Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hK0-_ro7hdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The good guy lost

>only guy that's killed is le homophobic racist skinhead neo Nazi gun store owner

Fucking garbage movie.

He was white.

>You can't break a man the way you do a dog or a horse, the harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that there's a proper way to kill someone. It's absurd, its aesthetic, we need it to endure the bloody horror of murder. You must destroy that idea, show them what a messy horrible thing it is to kill a man, and then show them that you relish in it.

What did he mean by this?

no hearing protection

Not raping Sheila anally in the back of the burger store

((Danielovitch))

He thought Whammy Burger would be good.

trigger discipline

>he was crazy before he ditched his car in traffic

Fucking cheapened the fuck out of that scene

The flaw was that he didn't realize how much control he already had over his life.

He's the one who ended up in a dead end pencil pushing job and feeling miserable about it and being stuck in traffic.

He wasn't living during a recession and he raised a decent kid.

Most people would kill for a life that stable but because he was having a midlife crisis and didn't deal with it like most men his age would (buying a new car, taking a trip to Thailand or a Pacific Island to fuck some whores on the beach, etc.) he felt miserable and took the easy way out in the end by effectively committing suicide.

I have zero sympathy for suicide victims. If you can't care enough about your life to live, why should anyone else?

the edgy misunderstanding fanbase

youtube.com/watch?v=hK0-_ro7hdg

FC2 will always be my favourite of the series

hes white

>Jooos
>White

Define white

You have to wonder what kind of life he thought he should've been living. I know people like this, they settle into things and regret it later and end up doing something drastic just to break the monotony.

He probably thought he'd be happier in the 50s or something but he'd still just be another depressed office drone with no friends.

Jew-genes are passed down from the mother

Same as it ever was

This, only I understand this movie.

Passes on through the mother user

I feel dumb because it took me ages to see that DFENS was supposed to be a nerd even though he clearly looked like one

He just carried himself as so... formidable.

Because 90s Michael Douglas was built like his dad in his heyday.

It's hard to make someone like that look nerdy and not just playing dress up.