archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!odUnE/NNqmQ/
archive.moe/_/search/tripcode/!PaulRHvKC./
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does he have a shitter?

would like to see him make a nice bed

good question

Iron tools

Cow tools

Never seen it. I presume it'd be little more than a drop toilet.

lel

Would he be able to make some kind of primitive metal tool?

Irrigation maybe? If he can make himself some tongs then he'll find it easier to make iron tools.

Siberian toilet.
It's basicaly two sticks.
You drive one stick into the ground and holt on to it and use the other stick to chase away the wolves.

girlfriend

He said that he probably won't be making any more iron, because the bacteria he uses takes too long to produce too little.

It's not really the kind of thing you would waste your time on.
Taking a shit takes about a minute. For hygienic reasons it's better to dig a new hole every time and cover it up with dirt after you finish.

a nuclear power plant

hopefully a noose

A car.

Whatever the f**k he wants

>American priorities

kek

poo in loo detected

I am become Phil
Eater of sandwhiches

yeah because when you live outdoor its fucking brilliant to make a toilet where it collects poo, bacteria, flies, sickness etc

why didnt he get fucked by wild boar?

>I AM THE MINDFREAK

such a good reality television show.

Properly processing shit into char/boiled shit for fertilizer and recycling urine for nitrates and ammonia is a fairly important primitive technology bro.
Unless you're some sort of degenerate night soil proponent.

some Iron axe maybe, he make iron in a video, don't remember which one

see

Civilization.

What is this?

fucking white people

He probably designated a trail in the forest.

>Africans spend thousands of years in tribes with nothing to show for it but huts and spears
>white man spends a day in the wild and builds a shelter + heating with his bare hands
really makes you think

>lives in northern qld

So he's building amongst an assload of ticks, fat spiders and other jurassic era sized insects.

Something made of metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

Uhh you a racist or you really that fucking dumb?

>Uhh you a racist

>It's not really the kind of thing you would waste your time on.
Considering he's mimicking a settled life instead of a one - four day camp, he has every reason to properly process his waste.
Burying your shit isn't a proper practice for an established life. At the bare minimum one should allow feces to thoroughly dry in the sunlight in order to help it to decompose before burying it. Burying fresh feces gives those bacteria a place to continue to breed. With further habitation and given he lives in a fucking lush jungle he has a higher and higher chance of leeching bacteria into the water table.

>iron headed spears is a lower tech tier than shelter
>this is what "learned" white people with access to the internet believe

It's impossible. I've already tried.

A shirt

depends on what kind of shelter of course. His tiled hut is definitely at least 2 technology tiers above subsaharan mud huts and he is probably getting to iron work sometime in the near future considering he already made a forge blower.

He already made a primitive forge, so it's time for the age of bronze.

Japanese white charcoal.

>white man spends a day in the wild and builds a shelter + heating with his bare hands
I know this is a joke, but a lot of people actually think this is real. He doesn't build or live in the wild. This is just some land owned by a guy he got permission from. He doesn't build this stuff in one day either. The bigger stuff like the hut took him several months.

>technology tiers

You didn't try hard enough.

I do like how he manages to dodge the aboriginal question despite living in Australia.

I can't imagine how much fan mail he gets from dumb neo-nazis telling him how impressed they are by him technologically surpassing aboriginal/african society. I bet he gets a lot of weird messages though heard there was a huge gay community following too.

Either way, some sort of cool pulley system using the ropes and stuff would be cool.

>tiled lean-to is more complex than something with actual walls

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Why are you getting so angry and defensive over this guy surpassing subsaharan Africans technology wise?

He's probably a Google

>this post in every single one of these threads

>He's probably a Google

Your going to have to explain that one too me.

This is the 2nd use of that I've seen this week. It seems that anyone who uses google to search information is a "google" now. Like a "wikitard".

He's a Google. You know, he has black skin and eats watermelon.

That doesn't even make sense in the slightest. What are you, a battery?

