Swiss army man

Is this the dawn of rebirth of feels-kino?

Dano brought it home, classic style, as usual

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/video/user/vi1911796505/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could this be a modern classic?

Yeah, it got fart jokes as well as MEW

guess i have to watch it
ive been marathoning this girls demo reels for the last 12 hours so...

imdb.com/video/user/vi1911796505/

classic

What the fuck?

the ending got me. who was radcliffes character? was he actually stranded at the begining?

I'm glad the torrents are out so Cred Forums can finally talk about this film. Trying to bring it up during its theatrical run was less than successful.

its theatrical run hasn't finished yet. Not even out in the UK yet until this friday.

I didn't like the film. Wasn't my cup of tea.

It didn't get a wide distribution, right?

They didn't screen it near me atleast.

Good thing we have the torrents. That way everybody can view kino

Easy boring answer, Radcliffe and the following adventure was a Jacob's ladder type hallucination triggered by him hanging himself in the opening

Movie magic answer, Radcliffe was sent by the universe to teach Dano how to be comfterable in his own skin, stop fearing the judgemental of others, open up to new people, and make meaningful connections

who else cried like 3 times during this movie

Lol xD farts

That could be the case, I'm from Boston and when it came out in March there were at least 5 theaters within 20 miles playing it but idk about international or other regions.

Call me edgy or whatever but I love how much this movie pisses people off on review sites. Everyone is trying to read all these deep theories into it and all the "snarky" reviews about "quirky white males."

I think this movie is the first successful troll in a long time as I think it's just trying to parody independent/quirky comedies there is no greater moral to it or bigger picture the dude is just a weirdo who stays weird. You might call it "The Fault in our farts."

The fart jetski might be the greatest cinematic moment in decades.

Dano was fucking great in this

It has one of the most memorably integrated soundtracks I've ever seen in film.

well if the police was right he was a golden gate bridge jumper, the movie appears to belocated in the redwoods near san francisco bay

Ending was shit
too much farting

>was he actually stranded at the begining?

No.
They never really mention him getting stranded outside of the preliminary set up. Just that he "ran away"

was that actually Radcliffe's hairy arse in the movie?

So once he got off the island where he was going to hang himself was he stupidly close to civilisation the whole time?, like when the police chased him hat the end it seemed like it took absolutely no time to get to all the stuff he built?

There never was an island.

I liked it

DA DA DAAA DAA DAA
DA DA DAAA DAA DAA
JURAAAAASSIC PAAAARK

NOW WERE FALLING IN LOOOOOOOOVE.

I saw the movie yesterday. It surprised me by how entertaining it was. The acting from Dano and Radcliffe was really good.

How did they even get the rights to all those songs?

I'm guessing the entire soundtrack being acapella had something to do with it

radcliffes performance was really stiff

>mfw the whole time it was just Classic Dano fucking a corpse behind his waifu's house
8/10.
>If you don't know Jurassic Park you don't know shit.
Dano knows what's up.

>Manny's face as he jets away at the end

Fucking great movie

EDGY

Expected Funny Gags at how to use Human Body as Help Kit.

Ending with Feelings.

Didn't expect this.

>Did anyone else see the real meaning to this film? It hit me when I was walking home after watching this eating a triple choc mint gelato from Gel-Ahhhhh-Go. It’s a gelato shop that’s near the cinema where I went to. Manny is Hank’s long lost foreskin!
>It all makes sense now doesn’t it?
>Hank has issues with masterbation as do most men who have been circumsised. Some may say the sounds Manny was making were farts but if you listen closely it sounds more like foreskin from a penis in salt water. I’m not 100% sure because I’ve been circumsized. And I tell you what, I wish someday Manny will come and visit me and skin fart me away on the ocean.

IMDb, guys

I hated it. Dull and pointless.

Did Manny exist? Was Paul Dano just playing in the woods with a corpse after a failed suicide attempt?

Like your existence, then.

Manny was a pooka

Yes.

Grow up, you fat piece of shit.