Matt LeBlanc signs deal to keep hosting Top Gear

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37470962
>US star Matt LeBlanc has signed a two-series deal with the BBC to continue hosting Top Gear.
>LeBlanc will be joined by Chris Harris and Rory Reid with regular appearances from Eddie Jordan, Sabine Schmitz and The Stig.
Co-host Chris Evans stepped down from the BBC Two show after one series.
>BBC Two editor Patrick Holland said: "I am thrilled Matt LeBlanc is returning to Top Gear. He's a huge talent whose love of cars is infectious. "

A

HOT

HOT

DINNER

FOR YOU

DR. PAVEL

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

is it facts peoples ?

I wonder what he's going to do with his first pay check.

>US star Matt LeBlanc

>Matt LeBlanc
>star

top kek not even when Friends was on was he a star

Fucking TV show actor

He was shit in his first series
He only got a pass cause Chris Evans was such a cunt

What's he going to buy with his first pay check?

is the ginger faggot in jail already ?

Does this mean we now call Top Gear "Hot Dinners"?

Hopefully this means Rory and Chris will take larger parts since that Sabine and Eddie are only part timers.

in all honesty they should bin Sabine and Eddie and have the three lads do the shop

Everybody knew this was going to happen.

Why did BBC try and force that ginger cunt?

What happened to the chris evans top gear did they cancel it or play out the whole season?

TIL: When Joey from Friends auditioned for the role of Matt LeBlanc on Top Gear, he was asked by the producers as to why he would be the best man for the job. He just laughed, shook his head, and said "Not only can I drive a car, I live in one." He then took a handful of mints out of a bowl on the producers desk, because they "distracted the rats."

They were all shit Chris Evans was just so shit he distracted from how shit the rest were. Next series will drop even lower in the ratings.

Chris Evans went through the motions of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance throughout its airing eventually stepping down because everyone hated the sight of him.

I laughed

Kek

>Matt Le Blanc

Fucking redditors.

Oh god my sides

>"Not only can I drive a car, I live in one." He then took a handful of mints out of a bowl on the producers desk
kek. That's worth at least three hot dinners

11 dollar post their my friend

>Till when Matt LeBlanc hotditioned for the role of Hotsbury "Hot Dinner" Dinieri in "Hot Dinners" he only had 11hdp to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cena-Caliente-Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.