>Uhh you a racist
where the fuck do you think you are? this isn't reddit, niggers get genocided here

Oh right kinda makes sense.
Of course the guy looks things up no one is born with the knowledge of how to start a fire what kind of stupid argument is that.

Google is going to try and censor the word nigger on social media, so Google means nigger now

ooga booga fucking berry pickers

It's a pathetic Cred Forums meme.

They're butthurt and throwing a tantrum Google is CENSORING FREE SPEECH by making it so when people google stuff like "martin luther king" or "black history month" they don't get Cred Forums's epin racist pictures that they were pushing up to show up - so now their brilliant plan is to replace the word "nigger" with "google" everywhere they post so they can force it so everyone associates the word "google" as a racial slur now.

And no, I'm not kidding, this is 100% true.

Ignoramuses like this tend to ignore the fact that most of the ancestors to 'pure' Europeans: Germanic tribes, for example, for most of their history lived in lush areas that Africans could only dream of. Despite that, most north Europeans lived in dwellings that resembled the crude abodes of most African tribes.

If you went all the way back to people living under the respective height of the civilisations in Mesopotamia, Egypt, Syria, Greece, and Italy, they would have had similar disdain for the wattle and daub dwellings that the (very white) Celtic and Germanic tribes built, as they would have had for the dwellings of the various African tribes at the time.

>everywhere they post

So, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums & reddit then?

The only difference is that many african tribes still to this day live like this whereis Europeans went on to create the modern world as we know it.

i also read that romans considered germanics and celts (before they assimilated them) as subhuman savage barbarians while the nubians (niggers) were seen as civilized

how do the brick roof not fall on his head? he didn't even secure them just layed them on top of each other

Have you not noticed the MSM having an eppy over their existence? As much as you might hate Cred Forums you have to give it to them for memeing themselves into real life, or at least the consciousness of the political-media elite

That lush environment, plus proximity and contact with the eastern Mediterranean civilisations would have helped sub-Saharan Africans, don't you think?

Yeah, as such idiots and fuck-ups even people who might be expected to share at least some of their views piss on 'em.

>this is what sheltered, suburban pseudo-intellectuals actually believe

>Europeans went on to create the modern world as we know it.
Europeans also helped to increase the rate of desertification for a century due to telling the nignogs that grazing animals are bad for the ecosystem.

Not everyone can be a rugged outdoorsman in whom the pioneer spirit burns as brightly as in your case, user.

I'm still angry that that particular plan to annihilate the blacks didn't work out.

You read correctly. The Nubian people had a long established contact with Egypt (possibly one or more Pharaohs were Nubian), and had ancient civilisations of their own. Like the civilisations around the Horn of Africa, the Nubians didn't suffer the crushing isolation that other parts of Africa did, and like the Celtic and Germanic world coming into contact with the Mediterranean peoples, they flourished with the exchange of knowledge and bombardment of more complex ways of social organisation.

better watch out when you take a piss in the forest user, perhaps the poop particles will one day reach groundwater and permanently toxify it.

Didn't you just mention how the ancient Mesopotamian, Assyrian and Egyptian high cultures would have looked down on the European barbarians? Those cultures were all in fairly close proximity to sub-saharan Africans with fairly similar natural resources. What makes you think that if sub-saharan Africans didn't learn anything from those civilizations, they would have learnt from the mediterranean civilizations the way Europeans did?

WE

cocaine lab in the jungle this gets my vote.

nice retort mate

...are the embodiment of what happens when, during an age of unprecedented access to information, read more memes on Cred Forums than we read history books

>it's the niggers only built mudhuts myth again
>it's the I'm going to cherrypick people living in dense jungles or arid plains and compare them to people living in an environment with easily accessible stone/metal resources and land conducive to large scale agriculture meme again

Shitting on the street is a political statement, not because they don't know how to use the toilet.

mediterranean civilizations were european

>this is what every growing and establish civilization believes
Only a never goes outside keyboard survivalist thinks a village of 50+ could have a functional society where everyone is walks 100 feet out from village center to shit in fresh holes for multiple generations.

