Being INTP is suffering

Being INTP is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-is-pretty-much-meaningless-9359770/?no-ist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Validity_and_utility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. Its comfy if you can get past the crushing loneliness.

I'm INFP, I'm literally a daydreaming faggot

I'm an ENTP NEET. Please kill me

HEY EVERYONE

INFJ BUDDY HERE

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?

But I keep circling back to that.

masturbatory self diagnosis.

Extroverted NEETs exist?

I'm a BG4U. Feels good man.

you're not alone

I'm an LMNOP

Is there a bigger image that covers the whole spectrum of meme-personalities with Star Trek characters?

And does INTP mean autism?

I'm the same, spend far more time in my own head than I do interacting, even when I'm in public. I also talk to myself a lot

whats her?

>her

user we need to talk

about your face blindness

>personality theory.

Come on now.

INFJ here

Look at that jaw. Definitely a dude. Which is hot.

is she
_ENT_ertainer_P_ornrobot ?

>kill yourself faggot

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

What about INFP?

>tfw bullied by your INTJ alter ego

She's not the andriod what has the penis attachment that was Ruby Rose

what took you so long?

>What about INFP?

had to shit

is this accurate?

both INTP/INTJ here, kill ne now

Yes

INTP
>doesn't really care about being right or wrong, just like thinking about stuff and testing ideas

INTJ
>That autistic faggot who treats their opinions as fact and doesn't give a shit about anyone's input because they assume their own rightness

>made for you

Aaaaaand we have detected a butthurt nigger.

The thing with INTJ's is that they value the process more than the results, which are usually absolutely dependant on the former.

Also, INTJ's would rather be proven wrong than believe false statements. Not that they believe anything, they know. They always fucking know.

Oddly mature

Immature

INFJ really are like wild cards

>implying these things mean anything

Something like half of the people who retake these tests get very different results.

I always get INTP on these things. Means fuck all though really

I've taken out more times than I can count and I have never gotten anything other than INTP. Even on days when I think I'm feeling social, same result.

Who's "we", user? I'm sure you don't need to be told how saying "we" when you mean "I" is the surest proof of weakness.

This. Not television and film

I either get INTP or INTJ on these things, its pretty much bullshit though

How do you do my fellow INFJ's?

Brothers, you two are my brothers.

I always get either INFP or INTP, it's about 50/50

Whoo, Nic Cage! The greatest living actor is INFP!
Take that

Remember that time she was curious about how sex worked and propositioned Harry?

Literally no one ITT would have pussied out like he did.

>ENTJ
>Satan

You guys, what is T'pol's MBTI?

As far as I can tell there's no actual difference between the two.

>INTP
>The inept academic

Yeah thats me.

>"Oh user, you're so clever"
>Meanwhile I'm a useless waste of space that's failed at everything he's done

tfw intp

every weakness list can summarize my personality I dont give a fuck doh bruv

I'm CIA

Who ISTJ autismolord here?

>tfw INTJ

>people actually believe in this INTJ EFP NJJKJASFAKL shit

do you also believe in horoscopes?

>Be INTJ
>Dumb as a sack of potatoes
>No ambition at all
>No talent for anything
>The only trait I actually have that it tells me I do is the heavy duty autism

hahaha god bless hahahaha

>Keanu reeves
>Woody Allen
>"Vacuous brooders"

>JRR Tolkien
>"Hapless space cadet, pitiable"

>Seinfeld
>"Whiny primadonna"

>Thatcher
>"Soulless puppetmaster"
What a weirdly bitter and spiteful chart. Theres a lot on there I agree with but the overall tone suggests somebody got a result they weren't happy with and decided to shit all over the whole test.

>but the overall tone suggests somebody got a result they weren't happy with and decided to shit all over the whole test.

The whole chart screams of INTP or INTJ to me. Either that or an INFJ just decided to do that for shits and giggles.

those personality categories are bullshit, user

mfw every loser on 4ch is intj

Reminder this is astrology for pseudo-intellectuals and has just about the same amount of actual scientific backing.

