Why is this movie so frustrating to watch?

Why is this movie so frustrating to watch?

I want to like it, but there is so much wrong with it that it interferes during the viewing process. Somewhere beneath the plot holes and poor pacing, is a great movie waiting to be seen. It's almost as if if Snyder wanted to make a blockbuster with an art-house aesthetic.

Anybody else feel the same?

You're a pleb

unironically it's one of the three greatest capeshit films ever made.

Nope, I think it's actually great. Easily the best cape film. If anything, they could have saved Doomsday, but it was executed pretty well. There's no plot holes or poor pacing btw. Not in the UE.

>Somewhere beneath the plot holes and poor pacing

the movie has no plot holes or poor pacing, that's not why -plebs- dislike it.

theres plenty of other movies to watch. grow up and move on with your life. get off of Zack "kino" Snyder's nutsack

OP here. I was talking about the Ultimate Edition. I'll give you an example: Why is Bruce going to Metropolis during an alien terraforming in the first place? I never understood it even when I saw the theatrical cut.

Why does the Indian Ocean/Kryptonite scene jump to Africa so rapidly?

Why the fuck does Lois go for the spear? Nowhere is it implied that she knows it can inflict damage on Doomsday?

How can Superman know where Lois is at any moment but can't find his own mother?

These are just a few of my complaints.

Another thing, pushing the Justice League was lame as fuck and in poor taste.

>the movie has no plot holes

>These are just a few of my complaints.

you are seriously retarded. those are the dumbest complains about the movie I've seen so far. And I've seen a lot.

Supes not taking his shoes off in the bath scene is a more legit complaint.

/thread

>pushing the Justice League was lame as fuck and in poor taste.

this is why I call people plebs.

The movie is frustrating because the brilliance of Shannon's Zod bristles against the mediocrity of Cavill's Superman.

He's fucking Superman. With a man of his power and strength, who needs a reason to take his shoes of in the bath? Fucking pleb. Can't think beyond your human mind. So little. Kill yourself.

What's dumb about it? You mean to tell me Supes can hear Lois screaming after being thrown off the side of a building and save her, but he can't hear his mom being kidnapped by KGBeast?

Remember in MoS he could hear Zod threatening his mother and he tackled him into a silo and a gas station for doing so? Yeah.

Superman being unable to locate his mother is a pretty big hole when they've already established he can sense whenever Lois is danger, even when she's taken by a warlord on the other side of the world or when he only has seconds to appear before she splats on the pavement.

Superman is being killed by Batman when his mother is kidnapped by KGBeast. When Lois is drowning she's literally not far from Superman to hear her. Wow, how hard is that to comprehend. Kill yourself.

Probably your autism.

Dont like it? Move on and watch something you like, instead of still making threads about it half a year later.

Replace Man of Steel and BvS with Batman Begins and X2 and it's correct

should've made Superman be the one who kills criminals instead of Batman.

>but there is so much wrong with it that it interferes during the viewing process.
it's (You)

You're an idiot. Martha was kidnapped way before the fight even started. Did you even watch the movie? Clark was still in the fucking mountains when she was kidnapped.

>but there is so much wrong with it that it interferes during the viewing process.
it's called retardation, bro
I have bad news for you...

Have you ever had a conversation with a Snyder-cuck? They're basically obnoxious Prequel defenders.

Flash appearing at the end of Bruce's Knightmare was hamfisted as FUCK. Diana going through the metahuman files was hamfisted as FUCK. It's pretty obvious some WB executive meddling was involved.

geez, supes is fucking scary in these movies

I don't even hate the movie, I liked it, I just can't understand how people blindly defend such glaring errors and act like it isn't a problem.

Lois saw the damage the spear did to clark, so it may be fair to assume that she thought if it was strong enough to harm him, it would be strong enough to harm doomsday?

Your brain can't handle having to think while watching a film, clearly

I'd be pissed too if someone showed me pictures of my mom (supposedly) being tortured.

>2deep4u: The Post

>Why is Bruce going to Metropolis during an alien terraforming in the first place?
To try and help save innocent lives like any decent human being would.

>Why does the Indian Ocean/Kryptonite scene jump to Africa so rapidly?
To establish the key players and get the plot moving? There's nothing wrong with it.

>Why the fuck does Lois go for the spear?
Maybe she was just looking for a way to help?

>How can Superman know where Lois is at any moment but can't find his own mother?
Because someone falling off the highest, most noteworthy building in the city is infinitely more noticible than someone being held hostage at some random warehouse on the other side of town?

>Why does Bruce put on a bat suit and fight criminals?

Stupid questions user. Some things you just accept.

>Why does Bruce put on a bat suit and fight criminals?
Autism mostly.

>To try and help save innocent lives like any decent human being would.
It's admirable I agree, but what could Bruce possibly do in that situation though? Two super-powered alien beings are in a fight to the death, causing mayhem and collateral damage in the process, he's just endangering himself.

>To establish the key players and get the plot moving? There's nothing wrong with it.
I thought it was jarring, but to each his own.

>Maybe she was just looking for a way to help?
Fair enough. What this guy saidmade sense too.

>Because someone falling off the highest, most noteworthy building in the city is infinitely more noticible than someone being held hostage at some random warehouse on the other side of town?
How could he not recognize his mother's voice though?

>Somewhere beneath the plot holes and poor pacing, is a great movie

All snyder movies put for this impression.

Its an illusion.

Beneath the plot holes and the poor pacing, there's just a retard masturbating.

The only time this wasn't the case was watchmen. As beneath the retard masturbating, there was the source material.

Wasnt it heavily implied that Lex knew Superman cant see through lead? Possibly holding Martha2 (Martha1 being Martha Wayne) in a lead room could be the reasoning

>How could he not recognize his mother's voice though?
She was gagged in the photos.

>It's admirable I agree, but what could Bruce possibly do in that situation though? Two super-powered alien beings are in a fight to the death, causing mayhem and collateral damage in the process, he's just endangering himself.
The entire film is about Bruce wanting tp hold Supes accountable for the lives lost and changed by the battle, Bruce had no intention of STOPPING the fight, he wanted to help as many people on the ground level as he could, which you get a glimpse of when he arranges groups away from the destruction and saves that girl.

You are saying that like it means anything

What else would you say to someone that defines a film as "frustrating" to watch, knowing full well that the film was easy to follow?

It's the polar opposite of "turn your brain off bro!" which is an equally stupid thing to sau

The government files on Supes from when he was captured in MoS were likely leaked to Lex and Bruce, yes.

the film is only easy to follow is if you watch it with a completely blank mind and slack jaw.

if you actually try to pay attention, its a cluttered mess that has no idea what its doing at any point.