ITT: People who did nothing wrong

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

He literally fucked up the best business opportunity of the late 20th century because he didn't know how to keep low profile.

the guy put a bomb in a commercial plane

I think that he did something wrong

It's not that he didn't know. He didn't want to.
He wanted to be a force to be reckoned with, to me remembered. I think he succeeded in that desu senpai.

this is not Cred Forums related

He's responsible for destroying families across the world

Wtf I love John Candy now

Yes it is you dumb fucking nigger, we're talking about Narcos.

Me and my daddy got mad and cried on S2. He did nothing wrong despite selling drugs and shit

narcos, blow, that bryan cranston film out now and a biopic soon to come.

kys yourself bro

The guy from Narcos has nothing to do with Pablo Escobar, ie the guy from OP's picture

Escobar was a legit good guy, a modern Robin Hood. The guy from Narcos was shown as a total cunt

captcha: RESPETA

That fucking cunt didn't care about collateral damage and also helped a lot to sink deeper my country into the ocean of shit that we're right now.

>being Colombian
Opinion discarded, you will never be objective about this

this is the most stupid thing that i ever read

I don't have any issue about the drug thing

Bait.

t. Mexican

He really was a good guy, he gave money to the poor, he built them houses to live, he helped the community in ways the government hadn't ever done.

I'm also Latin American mate...

I'm not baiting

You haven't actually watched Narcos have you? Pablo was shown to do great things in the show and was a kind family man. The only negative part of him they showed was his obsession with revenge against those who went against him, which is what the real one was like.

you are the kind of nigger that make this continent shit.

go back to your mara

>Pablo was shown to do great things in the show and was a kind family man.
Because that was an objective fact

He did nothing wrong, if he wasn't the druglord another guy would have done his job. At least he did it in a decent way, he didn't betray people and gave a large part of his money to his community. Other druglords (or rich people in general) do nothing positive

Selling poison to Americans is a win/win situation for the world