Astrology banked on cultural idea that the universe and a person's place in it had meaning. This has since faded away. MBTI replaces that with the culturally founded idea that "if tested; results accurate." Which has been proven to work even if the questions are meaningless and the results are meaningless (see: MBTI).

This has been the threadly reminder that you're retarded for even talking about this shit. Thank you.

Data is human tho

The theory is sound, it's just that the tests are shit.

>tfw INTP-T

Pretty much anything with a team of four or five characters. Its a tradition that dates to the classical period and the various humors.

Pretty standard dramatic tradition. I don't even know if its a conscious decision or just that ingrained in the collective consciousness of the west.

No psychology theory is sound.

negro people say/said the exact same fucking thing about horoscopes.

INTJ here, you will NEVER be as autistic as me, don't even try

I am INTJ and my best friend is INTP.

When we argue with eachother it is mostly because I lacked sympathy for something so he has to explain to me how other people feel, or he did something inappropriate and I have to explain how to behave properly.

But overall we have a great relationship, big part of it being that in over a decade we were always honest to eachother, could always sit down and discuss things while not getting emotional once.

INTP here, If I can get through today the future is full of wondrous tedium

What are you talking about? Even Dukat admitted that he was wrong to try and extend a hand to the Bajorans.

He later came to realize that they would have never recognized the superiority of the Cardassian race and that he should have killed them all.

>have to explain how to behave properly.
>actively thinking about how normal people would respond to a situation

My wife is a strong ESTJ and she knows that I have to consciously think about how normal people react and will give me pointers.

Is he /ourguy/?

Myers briggs was made up by people with no scientific background.

Neither Isabel Briggs Myers nor Katherine Briggs had any formal psychological training.

Even renowned psychological theorist Carl Jung, whose writing formed the initial inspiration for the Myers-Briggs test, admitted that terms such as “introvert” and “extrovert” were false dichotomies and entirely too limited to either adequately describe or predict human behavior.

Up to half of the people who take the test a second time end up with a different personality classification, even if they take it within five weeks of the first test, just like a fucking horoscope.

According Annie Murphy Paul’s The Cult of Personality Testing, “as many as three-quarters of test takers achieve a different personality type when tested again…and the sixteen distinctive types described by the Myers-Briggs have no scientific basis whatsoever.”

Multiple studies have clearly demonstrated that the MBTI is incapable of accurately predicting job performance.

The test is used by most Fortune 500 corporations, but it is not typically used by professional psychologists.

Stanford University psychology professor Carl Thoreson, who is on the board of the company that issues the MBTI, has never mentioned the test in the over 150 academic papers he’s published. “I didn’t use it in any of my research,” Thoreson says, “in part because it would be questioned by my academic colleagues.”

The National Academy of Arts and Sciences conducted a study that concluded that the S-N and T-F scales had little to no validity.

There is absolutely no scientific basis for the test’s terminology, which has been criticized as “vague and general.”

Need i go on? It's pseudoscience that tells us what we want to hear.

I wonder sometimes. Modern astrology is mostly confirmatikn bias bullshit, but back in the day i wonder if it stumbled onto something and misattributed to the stars.

Hear me out, back in the day people didn't have modern medicine or the best understanding of nutrition, so depending on when you were conceived in the world your development inside the womb is affected by external factors. Like if you're born late winter, early spring a big chunk of the time you spent developing food was scarce and the weather was bad, so you come out a little underweight with minor malnutrition. So your developmental phase is informed by these external factors. It wasn't that uou were bornwith the sun in the 8th house, you were just born during a shitty winter.

Granted that is a cheap lazy example, but. You see what im getting at. Mankind confusing correlation with causation, again.

>INFJ
>Lenin, Hitler, Bin Laden

Yeah also Jung u fucks

Successful cool handsome ENTP reporting in.

Societies were always trying to codify people into types. See also: chinese zodiac.

Besides, that's a fun idea, but once you start trying to explain human behavior without any sort of solid evidence for said explanation, you're just full of shit.

