Is she funny or just a pretty face?

is she funny or just a pretty face?

>pretty face

Neither.

she has pig face and she doesn't even have a proper chub body

also she isn't funny

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

>pretty face

fuck of reddit op

the correct post is
>Is she the epitome of female comedy or just another pretty face?

back to gag with you

yay for fat pig empowerment

>implying you wouldn't

Is Amy Schumer's career just a giant Emperor's New Clothes gag?

I'm a chubby chaser and I wouldn't

She looks like an overgrown baby

oink oink

this, she's kinda ugly man

HIGH. TEST.

your fucking gay bro lol

Who's the one on the left? Man seeing a garbage truck flatten those 3 would probably be the funniest thing in the world. Dog included.

I wouldn't. Her face irritates me

no thank you

is she funny or just a pretty face?

It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these posts, and the pedophiles who post pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the power" at Cred Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the power" of the moderators of a Cantonese Tai Chi forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, pedophiles. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

So she gets mad at hecklers and Instagramers for calling her a slut but she continually acts like one?

Wut

What are you talking about, kid?

Are you deranged?

Everyone looks like shit except that goofy little dog.

yes

Now leave me alone in my shame

If I saw this in the morning I would be full of regret. Her face is horrifying.

You're just proving his point, you fucking sicko faggot.

Daily reminder that the sexual marketplace is so lopsided that this is considered quality goods that men should fight over.

She was average before she got fat, now she just looks like a hog

It's shopped as fuck.

>JJ lad to save the thread
Absolütely baséd

how old is she?

16 years old.

Is she cunny, or just a pretty face?

lewd

Absolüte cunnygræphy

>"twenty-somethings"

holy shit

nice ass

>imagine this thing riding you, crushing your body into the bed while her gelatinous flab flings about above you

Even the dog looks just

>having a cunnyfu thats a whore

16 doesn't make you a pedo, anons. That's just jailbait.

>me on the right

HNNNNNNNNNNG SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
Please no jokes I know that's not jj gib really source now pls. Quick before delete pls

jojo's mom

not even close, redditor

It strikes me as funny, that the janitors who monitor these posts, and the janitors who delete pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the shitposting" at Cred Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do for FREE.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the shitposting" of the spammers of a Cantonese Tai Chi forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, jannies. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

that's not her... is it ?

#BTFO

Please please no joke please source pls

No

Enjoy prison

So you're saying it's just pedo spergs and sperg spergs fighting an endless war of autism?

she's sexy af

The autist ballet goes on.

SHE

>Severe manface

I could probably work around the 'average for her age' body and tramp stamp but fucking hell. That face is dreadful, she looks like a bloke in drag.

aziz and jlaw look ok

the others.....

>pretty face

this.
>she is an ugly pandering hack who steals jokes.

>pandering
She a kike reddit. They literally ordered a cinema shooting just to make her famous. Also that's not how to greentext reddit

>still no source
Imma murder you

I swear to God you australian piece of shit I'm tracing your IP right now. Gib source or die

I would sooner a Rebel Wilson

my wilson rebels around her

>overgrown baby
Fuck can't unsee
NIGGER MEAT
Would destroy anus

Boy sure looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.

classic pasta

>kinda ugly

Not just "kinda", she's a full blown swamp donkey.

nice shoop

get a surgeon amy!

Anybody else see a female Johnny Bravo?