Drying feces for fuel, before burying, or incorporating into compost is baseline waste management.
wtf do you think every healthy civilization died with their shit after depositing it into toilets?
If all you do is bury your feces, you're literally setting up a giant perimeter of night soil around your settlement that will lead to your water and future attempts at agriculture being full of parasites and ass to mouth related diseases.

I was talking about the "savage" northern Europeans who you claimed had an advantage over sub-Saharan Africans because they were in contact with the more advanced mediterranean civilizations.

What the fuck are you talking about? Ones in close proximity did well.

Axumites
Nubians
Adal

This no more grazing meme literally fucked over a large amount of land in America as well.

A limited number of African tribes did come into contact with the Mediterranean peoples, along with Arabian tribes. Those that did established cultures with elaborate bureaucracies and written languages. Some lasted right up until the 20th century in one form or another.

But most weren't "fairly close" to the Mediterranean peoples, nor were they endowed with "fairly similar natural resources", and so they remained in tribal societies.

north europeans have much higher IQ than nigglets though

smarter, stronger, all around better at everything

that's why nigglets are starving today and eating mosquito burgers and mud cookies while north europeans are rich as fuck

kek

Large parts of Africa are conducive to agriculture though. Different plants from what other parts of the world would grow, but there are many plants in Africa that could have become staple foods. Nignogs were just too dumb to bother trying to grow them.

Even now, there are scientists doing research on potential staple foods that could be grown in massive qualities in Africa, and they've found a lot of potential foods and the people researching it are just wondering what the fuck was Africa doing for most of it's history.

>television & film

Do you get your info on Africa from 70s children animal cartoons?

The main problem with this post is that it implies you're somehow specially superior to niggers from a northern European perspective.

This is Cred Forums now. get with it

How do you define "European", just out of curiosity? Because by Mediterranean, one has to include ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians, Libyans, etc?

>I say with no citations

Fuck off niggerlover

>>>r/the_donald

/out/ doesn't accept Cred Forumsedditors though

if they're so outdoorsy how do they post on Cred Forums huh?

frauds
BTFO
T
F
O

>newfaggot redditor accusing others of being redditors

dohoho sorry kiddo but Cred Forums owns this shit

omg

Calm down reddit

Why do you have more posts here than you do on Cred Forums?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!odUnE/NNqmQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!odUnE/NNqmQ/

Are you that retard that spams anti Cred Forums shit and this is another tactic of your chronic shitposters way?

ohh never mind
You've spammed on Cred Forums to get your post count up there since I last asked you! thats some a + damage control work dude

Why do you keep posting this bullshit even though it hasn't been true for months? Why do you have so much autistic butthurt? I can post on whatever board I want libcuck

Are you seriously suggesting that there would be nothing to cite regarding Romans referring to the backwardness of north European tribes, and the crudeness of their buildings?

Just fucking read something, ANYTHING by Roman generals and statesmen on their views and experiences of northern tribes

WUZ

Because

remember

>archive.moe/_/search/tripcode/!PaulRHvKC./
Reminder that you will never be a Cred Forums poster
Reminder that you will always be a Cred Forums reject
Reminder that you will always be a Cred Forumsedditor from /r9k/
Reminder that again that:
YOU
WILL
NEVER
BE
Cred Forums

Actually, although I'm sure the shitposter didn't mean it, it is a pretty good retort, since the American slaves were taken from West and Central Africa, regions isolated from the cultural exchanges and progress of North Africa, the Horn and even the East African coast.

How soon til he stops uploading and permanently fucks off into the woods never to be heard of again?

Oh man, a nice thread ruined by Cred Forums shit yet again, why

some fortifications to keep the abos out

when this nigga gónna invent speech lmaoo

This is a garbage Cred Forums thread you complete plebeian tourist

I think he should make a ladder.
every time he makes a roof it looks so awkward when he puts the last tiles on

it's because they're terrified of toilets

Watching this channel made me a racist. One white guy can casually create more in an afternoon than the entire continent of Africa in a hundred thousand years.

He doesn't live in the woods, he only goes there to make videos

KANGZ

underrated post.