ENTJ masterrace checkin in

Its a little more "scientific" version of horoscopes and shit, so people who are swayed by wicka are drawn to Myers-Brigs because it looks less like pseudoscience than reading tea leaves

>current year
>using MBTI

I bet you nerds check your horoscopes too.

I'd agree that what time of the year you were born in probably had some effect on your development, but its so small that you can't even quantify it by the time the child is old enough to verbally express their thoughts

>tfw IN(T/F)P
I'm inferior.

Yes and no.
It surely isn't scientific, but it's a fun test, and it's accurate for people that are in the extremes.
There might be confirmation biais, but I've taken this test about 5 or 6 times in the past few years and always got the same personnality. When I took it upon myself to read the description of the other personnality to see if it could be applied to me, it was either not me at all, or way less than the personnality I ended up with.
Of course if your score is near 50% in one of the indicator, your personnality is going to change as your mood swings.
You're taking it too seriously.

>Be INTJ, factory made Cred Forums user
>They tell me ENFP would be the best type of girl to be with

The descriptions make it sound true but also she sounds like she could be a slut and cuck me. Also her pack of normies would piss me off.

How the fuck do I make the love if I'm a level 80 sperglord? Surely I was made poorly, as a joke.

Yeah but if your developmentally deficit when your born that can influence you throughout you life.

And even other cyclical events like the weather can influence things, and watching the stars is a great way to keep an accurate time on events in a time before standardized calendars.

You're right, its probably bullshit, but its an interesting thought experiment.

hahahahah, you fucking freak.

INTJ here, fake socialization and contain your autism. Normalfags are boring as fuck, niggers on Cred Forums are far more interesting.

the only time MBTI is accurate is when people actively attempt to better embody their type.

I mean, its so slim that you won't be able to determine the effects of when you were born. The socio-economic status of your family will have much more of an effect on your development

qt girls not realising that INTPs give objectively the nicest hugs

"manic pixie dream girl" is the standard female fantasy for the introverted.

what about when you're both autistic neets

No, it's just that it's shit when you take a 10 question test online and read half a paragraph about it.

Extroversion/introversion in the sense that some people derive energy from being social and others from being alone was not made up out of thin air.

Personality types have been widely discredited by psychiatrists and psychologists, yet autists continue to flock to them because it provides an easy, objective label for their social difficulties.

faggit

people say the exact same thing about horoscopes, you insufferable faggot.

>no no, the newspaper horoscopes are shit, you need a real reading from a real astrologist!

... that bitch was definition manic pixie dream girl, even if the shocking reveal is she was just faking it so she wouldn't be alone.

and that's why Bringing Up Baby is my favorite movie, it has the ultimate MPDG

>ywn be taken on a wild adventure through New England by a crazy rich socialite who is obsessed with you
why even live

I'm specifically talking about way back in the day. When if you weren't a landowner you were a dirt farmer, and there wasn't even that big of a difference between the two. Definitely not the modern world where almost all of these things are of negligible impact.

I'm doing well I'm also an infj

Those tests give me INTJ but I understand that my personality is made of aspects sprinkled across all of those types even if the more dominant features give that result.

I don't know anything about horoscopes.

Seems you've invested quite a bit of emotion in them.

People say that about anything.

>i don't know anything about astrology

... no wonder the "astrology for pseudo-intellectuals" thing slips off the minds of of the MBTI obsessed.

I know that feel user.

Well let me put it in terms you might be able to understand.

You're claiming that "of course ten questions and a meaningless result will be meaningless!" You then claim to get a better result, you need hundreds of meaningless questions (most of which will just be slightly reworded versions of those original ten questions) and a really long meaningless result.

Basically what you're saying is a response to what was posted earlier, about how 50-75% of people will get different results within a very short amount of time. So the obvious answer to that was to make the test 2-3 times longer!

MPDGs are always faking. that's the entire point of NHK and the trope in general. Its always an act to seem more interesting than they are.

I'm not him but you are literally dissing a test for being specific. C'mon, son.

I'd be fine with that if they weren't including MBTI tests with fucking job applications.

