Fucking Suicide Squad is more profitable than BvS: Featuring Wonder Woman

>Fucking Suicide Squad is more profitable than BvS: Featuring Wonder Woman

Kek but hey at least they'll drop the edgelord grimdark shit and make their future movies more fun like capeshit is supposed to be.

hooray can't wait for all of them to be the same bland quipshit.

Also, fuck Will Smith

BvS is the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. Seriously nothing comes close.

Harley Quinn>Wonder Woman

Go shove your feminist icon up your cunt.

Disney makes more money with their capeshits anyway.

Today I remind them

>First 3 MCU films
1.4 billion on 500 million budget with no plans to build a universe until IM2
>First 3 DCEU films
2.3 billion on 625 billion with enough set up in the first 3 films to carry a universe competently

>Spent 100 million more, as well as 400 marketing (according to deadline sources) in AoU to make 100 less than Avengers Assemble made

Lol okay. For the record, any money Disney make on the films is a bonus. The real money comes from toys, home media, tie ins, promos, product placement, etc. Making a few hundred million off the back of a film is good, but putting your characters in to the publics radar for a generation is worth much more when it comes to IP. Look at how much Disney have made off of Lion King, which was a single film released 25 years ago, that's the kind of shit Disney want for the MCU, not a couple hundred mil from a single film.

>What is inflation?
>What is the comic book movie craze?

They aren't comparable user. You can only compare MoS to Iron Man 3 and BvS/SS to Civil War.

This was the most boring "fun" movie I've ever seen
BvS was at least trying, this had the lamest fucking cookie cutter villain and the worst most telegraphed jokes, the only fun I derived from sitting in the theater watching this pile was daydreaming about movies that actually delivered on fun like Kingsmen
>i hear voices XD

>What is inflation?
Ah yes I forgot how inflation in the US went from half a percent to 40% in 2010, my bad

That's not how it works.
Aquaman and Batfleck film are confirmed to have a serious tone.

>with no plans to build a universe until IM2
>being this wrong
>using box office results because your reviews are so terrible

kek

if you dont like DC fuck off to reddit

I'm "deflecting" by pointing out that inflation is largely negligible because of the financial crisis, let alone enough to account for 0.9 billion dollars my dude.

DC is reddit as fuck though

>Using RT scores

lol yeah ok marvel redditor

you guys call batman murderman lmao

Sure whatever

>with no plans to build a universe until IM2
True, though. Both Iron Man and TIH were largely stand alone. All the MCU phase 1 films were largely standalone, but with small hints towards a shared universe, mostly just with a Nick Fury appearance

>>Fucking Suicide Squad is more profitable than BvS: Featuring Wonder Woman
Welp, that's what happens, when you ACTUALLY care about cinematography and hire Slav operator.

I'm not surprised. More people can relate to Harley. The whole 'I'm fucked up, but I wish I was normal' thing, really speaks to a lot of people. Then mix that with the loving a guy that's not good for you and being a sexy girl that likes sex, boom goldmine.

Wonder Woman is pretty boring in comparison.

He's right about everything except the RT score

I think the way the media has been tripping over itself to find ways to shit on the DCEU films while simultaneously praising ONLY THE WOMEN is hilarious

>SS is trash
>But Margot is fantastic

>BvS is the worst thing ever
>But Wonder Woman steals the show

>MoS is too serious
>But finally a bad ass female antagonist

I don't see how anyone can deny that reviewers dont have female led agendas.

Except all of those are true.

Faora is waifubait
Wonder Woman was the only character with any charm and didn't get dragged into that shitty plot
Margot played a fantastic Harley

After Ghostbusters it's not even up for debate. It exists

>waifubait

i hate you redditors

he's right except lois is not cute and RT ratings