What went so perfectly right??

What went so perfectly right??

Tom cruise using his star power and incredible work ethic and vision to create his own production studio and hire brian de palma for some unknown reason to adapt a pulpy, shitty spy tv show. We exist in literally the only quantum reality in which all this worked out.

brian de palma never did action and suspense, right? two things that might be needed for a spy flick

Brian DePalma.

It was one of the first "re-makes" so it wasn't a fucking meme like it is now.

The girl was memorable.

Nothing.It's an absolute shit movie

Even mi3 is better than this turd

angry lanklet detected

its outright the best MI movie you adhd faggot

There's a point something is so unbelievably wrong that it must be actually impossible for one person to write. I think that this post was written by no less than three people all working together by typing three words out each then giving the next a go. It's the only way something so mindnumbingly stupid could make it even onto Cred Forums.

Eesan. De money!

he took over all the control after 2

Based setting - Prague
Based Jean Reno
Based set pieces - that suspended hacking scene is unforgettable

And they were all shit ever since. M:I is literally the only good movie in the franchise. The others are dumb as shit action movies, like Bayformers.

Angry dicklet detected

MI series are goat

M:I-2 is fucking awful, you spastic.

Well he did Scarface and Blow Out

nah it became good after 3

Thia is true

BUT

so is this:

I fucking hate 2

3>4>1>5>>>>>>>>only correct order

H O T H E A D

>this movie has the weakest rating of the whole franchise on rotten romatoes except for the crappy second one

What the hell.

>>>/reddit/

son, I garentee you I've been here longer than you. Mainly because of your very post.

faggot

nope.gif

4 > 5 > 1 > 3 >>>> 2

The all of them are great except 2

1>>whatever