Not always, such women exist. I've dated one. What you don't realize at first is that in real life they aren't dream girls, they're a fucking nightmare who will make your life miserable. The cuteness wears off really quick

Adding more meaningless questions and longer meaningless results does not increase accuracy. Increasing complexity in MBTI tests is multiplying ever larger (and more complex) numbers by zero.

Captain. I recommend we disregard these pseudoscience personality tests immediately!

Join the club

Second reply, wew.

Also INFP here. Apparently we only make up 4% of world population. Makes me feel pretty special fampai.

I think you're confusing manic pixie dream girl with "manic girl." As the "dream girl" part is the hope they're faking and once the act drops, you've got a good stable housewife who will have dinner ready and raise your kids.

its beginning to be not so friendly....

INFP is tons of fun, but I'm usually right about shit. Oddly enough.

No, I'm claiming that you're using problems inherent to self-testing to discredit a theory.

The fact that some idiot gets different results when checking off a randomized list of pretend scenarios isn't a fault with theories that underline it.

I don't put much stock in myers briggs, but Keirsey is held in much higher regard when he deals with similar theories, but instead chooses to assign types based on how people are observed and not how they feel.

jesus what a waste of a great personality type

This. Only the Big 5 Personality Tests have scientific validity.

INFP is literally the numale cuck wannabe writer type.

The fact this shit underwent no controlled testing or verification and didn't need to be based upon anything concrete before it became "a theory" is enough to discredit it.

But, people who buy into this bullshit don't understand that. So I'm attempting to discredit it with it's own terms.

Wrong.

Myers Briggs is vague and surface-shit, but there are other tests beyond the big 5.

any attempt to codify human behavior into a small number of "types" is a load of shit worthy of no consideration.

Because most of us end up killing ourselves.

Life's hard. I'm a'ight.

No. Factor 5 has a wealth of issues tied to the fact that it's entirely reliant on language. Like Myers Briggs it has faulty methodology when it comes to "sorting" people.

Keirsey, while using the same terms as myers briggs, focuses on observable behaviour in combination with value systems.

t. child

fun fact: astrologists also claim you can't read your own horoscope, you need someone else to do it.

So thanks for further confirming this is just astrology for pseudo-intellectuals.

You sound just post adolescent. Like 20 if even that?

fun fact: no sane person believes in self-testing.

Fancy that! :O

You sound like a butthurt cuck.

Get a spine you weakling pussy.

>tfw ISTJ
>tfw can't into other peoples feels

I'm either INFJ or ENFJ depending on my mood.

I remember taking one in high school being entj
Then retaking it in college and being infp

look at what you're typing, imagine how people judge you. stop the bleeding.

If the test were accurate, there'd be no way for self-testing to affect the accuracy.

Fancy that! :O

Sorry, not gonna waste a sock on a tiny little cut.

Isn't this whole Myers-Briggs thing a load of shit anyway?

Also, people defining their personality with this indicator makes me cringe a bit.

>if people think I'm an idiot, at least they're thinking about me at all

All temperament tests operate on a sliding scale.

which is enough to discredit any claim they have to accuracy

Myers Briggs maps onto Big 5 pretty well

>tfw ESTP alpha

>Nic Cage
>Bjork
>Tolkien

INFP confirmed for most based. How can any other personality type ever recover?

People love labels, makes it easier to filter out what they don't like and find what they do like easier.

based on?

t. autistic manchild from burgerland

By creating a society in which INFP skills are unneeded?

INFP are the people who know how to get shit done, but can't communicate it effectively. It's the nature of humanity. The dumbest people fail upwards. Look at this election cycle. Look at that Wells Fargo CEO cunt.

we're just having fun m8

i don't think anyone actually believes they're defined by these limited boxes.

>he has a definitive J/P alignment

full fucking pleb

You'd need AI with a nature akin to a benevolent dictator. Read Iain M. Bank Culture novels.

because 100/16 is 6.25 you literal retards. 4 isn't that far off.

Are you really bitching about the assumptions outside of proof?

