My name is Michael Weston

My name is Michael Weston
I used to be a spy, until...

I was fired for involving civilians into government issues.

I was banned from Cred Forums for making waifu threads

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

>You know spies, bunch of fudge packing faggots!

Woah Bruce! Calm down, this isn't one of Raimi's works.

I got a boner.

>its a michael convinces a bunch of spics hes the devil episode

Most people assume that creating quality posts takes time and dedication when really all it takes is the right combination of words

>74728420
I took an arrow in the knee

>Its a Chuck Finley episode
the best episodes

My name is Johnny Smith
I used to have the perfect life, until...

love that one

>it's a Michael agrees to take down the Mexican cartel in Miami in exchange for lifetime supply of free yogurt episode

comfykino tbqh
I would have watched the bruce campbell spin-off if they had actually gone through with it

Did you watch The Fall of Sam Axe?

>tfw you will never eat yogurt with based Michael while he tells you spy stories

Jaydeemsah :*(

MIND QUAD!

I shit my pants from solely eating blueberry yogurt

It was dope

Based Bruce actually dropped 20 pounds to appear 10 years younger.

Who even considers her to be "hot"?

Some women can pull off being incredibly skinny, she just isn't one of them

She's, dare I say, a hot potato. Some people like that

I liked this show even if it was really cheesy most of the time.

>Michael Weston
hah i went to school with someone with the same name
quite possible a spy now

The cheese is part of the charm. I mean how credible is it that the same guy can go undercover in crime gangs in the same city over and over without being recognized? You have to keep it light for it to work.

cheesy shows are the best shows, don't let anyone tell you different

>WHEN YOU'RE A SPY

Show was goat, too bad they used Gabriel anwar as the love interest. The whole thing threw me off. I wish Sam (former fiance) was the love interest. She was much better looking and understood Michael more

*snaps fingers*

made me go out and buy a box of yogurt desu

Except she wasn't an operator like fi

unless you count starship troopers

It truly is the comfiest, especially the first seasons

When I got into the show I started eating a lot of yogurt. I didn't even realize at first.

Is the whole show just a ploy by Big Yogurt to get our sheckels?

Beer too.

Should've made her Ex-Mossad, who the hell believes the IRA can train legit operators?

>The "Who talks first?" interrogation technique originally involved taking two blindfolded prisoners up in a helicopter and tossing one out to get the other to talk.

>Michael Westen: [narration] When a helicopter's not available, any tall building will do.

>A lot of people's first instinct when they need information out of a captive is to grab a baseball bat or a gun. The fact is, torture is for sadists and thugs. It's like getting groceries with a flamethrower. It doesn't work, and it makes a mess.

kino

Show was cheesekino but they never went full cheese. last season was underwhelming as fuck and they missed a great punchline on the last episode.

>its not a Michael asks everyone he has ever helped for help series finale
>its not a 'Michael Westen- The Client' series finale

come on man, that would have been cool

I liked the finale, the fact that they incorporated most of the intro in the dialoge was stupid cheesy, but hilarious at the same time. Plus they had built so much story up at that point, they really couldn't have michael the client and all of that.

>Should've made her Ex-Mossad

Fuck off, zog

What the fuck is this kino shit

It's a sexy Fiona episode!

Its a michael's mom insisting she knows better than sam while bad guys arrive 5 mins later so sam has to babysit instead of sending her to disneyland episode

Sure, unless you have have a nucular bomb going off in your city in twevle hours.

>fiona
>sexy

...I got a boner during an op in Mexico.