*teleports behind her, cutting her in half*
Psssh, nothing personnel, kid

This is how you do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPEWXh97d1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>personnel

>one month later and no one can still think of a decent comeback

The perfect response would be "I'm sorry can you repeat the joke one more time I didn't hear it"

But it was being translated with an ear piece

close, optimal move would be to do your best gosling face and say something like "i think something got lost in translation there" and play it ice cold

*teleports behind frenchie*
*force chokes her to the ground*
*vibrate my hand and say"forgive me, but to me you been dead for centuries"*
*scary helicopter noises*

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>Ok, I surrender, you win this time, France, congratulations on your first victory.

I think the best one was the one that implies that Jonah would be pimping out that French girl to Leo and Clooney.

>Oh harsh...but you don't need that, here, let me call Leonardo and Ryan, btw where do you live? Fontainebleau forest? I'll inform them to go to your spot

>SAY MY NAME
>J-j-jonah Hill
>YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT

>he didn't shoot himself on television and have his brains smear on her face

HAHA PUSSY

>I'm actually a nice guy when you get to know me. Also I'm a handsome man when I lose weight and I did, but people told me I'm not funny without the fat. That hurt my feelings. Want to go out after this and get to know each other, so we stop attacking each other like this?

That's not very polite there, you have to follow their traditions, blow yourself up with a explosive belt, they'll appreciate you took the time to learn about their culture.

More like
*teleports to nearby subway*
*drowns his sorrows in diet coke*

context 4 dis ?

no Jenifer conelly yet?
shame.

There is no good comeback, it's an attractive female telling a fat little man that she finds him physically repulsive. Those words hit at a fundamental level, no verbal comeback would work. If it was Saudi Arabia or somewhere though he'd be within his rights to beat the shit out of her.

This is the ONLY one of these that makes me even half smile.

This is a terrible meme to be honest.

>I heard French babes don't shave their pits

I don't get it. What's this about?

you cant really drown your sorrows in diet coke, thats the whole point of diet coke

>"i wouldnt be able to make you laugh tho"
>"you need a sense of humor for that"
>"bitch"

It's amazing how easily redditors can be spotted here

The autism level in this thread is off the charts. Holy shit.

yeah they are the ones falling for 0 effort bait posts

Where is this from?

do you he's still thinking about that when he takes a shower ?

i'd be obsessed

fuck you

Someone link the video

>I'm actually a nice guy
*tips*

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=LPEWXh97d1A