Some people's version of fun is treating other people like idiots so they feel superior.

those people are generally destined for poverty. If you can't make connections, you'll always fail.

It's after they've made connections that they start acting like that. Why do you think there is a "dick boss" stereotype?

>Be INTP
>Be constantly told how intelligent I am by basically anyone who's ever known me well enough
>Fail absolutely every academic venture ever
>Four separate years of entirely different tertiary educations and I failed every single one, finally accepting my fate as a NEET
And somehow this personality/mindset makes me a "logician".
What.

You're kind of zeroing in on a sociopath. The person who plays their part until they feel they can take advantage.

Myers-Briggs is bullshit, but people that don't know better swear by it.

Lots of people with shitty behavior was my point.

Academics are about staying focused and being persistent. If you tried so many different educations, it means you hadn't really focused on any enough to begin with. Nothing to do with intelligence.

I just got this
How is it different than regular intp?

Who here is /literallyhitler/?

Unfortunately I have done some things wrong... So, no.

ENTJ masterrace reporting in faglords what's up ?

Wow youre so smart for seeing through it. what a special snowflake you are!

ENTP here, I can argue with anyone about anything and keep going for as long as i want to.

Everyone hates me, only "friends" I have are people i just met.

Ex was an INTJ. I miss her.

t. INTP

>Its not a horoscope mom it's psychology!

ISFP

As always, the only one in these threads.

I feel you user. The persuit of truth is a lonely voyage.

Out of interest, what do you do?

In what sense?

What are your interests and/or what do you hope to pursue as a career?

this picture turns me off, fucking christ what a shame

Once a test admits the results change randomly and aren't independently, the test can no longer claim to be accurate.

I'm a neet awkward piece of shit just like the rest of you.

My only passion are films since my ability lies in seeing very well. I read. By now if I can get a dead end job I'd be happy as hell.

>All the "its just a horoscope hurr" in this thread
Except horoscopes are pulled out of thin air you fucking faggots, Personality types are determined by questioning your actual thoughts and beliefs. Not something arbitrary like what month you were born in.

No one said you could use basic logic. That's cheating!

>My only passion are films

You'll watch everything worth watching by the time you're 30 and then have nothing but an endless waste of LCD garbage in your future.

Find a passion that isn't built entirely around other people being reliable.

Astrology:
>The universe has meaning and my place it it means something

MBTI:
>if tested; results valid

Every personality codification system is orchestrated to manipulate your stupid monkey brain into a self-reinforcing confirmation bias based upon the prevailing cultural trends.

Just because you're being tested, doesn't mean the results are indicative of anything.

I'm close to 30 and I've still a lot of good film to watch.

Are you saying not to depend on others?

>burned out pornstar is now a presidential candidate in one of the two major parties

hi could you use smaller words please my stupid monkey brain couldn't understand them, thanks

Your stupidity is exhausting.

Sauce on Hillary porno.

ENTP

Also there's no such thing as being an introvert. They're just a bunch of socially retarded faggots.

I was an extroverted NEET for a couple years. I fulfilled my need to socialize with internet friends mostly.

But then I decided to stop being a faggot and forced myself to make friends/be more outgoing/get a job/get a gf

Originally the plan was to kill myself when One Piece ended. I don't think I'm going to do that anymore.

Go and think up an idea you'll abandon half way through LOL

>ISTP
>nobody
meh

>I walk this empty street

Why the fuck do you take it so seriously

>oh my god I want to fit in somewhere!
STOP IT

t. Cred Forums browser

what the fuck does that even mean, fucking christ

its just a classification system of answers YOU give. stop being such a dumbass.

why take it so seriously dude just chill out

FUCK! dat pic my feels

Conjectural theories are fine as long as you don't try to pass them off as established fact. Otherwise we'd never learn anything.

