauvinist

>its a worf saves jadzia at risk to his career as well as the lives of millions and she dies anyway in the season finale episode

the one saving grace in this episode is that for a brief moment he almost gets to bang Troi. But then he doesn't and its even more heartbreaking.

troi's writing just sucked. i wouldn't want to lose both space-babes either, and it made sense to use a telepath tons, i would if i were captain anyway

her writing didn't suck. your writing sucks.

you'd think with all the crazy side effects Geordi's visor has, they'd just leave him blind

This episode is HEAVY

>it's the tranny worf universe

Holy shit, I don't remember posting any of these. A quantum fissure must have opened up in this thread.

Naturalistic Writing

Hahahahahaha kys you insufferable shit

i posted only 2 of these, what the fuck?

key word being "most." Jump out a second story window and get confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life while you drool in front of your busty latina assistant that you'll never fuck you know nothing sack of cock

>It's a worf doesn't understand bisexuality and becomes a terrorist instead episode

Daily reminder Dukat did nothing wrong.

>the_other_meme.jpg

WHAT DAY IS THIS