Sauron's servants are forbidden from referring to him as Sauron which means "abhorred one"

>Sauron's servants are forbidden from referring to him as Sauron which means "abhorred one"
>"My master Sauron the great bids thee welcome"

fuck off rey

if mordor was so powerful at the time why could the mouth of sauron not obtain some chapstick?

WTF i hate lotr, now

That's why this scene was cut.

>daisy ridley will NEVER call you "abhorred one"
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

top kek

maybe he was the literal mouth of sauron

I'm curious wat it did on its off time.

This mofo stayed in my dreams since I first saw this as a kid. It was actually pretty cool.

his mouth was so silly, looked like someone was holding a magnifying glass in front of it

Wtf I love toothpaste now

Because he spoke so much EVIL on behalf of Sauron that his mouth got all horrid

That's purely because if he had something like "My master Mairon the great bids thee welcome" most of the normie audience would think "Who the hell is Mairon"?

He calls him Sauron in the books. And the orcs usually refer to Sauron as "The great Eye", he could have just said that and the audience would have known.

>name your main villain Sauron
>name is right hand Sauronman

Can we stop pretending lotr was good?

>he thinks Saruman was Sauron's right hand man

Saruman wanted to overthrow Sauron; he was his rival even if he initially pretend to be on his side.

>tfw Saruman stopped being White and became Saruman of Many Colours and his robes shimmered in all kinds of colours

We could have seen Saruman wearing a rainbow robe

I knew a guy named Mairon. cool dude

tbqh a villain named Sauron should have been at least in part a dinosaur.
Tolkien was a hack.

the hand was actually a big deal in the books he probably knew he could get away with it