INTP here, asking other INTP's
Are we really inept academics? I'm currently on track to graduate dean's list at an ivy league school. Am I alone in being a successful student or am I going to graduate and then fail everything I try and do?

being introverted doesn't automatically mean you're socially awkward, it just means it takes more energy for you to interact with people than someone who's extroverted where it just comes natural

Pro tip: MBTI is complete bullshit.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-myers-briggs-personality-test-is-pretty-much-meaningless-9359770/?no-ist

I've continually retested and always get INTP, except when i'm menstruating and I get INTJ.
I get that it doens't mean much, but it feels so reassuring to be categorised so thoroughly.

I've read that before and it just rehashes the bullshit people spout on here about durr hososcopes. gj

h-how did you know

Nobody but like 1-2 people are ever ISTPs in these threads

There are statistically valid personality models like Big Five and MMPI.

MBTI has been proven to be statistically invalid year after year, yet it won't die because so many HR people have been already trained to do MBTI analysis.

Being INTP doesn't make you a failure. There are plenty of successful INTP's, many of whom have changed the world. You're just a failure, plain and simple.

>INFP
>spend all day long dreaming about things that will never, ever happen
>meanwhile everyone else thinks you're that weird guy who never talks to anyone

no wonder they all commit suicide

>MBTI has been proven to be statistically invalid year after year

Where?

>ENTP
>Can't focus on anything properly
>Can't plan anything unless it's some hedonistic escape from my tortured existence
>Get into arguments about nonsense at the expense of getting paid and getting laid

Still, people like my charisma and it's fun being somewhat unpredictable

>And does INTP mean autism?
I would think most of the autists are INTJ, since they tend to see nothing in shades of grey.

>will never fit into the real world
>can't make your imagination into reality

Well it's a slippery slope, for a lot of INTPs school is just an inneficient way of learning things they already know. They get by on their intelligence and knowledge for a time with minimal effort, but they find they care less and less about academia, they stop handing in work and their grades go to shit because they stop revisisng too, they're only interested on their own esoteric areas of interest at this point. Because their grades are shit they get into a shit uni, and then they drop out and go NEET.

t.INTP

>Originally the plan was to kill myself when One Piece ended.
Are you me?

MMPI yes, factor 5 not so much.

>tfw got intj

My ex gf told me I was too judgemental and lacked empathy, does this mean anything?

Not many ENFPs in here...

no.

J is not about being judgemental. It's about how well you prefer to work within a given framework, how you relate to deadlines, etc.

>ISTP

Yaho bud, I'm that one other person.

Write books.

same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Validity_and_utility

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Validity_and_utility

Not very convincing. Most of that is to do with people not being honest with themselves meaning it's not reliable as a means used by companies for their employees. (Which I agree with).

As a tool for self discovery among people who look deeper into it and are honest with themselves, it is useful.

being around those that believe in that unscientifically founded bullshit is suffering

>The thing with INTJ's is that they value the process more than the results,

Except that's absolutely wrong, you dip. INTJs are all about ends justify the means and as long as the results are achieved the process is inconsequential.

INTPs are the ones who like to deconstruct the mechanics of the process.

As an INTJ, I can confirm that this image is accurate. My lust for child blood is boundless.

who isfp here

>they fell for the psychology meme

my best friend is an intp and im an intj, this picture is very accurate. im not one of those intj masterrace cucks btw its really not that great.

you aren't supposed ot take it seriously

its just a piece of information that can tell you what you might be good at and what you are not so good at and what you can do about it

All Vulcans are anal about rules and regulations, which means they are xSTJ tools

Your friend sound like an NF. Every argument I have with an INTP is about some logical minutiae that goes on for hours and every argument I have with INFJ/INFP is about feelings

Myers-Briggs is astrology for secular dumb people.

No one actually takes this personality thing serious.... right?

I see people post that they are such and such. They don't actually think this is true right?

Except Lenin was ESTJ, Hitler was ENFJ (same as Obama btw) and Bin Laden was ISFJ

How's the pyramid scheme working out for you daddio?

INTJ is a meme.

All you have to do is learn empathy and bam you are INTP.

