"Derp is he gonna redeem himself and be a good guy even though he murdered his dad for no reason?"

"Derp is he gonna redeem himself and be a good guy even though he murdered his dad for no reason?"

Kylo will be a reverse Anakin.

>anakin: good, bad, then good again

>kylo: started off bad, will join forces with the good guys and seem good for awhile, but will just be tricking them. Back to being bad.

And unlike anakin, who was born a good kid, we learn that Kylo was born a bad seed and always fucked in the head; a true villain.

Vader was Palpatine's little puppet, Kylo is simply using Snoke to get something to be more powerful.

He will kill Snoke and 'finish what you started' which was usurping his master, something Vader failed to do when he could have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know it to be true. Or else disney is just giving us some shameless christian imagery.

TFA already ruined Luke and ruined Star Wars.
The point of Star Wars after all six moves was that the Jedi order fell because of their outdated philosophies. Among them, romance being forbidden, which becomes their downfall when Anakin is forced to turn to Palpatine with his fear of Padme's death after Palps manipulates him into not trusting the Jedi.
The Jedi essentially kill themselves by being afraid of what they perceive as the dark side.

Before we get to how my final point, lets notice a moment of pottery.
-in episode 2 we see the (arguably) original divergent point in Anakin's life where he starts down the path that leads to destruction.
It's when he disobey's the council by going back to Tattooine to save an attachment, in this case his mother. This leads to him slaughtering the Sandpeople. Rage.
Now we come to Luke.
In episode 5, Luke makes the same choice as Anakin, he betrays the council (Yoda and Obi) to go rescue his own attachments, in this case Han and Leia.
But the difference is that he hadn't been poisoned by the Jedi's sterile lifestyle.
Yoda says
>if you leave now help them you could, but you would destroy all that you have worked for

Now notice when we start the final film, Return of The Jedi, Luke is wearing black.
He has married light and dark.
He has attachments, and he is not torn between them and the order because their is no order. Luke is a new breed of Jedi.
He's a Jedi as they should have been.
Under Luke's philosophy, Anakin would not have been driven insane with fear and guilt.

Star Wars is the story of the Jedi finding redemption.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
>hi i'm JJ abrams

>Luke and his entire order got rekt by a little Anakin 2.0 kid offsscreen in between movies and Luke ran and hid on a rock in the ass end of nowhere just because we need him to be the hermit Obi Wan character because money even though it ruins Luke, and it ruins Star Wars.

*post post ironic mic drop*

so is the new movie a good time? haven't watched it yet and have some free time today

who the fuck cares about the prequels you fucking loser? What, you think Vader was written to be space jesus in the original trilogy?

>Disney
>Christian
not for a few decades, friend.

>who the fuck cares about the prequels you fucking loser?
I want Normans to leave.

go fuck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

dude relax it's a movie about people swinging magic swords around in space

you need to grow up

Source on pic?

Thank you. I didn't bother reading what he took the time to write us.

My point is, kylo needs to be bad to the bone. I don't give a shit if he has skywalker blood in him, that doesn't mean he has to find redemption. Let him be an evil shithead so we can have a villain we want to see get fucked up.

>i'm proud of how ignorant I choose to be
jej

stop being such a sperg

I mean, do you really WANT to see a guy who gored his dad like a hog just because redeem himself and be a hero?

If so, you should highly look into suicide

>I ignore deeper thought because its easy and also fuck you

What if everyone only THOUGHT the new jedi order was killed by kylo and the knights of ren, but only some were?

Imagine a bunch of Jedi lost boys jumping down from the cliffs just moments after Rey met luke at the end of TFA? That would be so kino.

Luke's new order didn't perish, they simply weren't trained enough to take on the abnormally powered Kylo and his new buddies from some secret Sith-like cult.

Losers like you are why I hate star wars

The sith are dead, these new dark jedis are called Xiths.

iphone child get out

Wizard be gone

forget the prequels, dont try and justify them. seems like you spent to long trying to make them seem good somehow and came up with a way to think it all works just fine but its held together with paperclips and TFA destroyed it.

instead enjoy TFA and enjoy the originals, forget the prequels. you'll be much happier than trying to justifying the prequels by making up some deeper meaning that goes against the other 4 good ones.

How much do they pay you?