Big 5 is a shitty knock off of MBTI. The buttflustered scientific community couldn't handle the fact that mother-daughter team came up with a viable personality identification system so they made their own inferior system so they could christen it as "scientifically legit"

my personality type is :

ENFP wll ok i guess.

you can spot a Cruz supporter from mile away

INTJs have empathy, but it's only cognitive empathy rather affirmative.

ENTP are all similar in that respect.

Any other ENTPs here with narcissistic personality disorder?

It's all about self control and knowing when to gracefully step away from an argument before damaging social bonds. It's only logical to promote healthy social interactions and rarely are ENTP arguments worth pursuing with people who disagree anyways. No matter how many holes there are in their arguments.

Accurate mbti type identification is the most useful skill I've learned in my life. I'm a middle aged intj autist with a law degree amongst other things, so I'm socially retarded, not retarded-retarded, so MBTI has been a great asset. The problem is that for a lot of people MBTI seems like shit because the tests aren't 100% reliable and there's a lot of misinformation on the internet, which makes it easy to write it off as pseudo psych garbage. Once you get into deep lore of visual identification you will realize that the theory has scientific merit

ENTPs biggest issue is the incessant urge to argue for argument sake. I can't count how many times I would see ENTPs pick sides that deep down I'm sure they knew were idiotic and illogical but they passionately argued them anyway"because fuck you that's why"

Scientology please leave

PTHC is suffering.

But its not accurate because nobody is 100% in one personality type

It also fails on the pretense that a person is 100% stuck in stone as personality wise and is unable to change

Heres what a do - take the test, get some info out of it, don't take it too seriously like gospel

its like shit like this that makes cringeworthy shit happen like scientology or some other cultfollowing because people have a need to be a part of something

TIL I'm Nicolas Cage

Same. I got better though. Fought through my debilitating anxiety and am pretty functional now. Going to be studying law and anthropology and going abroad next semester.

Still no friends though.

Fuck man. That describes me perfectly. I was in all honors at the start of hs but then I stopped caring and my grades dropped hard. Now I'm at a community college.

I'm pretty eloquent with talking and I'm an infp

this
consistency is key with uni/school stuff, as someone who has energy spikes it can get annoying to do sometimes.

It's easy to be the devil's advocate as an ENTP. Just naturally seeing hidden pathways around other people's logic or opportunities to lead them into traps of their own design is very sayisfying.

ENTP writers here?

INTP-T
>Being an autistic turbulent weirdo
This is how you fail in life.

According to that test I'm an INTP but I think that's bullshit.
I like the idea of seeking knowledge but that doesn't mean I actually do it. In reality I'm a dumb lazy fuck who's always daydreaming, is there a personality that fits that?

I'm ISTP.

>tfw Sheev

INTJ here.

Sounds to me like INTPs need to grow up and realize that not everything is supposed to have purpose and be enjoyable in the present moment. The artificially structured nature of our society, as ridiculous as it may seem at times, is there for a reason. Some things need to be persevered as a means to an end. Basically, man up.

There are too many of those types on Cred Forums, jesus fuck it infuriates me

hes a cuck

actually 4 to 6.25 is a difference of over 50%

yes, although his holodeck fantasies were fucking normie-tier. Or maybe he keeps his really perverted stuff on some sort of encrypted holodrive?

>tfw either Padme or Obi-Wan

I used to be INTJ but now I'm ENTP, not really sure what happened

Present my friend.

>Luke

hihihihi

Me

I got INFJ. How fucked am I?

Yes. It's called being a NEET.

Nothing to do with Cred Forums, take this horoscope bullshit to facebook you narcissistic fucktards.

>Hitler was ENFJ
well shit, I guess I literally am hilter

ENTJ-A masterrace here, get back to work you lazy niggers

Work on opening up and you'll become the loveable autist.

Same. I'll literally play devil's advocate for anything and I've lost friends because I'm not the type to just say yeah you're right fuck that person an am more likely to argue the other person's side for them.

Literally can't help starting an argument any time somebody in our Skype chat starts complaining. It's like a fucking drug I need to argue.

Hard. I'm an insecure self-conscious little faggot who will skip school or a social event if I have a pimple but still think I'm better and smarter than everyone around me and don't understand how they're all so slow.

And also I end up taking offensive stances just to try and stir discussion and make people think.

Where'd you copy/paste that from? Google isn't giving me anything.

INFP here. Hi.

We think we're inept. The truth is that people are even more useless.

my nigga

SHUT IT DOWN

I hate you type people, you argue because you get a rise out of it, and you use 'truth' as a false cloth to argue

I know how you feel, I do this every fucking day.

>tfw no glorious leader or cause to rally INTJs to action
>entire world demoralized

i'm an intj and I want to kill myself

You guys do know that this shit is garbage on the same level as astrology, right?

Are these things even real or is it just some internet meme test? just seems like grain of salt shit

I keep switching between INFP and INTP

fuck

>Are these things even real or is it just some internet meme test?

It's a meme yes. It has no scientific validity.

Who /enfp/ masterrace here?

The thinking man's chad.

>am I going to graduate and then fail everything I try and do?
yes

t.INTP graduated from ivy league school

If you look into the underlying theory with the Jungian cognitive functions and EEG brain scans, there's more to it. The test is a meme.

who's the enfj woman?

>mfw ISTP and diagnosed with ASPD

Isn't that actually the opposite?

You're an idiot.

Anita Sarkeesian, an obnoxious SJW.

my gf

ew

why do the fuck mods allow this? id rather have blacked threads in this board

I met an INTP girl who bragged about being INTP also she was a total bitch and a slut

Mods basically abandon any board when it starts seriously discussing astrology for people who think they're too smart for astrology.

I'm sure you would cuckster

oh look, auto-sage

So which type is the best one?

How do I win?

Did you even read the thread? Obviously INTP.

But that's the worst one.

Yes.

>It also fails on the pretense that a person is 100% stuck in stone as personality wise and is unable to change
It takes physical changes or something VERy drastic to do that. In fact that shit's so rare you might as well ignore it.

>It takes physical changes or something VERy drastic to do that.

what, like taking the test again?

That's where the common tests fails. Most of the questions will have different answers depending on the mood of the person the day they took the test.

ESTP
ENFJ
ENTJ
Take your pick.
I prefer being 'I' instead of 'E', but 'I' has a harder time doing anything.

You're an idiot.

I took the test twice back to back and got a different result each time because the test was more annoying the second time.

it's the best personality.

INFJ here. Really are wild cards. We're supposed to be well matched with ENTP.

>tfw no ENTP qt to dominate

ENTPs talk a good game but deep down they're all submissive

>Gaddafi
>not a good leader
I mean he was a dickbag and yeah an attentionwhore prima donna, but Lybia got a lot better under him... well the Tripolitan region anyway.

We ( ENTPs) just want someone to enact the ideas we have is all. Shadow leaders.

Alright, then bend over and we'll get to work.

I don't fix anything though.

in between intp and infp
don't really fit either of the descriptions because they're both fairly polarized in terms of how emotional I'm meant to be
the whole individualistic/idealistic thing is accurate though

>individualistic/idealistic
Sounds a bit like you love yourself, user.

>tfw there is only one [1] r34 pic.
I just want me some robot lovin.
Also to make it Cred Forums related I recommend this show, season 1 and early s2 is best

probably
that's not exactly what those two words mean though

Well... when you put them together it kind of sounds like you either think you can save the world or that you love your company so much that if everyone else is screwed, it's still fine.

That's me projecting though, so eh.

I was just tryna say that I don't take form to conventions and I'm more of a romantic than a realist, not that I'm an ideal individual.

Every time i see someone doing this i see 2 things
>they gave into peer pressure to look cool and are too stubborn to admit it, usually blaming stress (the stress they have from not smoking 24/7 and that relief they feel is just not suffering withdrawls) and
>them repeating "im a cowboy, im a badass cowboy" over and over

I see.
Nevermind my retardedness, I always forget what those Meyer Briggs things "mean".

Literally the best type. But it is associated with people who have killed themselves.